* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 433552 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Sunny>
« Reply #810 on: October 04, 2011, 12:02:19 AM »
Larvesta smiled and looking at Bagon

"try to go to his bag and get a pokeball from inside, he will understand then"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #811 on: October 04, 2011, 12:16:40 AM »
"try to go to his bag and get a pokeball from inside, he will understand then"

I backed up a step... I didn't want to become a trained pokemon, but sure why not try it?

I waddled to his back pack and knocked it over. A pokeball rolled out, I cringed, then tapped it with my foot.

I shook my head. I walked up to the pokeball and kicked it into the direction they were heading and motioned my head that way. Giving up trying to comunicate with this human I started down the path, stopped looked back at the people.

-You coming? I know they didn't understand me, but I didn't care, I needed Evolite, and they would come this way sooner or later. I turned back around and continued down the tunnel.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 12:07:07 PM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: October 04, 2011, 12:24:25 PM »
Somehow, the Bagon jumped into the bag of Jerry and pulled out a pokeball, tapping it for some time with its foot. Jerry at that time, thought that the Bagon wanted to be caught too... but then, it kicked the pokeball further down the tunnel, before going on his way there, looking back as if checking if they were following it.

- It looks more like it wants us to follow it... don't you think?
- Maybe, anyway, I don't think we have time to go all the way back now, let's see where this tunnel leads...

They thus proceeded further into the cave, with Monferno still lighting their way ahead...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 04, 2011, 12:52:48 PM »
-If you're trying to become a caught pokemon, I'm not sure you're doing it right.

I continued to follow him further into the cave.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #814 on: October 04, 2011, 12:59:41 PM »
-If you're trying to become a caught pokemon, I'm not sure you're doing it right.

-Nope, I don't want to be a caught pokemon. I was trying to tell them I want to travel with them, for a bit. You know repay what they did for me? But once I evolve I will leave and return to my colony.

As I waddled down the tunnel I noticed that the walls were starting to shimmer from the light of the moferno's tail. I put my head to the wall, cold to the touch, nothing special for a dark cave. But as I looked closer I could see all sorts of stones, Fire Stones, Dawn Stones, Dusk Stones, and maybe even Evolite!

-Evolite!

I backed up and ran into the wall with all my might, not thinking about what that would do the the stability of the tunnel.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 04, 2011, 01:17:54 PM »
-STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Don't just headbutt the wall of a cave!

(I just had a crazy idea. If I wanted to be a trainer instead of a pokemon, could I have another trainer [non player] come along and have them trade with you? It's just a theory, I won't actually do that.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: October 04, 2011, 01:31:06 PM »
As they went deeper, they reached a place where all sorts of stones were lodged in the walls. Not long after, the Bagon ran into the wall and started headbutting it, at a point where there was what seemed to be an eviolite. But at the same time, the walls of the cave started shaking worryingly. Hex immediately shouted at the Bagon.

- I don't think that the tunnel will be able to hold on for some more time Jerry...
- Bagon, Ruby's right, we need to get away or we'll be burried alive! You won't be able to get that Eviolite without killing yourself!

Monferno came closer to Jerry, not quite sure whether he wanted to stay there or get away as soon as possible.

((But no more than one character controlled per RP :-\ You could resign being Hex though... ))
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #817 on: October 04, 2011, 01:34:49 PM »
I hit the wall one last time, and some evolite fell out of the wall. I grabbed it in my mouth. Looking at the trainers I pointed towards the exit.

-Now we can leave.
I was sure they understood me that time, even though I had a large clump of Evolite in my mouth.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 04, 2011, 01:42:20 PM »
As Bagon was getting ready to hit the wall again, Jerry quickly ran backwards grabbing the hand of Ruby, closely followed by Monferno. As they heard the last thump, the tunnel started collapsing. Huge chunks of rocks started falling from everywhere. They now couldn't go back towards Bagon, the way was completely obstructed, and as they reached the fork again, the main exit was blocked. There was one last way out... the cliff leading to the underground lake... They pushed their way forward until they reached it, jumping blindly into the darkness. Jerry pulled out two pokeballs. One being Monferno's and took him back inside, the second being Archeops, who quickly took them on its back.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 04, 2011, 01:43:20 PM »
I stood there for a moment...Until I finally said...

-
YOU MUST BE CRAZY! YOU PUT ALL OF OUR LIVES AT RISK FOR A ROCK?!

There was more evolite left, so I took a little from where Igneous charged at the wall for Larvesta.

