Pokémon Universe > Development

PU Team Dedication Thread

<< < (3/14) > >>

boyben10:
I APPECIATE YOU TEAM PU

Frenchfry:
Someone needs to sticky this thread, 'cause a lot of twelve year olds keep making posts/threads attacking members of the team in an attempt to get friends. Really, they seem to need a big 'ol blimp to fly overhead with a big sign that reads "Go have your man period somewhere else!"

What most newfags* don't seem to understand is that, contrary to the whiney punks in other MMO's forums who whine constantly about how much the staff of the game sucks:
We, the people, of the United Universe of Pokemon, in order to form a more perfect forum love the staff. Anyone who is known on the forum** will tell you, that no matter what happens, the PU team isn't one that you can gain friends around here by mocking. If I ever get permabanned from these forums, I won't be angry at Mr Dark, Urmel, or anyone else on the PU team. I'll be angry at myself, for being such a little prick that I managed to get banned by people with extremely loose rules.

*When I say newfags, I mean newfags, not people new to the forum. I mean the weirdos who attention whore by complaining all the time.
**You know, the active ones. Jerry, Amphy, Mr. Pokemon, Chibivampire, and so on.

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: Frenchfry545 on July 22, 2010, 04:53:47 PM ---Someone needs to sticky this thread, 'cause a lot of twelve year olds keep making posts/threads attacking members of the team in an attempt to get friends. Really, they seem to need a big 'ol blimp to fly overhead with a big sign that reads "Go have your man period somewhere else!"

What most newfags* don't seem to understand is that, contrary to the whiney punks in other MMO's forums who whine constantly about how much the staff of the game sucks:
We, the people, of the United Universe of Pokemon, in order to form a more perfect forum love the staff. Anyone who is known on the forum** will tell you, that no matter what happens, the PU team isn't one that you can gain friends around here by mocking. If I ever get permabanned from these forums, I won't be angry at Mr Dark, Urmel, or anyone else on the PU team. I'll be angry at myself, for being such a little prick that I managed to get banned by people with extremely loose rules.

*When I say newfags, I mean newfags, not people new to the forum. I mean the weirdos who attention whore by complaining all the time.
**You know, the active ones. Jerry, Amphy, Mr. Pokemon, Chibivampire, and so on.

--- End quote ---

+1, just for that *STIKY* (and added the quote to the FP)

spirit:

--- Quote from: Frenchfry545 on July 22, 2010, 04:53:47 PM ---Someone needs to sticky this thread, 'cause a lot of twelve year olds keep making posts/threads attacking members of the team in an attempt to get friends. Really, they seem to need a big 'ol blimp to fly overhead with a big sign that reads "Go have your man period somewhere else!"

--- End quote ---

Dude, the next time you are in my neck of the woods, I am taking you out for a drink!

Mr Pokemon:
I agree with Frenchfry, the PU team is great!

To all of you who complain about the team:
Think about it. If the PU team weren't here, then this game would never be made. You would all be stuck playing games that aren't nearly as good as PU will be, and you would think to yourself: "I wish someone would create a better Pokemon MMORPG."

If you keep hating the team, then don't play. If you want to make friends, be active, post smart posts, and get along with people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version