Official Forums > Site Support

Forum Improvement

(1/8) > >>

Mr_Dark:
Since you're all waiting until we're finally done with the damn game, this forum is our main place where people hang out (*psst*CHAT*psstt*).

I was wondering, what can we do to make this place (forum) an even better place, so more people will become active. We have ~1080 members at the moment but only a handful is active, this need to change!

Sooo, Do you want more/other forum categories? More topic variations? Other...things... name it...
Dump your brilliant idea's in this topic and we'll see what we can do with it. ;D

Current List:
- Spoiler tag

- Forum: Creative Discussions
- - Art Work (Pokémon related and Non-Pokemon related)
- - Fan Fiction & Writing]

- Forum: Entertainment
- - Other Entertainment (non-pokemon related discussions about tv-shows, movies, music)
- - Other Games (non-pokemon related discussions about games, consoles)

Amphi:
well I personally think that a chat box be integrated directly into the forums say like on the bottom of the main page at least (though i know we already have a chat box so its unlikely) just my opinion though

Kuhns:
More categories. As it is right now, everything's kinda put under really general Topics. ;)

Blaze:
I think we should have a categories for:

Creative Writing For posting stories, poems and anything else related.

Artwork For posting hand-drawn artwork, and anything else related.

Fan Art For posting artwork/GFX related to Pokemon Universe, and anything else related.

GFX For posting artwork that has been modified digitally, tutorials, help and anything else related.

Coding For all coding help, tutorials, showoff and anything else related.

Gaming For sharing Xbox/PSN/Wii usernames, and anything else related.

Spam For posting all random crap here.

Computers For showing off software/hardware, help, bugs, and anything else related.

Politics For expressing political views, and anything else related.

Serious For expressing serious views, questions, arguments, and anything else related.

Anime For sharing anime/manga, favourites, and anything else related.

If we want to turn the forums into a thriving community, then I think these are necessary.

Counter Bug:

--- Quote from: NinjaBlaze on January 09, 2010, 01:07:41 PM ---I think we should have a categories for:

Coding For all coding help, tutorials, showoff and anything else related.

--- End quote ---

Thats good :D
But I wouldn't do the other things you wrote.

This is Pokemon-Universe. The forum should be about Pokemon.
And I don't think that people would care for your themes. Most of the users seem to be younger ;)

(I would give NinjaBlaze 1+Karma now, that was a good post imo)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version