Entertainment > LOTRO

[PC] Lord of the Rings Online

(1/16) > >>

Urmel:
This MMORPG recently became free-to-play. You can download it for free and play it for free. Some extras are locked though and you have to pay to get them. However, it's very cheap and it's possible to play the game without them.

The gameplay is similar to games like World of Warcraft: questing, crafting and raiding. The gameworld is huge, looks nice and is fun to travel in. Video of a dungeon run

The reason I'm posting this is because me and Mr_Dark play it pretty often for some nice entertainment. We will start a guild soon and it would be nice to have members that are also involved with Pokemon Universe! So yeah, totally join us there. We play on the US server Vilya (so EU players; be sure to download the US client if you want to play with us!).

Download link for US client

Username          LOTRO Name      ClassUrmelCoolhorseMinstrelUrmelUrmeldorRune-keeperMr_DarkDarkardChampionMr_DarkDarkwaldWardenPubblesKeananLore-masterWeirddemonOdyssesGuardianKamaranKamaranGuardianMr PokemonDemostheensCaptainWasabi-KnightStroopwafelHunterAngiecakesAngiecakesHunterLucarioXSolarflareMinstrelBlaze|MerestinHunterSilverSilvanderHunterBakagringoTenshiiRune-keeperStephenkill2StevenothBurglar

Mr_Dark:
*Replied for epicness*

oh btw my char name is Darkard :)

Raikt:
Oh god, the combat noises... I'd have to turn those off. I think I would cry in a raid situation like that. Way too much side noise for my liking. Otherwise, it seems like a decent game. I'll have to look more into it. Honestly, I've been playing games like WoW and FFXI for so long, I might have higher expectations than I should.

So, we'll see.

Mr Pokemon:
I've been trying to download, it, but it never seems to work right..
Well, as soon as I can, I'll try to join you

DarK_SouL:
I'll join tomorrow probably. Look for SolarFlare. That is the user name that I will use. I'll join your group but I cannot guarentte I'll be good at the game. Also I've never read or watched LotR, so what do you do in the game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version