* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 209104 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #1050 on: April 26, 2011, 12:29:07 AM »
I trused them so I laxed my Illusion. To my surprise the pokemon that were charging me actually fell into the cliff...
Good Job.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: April 26, 2011, 02:46:35 AM »
Thank you. See what else you can do, if you please.

Sirian switched her telepathy to Glice

Glice, did you discover any intel?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: April 26, 2011, 08:08:40 PM »
[Okay, since I lost my previous plan, I've been thinking too much for another... and... Major Plot Twist]

Glice walked into the dark hallway with Sheene. There was not a single light on and suddenly, the door closed by itself.

- Oh well, at least we now know that it was a trap. I'll pull out Darmanitan's orb.

Darmanitan's orb glowed with a powerful red light and shed light to a decent distance around them.

- I'm not feeling quite well... I feel cut off from everything... Can you call Celebi? I don't want to stay here any longer :(
- Our little investigation was short lived... but okay. Let me get the gem you gave me.

Glice tried to call for Celebi but there was complete silence, as if he could no more reach Celebi through telepathy.

- What's happening? Try getting Excadril... or Zero, or Omnisoul... or Siriana instead, quick!
- Glice tried to contact his friends one after the other, but in vain.

It was then that the clear stone which they forgot about, the one which unveiled all illusions started shining. The stony walls... the concrete floor... the wooden ceiling, slowly faded and revealed a glassy, transparent surface.

- Wha... what is this place? Where are we?
- It seems like some sort of prison, we must find some way out quick!

Glice and Sheene rushed forwards as there was no way back. Through the winding tunnels, choosing haphazardly their way at crossroads. It was only after several time that they found a shining opening at the end of one of the tunnels. As they went through it, they had to close their eyes due to the blinding light and when they passed it... they were in the room in the castle of the Dark Ones...

- It was a mere... illusion? But who? How?

Behind them, was a dark smokey screen-like sphere and no trace of the glassy tunnels anymore.

- I'm glad we're out... and someone's been playing a nasty trick on all of us... Wait! Listen! I hear some one coming this way!

Indeed, a small group of pokemon appeared in front of the door. It was a small group of fighters who came, led by the faithful Espeon.

- I was getting worried about you. I wasn't sure if your little group would be enough to take the Dark Lord and seeing traces of fight right at the end of the tunnel Excadrill dug, we hurried here. But... what's what thing behind you? And where are the others?
- They are trapped inside. We took care of the other Dark Ones, I hope but there is someone here causing all this. We have to stop him!

- Are you perhaps... looking for me?

Behind the Dark Void stood Xander!

- I thought you were...
- Dead? Tsk! And you would think that I was that weak to succumb to your pitiful attacks? Take that!

Xander threw Shadow Balls at Espeon and the other fighters there and Focus Blast at Glice and Sheene. The latter still not sure what happened took the blow. A Wartortle among the Fighters stepped forward and used Protect to defend his peers. Espeon then leapt forward and used Flash, blinding Xander for some time. A Hitmontop then quickly rolled and triple kicked Xander. As Glice and Sheene got up, Xander used Toxic on all of them. It was only then that an unnoticed Vileplume entered and used Aromatherapy, healing everyone around. The fighters held their offensive despite being thrown back by Xander by his attacks, Vileplume tried her best to keep them going and both of Glice and Sheene joined in.

- Gah, if I continue like that, I won't be able to hold the others any longer. You win this time because you got help, but next time, I'll make sure you'll be alone!

Xander sunk in a pool of shadow underneath himself, which then disappeared. The dark void slowly became clearer and all of them, Zero, Haunter, Siriana, Omnisoul, Shadow, Seeq, Celebi and Excadrill appeared. They were all unconscious on the ground.

EDIT: Completely forgot about Shadow and Seeq... -.-
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:45:53 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1053 on: April 26, 2011, 08:52:49 PM »
I was looking to the sky, it has been a long time. Then I saw a purple shadow come out of the corner of my eye. I launched a flamethrower at it but it had no effect. It came right up to me and stopped.

Zero... Shene and Glice need you...Xander Lives!
Then the shadow vanished.
Sierena we need to get back to the city, NOW!

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: April 27, 2011, 03:10:55 AM »
{Come to me. I'm in front of the Fighter's HQ}

Glice didn't respond. Suddenly three Hurricanes came at her.

Dang it! Zero, I need your Night Burst. The hurricanes are blocking my teleporting abilities.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: April 27, 2011, 03:25:36 AM »
Shadow and Seeq noticed three hurricanes near the Fighter's HQ, and ran to the building. They saw the hurricanes moving towards her.
"Where the hell did these come from?!"

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: April 27, 2011, 03:40:55 AM »
Pigeots. They started to recruit the Isshu pokemon now.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1057 on: April 28, 2011, 12:38:51 AM »
My eyes started to glow and I used Night Burst disspelling the huricanes and then shot a Flamethrower to knock the Pigeots out before they could attack again.
Lets go!

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: April 28, 2011, 02:58:07 AM »
She teleported everyone to the city. Suddenly, light consumed her and she and Omnisoul woke up to see Glice and Sheene.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: April 28, 2011, 01:36:49 PM »
Light suddenly surrounded the five pokemon, and they were teleported. Shadow and Seeq looked up and saw Glice, Sheene, and some other pokemon that he didn't know.

"Where are we?" Seeq asked as he looked around.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: April 28, 2011, 06:48:48 PM »
- Good, you're finally awake. Don't worry, the pitch black world, the capital, the fight between numberless Dark Ones and the fighters all those was an illusion caused by Xander's Dark Void. But I say... I believe he's weakened now. Don't worry about those, they came to help us, and get you out of the trap of Xander.
- Yes. We couldn't just leave you here while there might be other Dark Ones coming around in hordes.
- I'm Espeon, leader of the group of Fighters that you can see here.
- I don't know about you, but I badly want to pursue Xander before it's too late. You think you're all ready to go?
- My troops are ready.
- We only need to localise him.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1061 on: April 28, 2011, 10:27:00 PM »
I woke up and saw the others talking to Glice.
What happenedd? I though...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 29, 2011, 12:24:03 AM »
It was Dark Void. From that fight where I supposingly killed him, our dreams carried the fight on as he fled from damage before Dark Void.

Siriana Punched her fists into the ground, which suprisingly made a hole below her. She jumped out of the hole.

Why did he make the deaths about my family? 25 years, my mother protected me from birth from him and Desu. By the name of Arceus, I will destroy Xander to pure... light...

Suddenly, The stone glowed brighter then ever. Omnisoul chuckled.

you have passed the oracle. You've unlocked the stone's power.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1063 on: April 29, 2011, 12:39:01 AM »
I jumped down the hole Siriana had made and looked around. I walked up to a statue and picked it up. Then I passed out. When I oppned my eyes I saw Haunter.
Zero, this is the room Xander raised me in. I will tell you where he is. He will have no where to run. Xander makes his residence in the mountains of Arceus. You will...
Then I woke up...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:49:57 PM by Jerry »

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: April 29, 2011, 12:57:29 AM »
I understand. Omnisoul, place you hand on the stone.

Omnisoul did as told.

Freindship. When one life touches another life, they create something anew and alive. What I wish to create is the decision to switch between Omnisoul and my purified father, Desu, as my partner instantly when I feel I need them.

The stone turned into a Light-Dark orb.

Sorry, Omnisoul, but I need Desu!

She tossed the orb up and Omnisoul was absorbed in. Suddenly a gallade appeared in front of Siriana with a Dark One's symbol.