Official Forums > New Trainers / Welcome

Hello and hi :)

(1/3) > >>

LockonDk:
Hey everyone, im new "on this forum" well
i wanna tell a little about myself now,

The Real name is Jonas :)
the age is:19  owwhh im a old man soon lawl :D
so i live in Denmark (Dk) my time zone is Gmt+1 hey that Copenhagen's time zone :p
allright i was Denmark's 9th Best Hacker -(-yes im used to hacking Credit cards -)- don't worry about that it stopped when i went to jail for it, so im also a programmer Coding .NET and a Tiny bit of c# and ofcourse some Game making in C++,(<- not the Big 3d engines tho) hehe well
i guess that's what i would tell for now And i hope ill get a good time on the forum
OBS! forgot the reason why im here. well im here to gain some Rep from start, then i Might wanna work myself up as a Forum Mod, actually im just here to see how this game would be developed and how good it gonna be, i remember the good old days playing on the BIG gameboy with no colours and playing pokemon red Blue and Special Pika edition yay :p, so i decided to check this out after that i really don't got much to play when im online, just stopped playing "WOW",Maplestory,guitar hero, all sorts of mmo's so now i'll try this one out, well give me a warm Welcome. and Pm me if you wanna know more :)

-LockonDk

Amphi:
hi nice to meetcha <(^.^)> meow

LockonDk:
Well Thanks Alot Amphy ;)

Amphi:
no problem ^ ^

Eslin:
Hello there. I wish I had you hacking abilities. >_>
God so much people would cry if I did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index