Entertainment > Other Entertainment

[Serie] Sons of Anarchy

(1/1)

Mr_Dark:
Name: Sons of Anarchy
Link: http://www.tv.com/sons-of-anarchy/show/75303/summary.html?tag=page_nav;main

Summary:

--- Quote ---From Kurt Sutter, writer/producer of The Shield, comes Sons of Anarchy, a dark drama set in Charming, a sheltered community watched over by a renegade motorcycle club intent on protecting the town from the newcomers that threaten it. Jackson "Jax" Teller is one member of the brotherhood, who finds his own loyalty to the group tested when he experiences its increasing lawlessness and notoriety, while at the same time adjusting to life as a father. But confusing matters are Jax's mother and stepfather, two ruthless individuals who happen to be the masterminds behind the club.
--- End quote ---

Anyone watching this show? I find it one of the best series I've ever seen, too bad season 2 ended and we have to wait until the end of this year for it to start again :(

If you've not watched this show and you like drama, action, motorcycles, I highly recommend it. :D

Check out the trailer of season 1

deadeviln13:
Oh man i just got to see it. we ordered the first season at the movie store where i used to work. Such a good show!

Pikachu:
I'm an avid fan of it, most definitely. It's good to see shows more like this branching out.

kavintenison:
It's wonderful Show, i ever seen. It's all series are awesome!!! Kurt Sutter has created a amazing crime drama series and I'm sure about this is amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version