(Hi Aqua! ;D)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 01:44:52 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #820 on: October 04, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
As I turned to run I found I was cut off... I turned and ran as fast as I could down the tunnel. I came to a large room, I though I was safe, but then a small rock hit my head, then a large one fell behind me, and soon the roof was falling. I couldn't find anywhere to hide. I threw up my protect and prayed to Arceus for the best. A large boulder hit my shield and it flicked, collapsed, and the boulder landed on me. Now I was really in a bad position. The room stabilized, I couldn't move, but at least I could see a little sky, I might be able to call for help.

-Can any one hear me?! HELP!
I gave up yelling. I though I was dead, all my effort to evolve ends here trying to get some evolite. Curse that Evolite.

((Edit: If you guys do start looking for me, don't find me until I get back on. I am going to bed now.))
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 01:55:10 PM by The Fox »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 04, 2011, 01:56:09 PM »
I followed Igneous to a large room. I didn't take any time to relax, because I could sense another cave in coming. Rocks started falling from the ceiling, and dodged them as best I could. A couple of small ones hit me, a couple of large ones grazed me and almost crushed me, but I somehow made it out alive. Once the cave in stopped, The room was littered with rocks of all sizes. Then I heard Igneous yell.

-Can anyone hear me? HELP!

-I TOLD you you shouldn't headbutt a cave wall!

I finally found him, half trapped under a boulder. I thought for a couple seconds, and finally decided to try using Shadowball, again my solution to everything. I charged it up for longer than usual to ensure the boulder would be knocked out of the way. I finally fired, and the boulder just barely made it off of Igneous.

-Are you okay? Can you stand or walk?

But in the back of my mind, I thought...

-What's wrong? With how much I charged that Shadowball, the boulder should have hit the wall, if not broken from the sheer impact. Oh no, it's going to happen again, isn't it?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 01:59:06 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 04, 2011, 02:04:06 PM »
They were now in a completely dark place, with water rustling below them. To minimise all risks, Jerry took his Luxury ball and took Larvesta in. Aercheops was not moving forward nor backward, for none of them knew what were around them. It was then that more rocks fell from the roof, hitting one of Archeops' wings and they started falling down again towards the water.

- Noo! Archeops, come back!

Archeops was retreated into its pokeball before it could fall into the water, fortunately for Jerry, but the water current was strong and the big rocks falling into the water created waves that pushed them further downstream. It was a pity that Ducklett wasn't with them... she would have helped a lot in this running water... But for the time being, they couldn't help but get carried by the current, this icy cold water running as if it was mad. Short but strong flashes of light suddenly occurred. Looking upwards, there were chimney like structures above their heads letting light in, but they were high up, and there was no way for them to get out of the water just then.

Taking a look in front of them, they saw a wall, with the water rushing beneath.
- RUBY! DIVE NOW!!! shouted Jerry.

There was indeed nothing more they could do. Closing their eyes, they both dove into the water, hoping that the nightmare would soon end. They were starting to be out of breath, when they started slowing down. A little further, was light shining through the surface of the water. Jerry and Ruby kicked as hard as they could to get back to the surface. They immediately inhaled the cold air as soon as they broke through it, and breathed heavily. Looking behind them stood Twist Mountain, with some smoke rising, probably due to the dust which rose a result of the caves collapsing inside...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #823 on: October 04, 2011, 02:08:35 PM »
((I am going to get burried, that will buy me some time to sleep with out impeading the RP too much.))
I stood up, stretched my leg, it was incredibly stiff. Then I heard the sound, what ever Hex had done had started the whole thing again.

-Duck!

I saw a large boulder falling towards Hex, I used protect, covering him from it, this time my barrier held.

-That was close! Lets get out of here before we get crushed to death!

Just as I said that, the tiny bit of light I could see vanished under a wave of rocks headed Hex's way. I decided to make sure Hex got out of here alive, it was my mistake and greed that started this. I charged up a Draco Meteor and fired it at the avalanche. My attack deflected it, but it sent it the wrong way, my way. Next thing I knew, I wasn't a Bagon any more, I was a Salamence flying amongst the clouds...

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:16:39 PM by The Fox »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 04, 2011, 02:21:20 PM »
My attack, weak as it was, had caused even more rocks to fall.

-Duck!

I didn't have anymore energy to run, and the boulders were headed my way. Igneous ran over to me and used protect. The barrier stopped the boulders.

-That was close! Lets get out of here before we get crushed to death!

More boulders came headed my way. The next thing I saw were my markings fade to black again, and rocks falling on us.

(I don't know what happens now. Umbreon doesn't have any kind of protection from boulders.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:30:31 PM by Darkstar64 »