Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Reset the 2 Inactive RPs

(1/10) > >>

LeoReborn:
Well, Ive been wondering what to do with these RPs, as I sure want them to return. So I will let the Public Decide.:

1 month poll

Reset the two RPs, Yes or no?

Declan_23:
What with school work, my amazing social life and working on PU stuff, I doubt that Deccers (Probably the most awesome character in the Random Pokemon RP) will be able to make a return. However, should it be revived, feel free to use him as the most badass NPC you've ever seen.

LeoReborn:
Vote Then? or would you like to propose an alternative Idea?

Also, Who said neither? ..... Im sad now, I loved those RPs so much.

Course, you can change your vote.

Jerry:
Not me. I'm not voting for the time being.

In a way, I prefer not to because I'm a mod here. But without active members, with voting or not, that will not resolve the problem unless we allow one RPer to control another RPer (simple actions; not involving major consequences).

And I think you shouldn't have added neither. Either they vote for, or not.

LeoReborn:

--- Quote from: Declan_23 on September 12, 2010, 02:59:01 PM ---What with school work, my amazing social life and working on PU stuff, I doubt that Deccers (Probably the most awesome character in the Random Pokemon RP) will be able to make a return. However, should it be revived, feel free to use him as the most badass NPC you've ever seen.

--- End quote ---

I say, if you dont want to RP,(or cant) Then Your RP Characters become NPCs.... much like Deccers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version