Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

Screenshots to go with the weekly updates

<< < (2/2)

Mr_Dark:
As much as we would like to, there isn't much to show because most of the work we finish now is just plain code :P (I can make a screenshot of my development environment if you want ;))

I'm not promising anything, but I'll see what I can do. The screenshots might not be like the fullwindow screenshots we released when the site got online. But it's better then nothing right? Maybe a small teaser is better 8)

Amphi:

--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on January 09, 2010, 12:33:46 AM ---As much as we would like to, there isn't much to show because most of the work we finish now is just plain code :P (I can make a screenshot of my development environment if you want ;))

I'm not promising anything, but I'll see what I can do. The screenshots might not be like the fullwindow screenshots we released when the site got online. But it's better then nothing right? Maybe a small teaser is better 8)

--- End quote ---
Honestly i wouldn't mind seeing a screenshot of the development environment and also occasionally teasers would be cool too ^ ^, and once you got enough content done an actual trailer would be nice (I know that's probably a ways off)

boyben10:
well, i don't really care what kind of picture it is, just so long as it's a picture of Pokemon Universe.

Counter Bug:

--- Quote from: boyben10 on January 09, 2010, 05:41:29 AM ---well, i don't really care what kind of picture it is, just so long as it's a picture of Pokemon Universe.

--- End quote ---

better?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version