Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

Americans! READ THIS

<< < (10/10)

Urmel:

--- Quote from: Jerry on January 15, 2010, 03:29:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Urmel on January 14, 2010, 06:18:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jerry on January 14, 2010, 03:35:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on November 26, 2009, 12:33:44 AM ---And for the people who DO NOT live in the USA, don't try to be funny just vote on "Neither, I'm not an American"  :-*

--- End quote ---

:eek: Sorry Mr_Dark! I only read the first post then voted :(

--- End quote ---
You need someone to explicitly tell you that you have to take this poll seriously? Otherwise you just vote crap, which makes the poll less accurate? Geez.

--- End quote ---

First of all, I didn't take the poll as a joke. I nearly never joke on the net. Ok, forget that. Second, really, I'm not American! :(

--- End quote ---
If you did place a serious vote, why did you apologize? It's your own fault that I misunderstood you. But well, you got your karma point back because some of my team mates think you deserve it.

Amphi:
well sorry if this is off topic but in my opinion a negative karma shouldn't be taken back if the person who gave said poster felt that poster deserved it because the poster just explained or complained about it in some way but again this comment may be completely irrelevant because of the fact that i still have -2 karma ^ ^ but just my 2 cents

Mr_Dark:
We let Carbon test the client from the USA connected to our server in The Netherlands. Our conclusion is that servers in central America will be good enough for both the west and east side.

#topic closed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version