Entertainment > Other Entertainment

Machinima

(1/3) > >>

ninja neb:
Has anybody seen Red vs Blue? Its a web series that started a few years ago. Its made using the halo game series, right from Halo 1 to halo 3. Its a comedy but includes adult comedy, references and such, so its not recommended to anybody who don't want to hear constant swearing and such.

But yeah if you like halo, and comedy, i highly recommend Red vs Blue. Its a great show and the people who work behind the scenes are a great bunch of people who get involved with thier fans. So if you haven't watched it, go on and watch it. And if you have, what are your thoughts?

Tealize:
Hehe RvB is pretty good. I have a Red vs Blue sweater!! It's a really funny series.

I also really like Arby N The Chief!

boyben10:
This: http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,68.0.html

Please try to use the search next time before you start a new thread.

ninja neb:
Ah balls, must of spelt red vs blue wrong while writing it into the search bar. My bad. To any admin who may see this, im deeply sorry, and would you mind removing/locking/deleting this theard, sorry once again for the inconvience.

YouHearThat:
change the subject to machinima so we may talk about it and series, to do this modify your first post in the topic and change the subject :)

Also I love Arby N The Chief, Jon (original director) is making a fourth season  - that's the first episode of the 4th season.

as for Red vs Blue, I haven't seen it yet tried to though but too lazy :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version