Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

[Anime] K-On! Seasons 1 and 2

(1/3) > >>

AlexTsunami:
Am I the only one who watches this anime? One of my absolute favorite anime's of all time. It's comedic, a slice of life, and musical ^o^. The characters are soo awesome too! It isn't an action anime though, which is what I'm mainly seeing in this forum (lame :().

So yea, does anyone else watch this anime haha?

Mugi ftw ^o^.

UnationConsideration:
Sorry I just dont watch theese types of Anime. I like watching Action. Plus never heard of it.

chocobo:
If you liked anime and K-ON!! You'd know you aren't the only person who watches it. It's an extremely popular anime. However, I'm not big on it. I finished season one simply because I had started it and I don't like to drop short series. The art isn't that great. The bodies are strangely proportioned. The plot is fractured and not well put together. I find it hard to believe a girl who is as forgetful as the main character could master the guitar so easily and be able to sing. So they lost me with the slice of life aspect as I couldn't relate whatsoever. I found myself annoyed to the point of being pissed off towards the end. It was the same happy ass moe poop every episode. Seriously, this was like Fruits Basket with guitars. Everything is always happy all the damn time. I love high school, slice of life, etc... type anime, but this was just awful.

UnationConsideration:

--- Quote from: chocobo on August 12, 2010, 08:59:17 AM ---If you liked anime and K-ON!! You'd know you aren't the only person who watches it. It's an extremely popular anime. However, I'm not big on it. I finished season one simply because I had started it and I don't like to drop short series. The art isn't that great. The bodies are strangely proportioned. The plot is fractured and not well put together. I find it hard to believe a girl who is as forgetful as the main character could master the guitar so easily and be able to sing. So they lost me with the slice of life aspect as I couldn't relate whatsoever. I found myself annoyed to the point of being pissed off towards the end. It was the same happy ass moe crap every episode. Seriously, this was like Fruits Basket with guitars. Everything is always happy all the damn time. I love high school, slice of life, etc... type anime, but this was just awful.

--- End quote ---
*Pats Chobo's back* Feel better letting that steam out?

chocobo:
Oh, you bet. Just rereading that post brings up more anger. haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version