Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Pokemon Chaos (OOCC)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Amphi:
wrong section btw... moving

eric2000666:
Um, We are sent there for safety? just an idea

DarK_SouL:
I think Chibivampire sugggested that, but since you did also I guess we should go with that. I hope everyone sees this psot....

HEY, IN YOUR NEXT POST TRY TO GET SENT TO THE MEETING PLACE FOR SAFETY, IT IS (IN THE RP) BECAUSE THE EVIL TEAM HAS TRIED TO GET TRAINERS TO FIND US AGAIN SO WE HAVE TO ALL GO INTO HIDING, BUT WE ALL DECIDE TO JOIN IN A TEAM AND STOP THEM.

Sorry about the Caps but I figured they will all be more likely to see now.

Jerry:
Ok, subscribing here now. Didn't have much time yesterday...

Sorry for my lengthy post in the RP, I don't know, I usually can't help myself in the first posts of RPs :-[

duotent:
Lol ill just join a group if someone invites me into one but im only for good guys or girls................. lol either way how are eevee gunna evolve into glaceon or leafeon?

EEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOUTTTTTTTTTTTIOOOOOOOOOOOON I WANT IDEAS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT LOL what about getting caught in a tornado and falling down a ravine into a cave of dragonite dragonair and dratini lol then we will se what happensEEVEE EEVEE EEVEE ESPEON ESPEON ESPEON UMBREON UMBREON UMBREON FLAREON FLAREON FLAREON JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON VAPOREON VAPOREON VAPORERON GLACEON GLACEON GLACEON LEAFEON LEAFEON LEAFEON

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version