* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: 17 trainers  (Read 100135 times)

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Re: 17 trainers
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »
17 main trainers, but we will be taking all who want to join. One top trainer for every type. I figure we'll have some in-group competition sometimes to dictate which trainers will be the top trainer. If there's just one water trainer (me), then that will be the top person until usurped by another. That would be fair.
lol wow ur so much better at this than me :) thanks
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2010, 08:56:37 PM »
I do what I can.  ;)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »
 I want to join then, using the team I posted before.

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2010, 11:51:17 PM »
I'll use fire types:

Typhlosion
 Charizard
 Blaziken
 Arcanine
 Ninetales
 Flareon

I won't use that team for the gym leaders unless the gym leader's pokemon are a type that my fire type team would be good against. Typhlosion will be my starter, and I'm going to build pokemon teams for each gym leader, and a team of my favorite pokemon for the Brutal Five. But for pvp battling I'll definitely use this team. I like this idea though. And creating groups before the game is done is a good idea, because they will be all organized when it is done.
hmmm u can join but personally i think u should fix this team... i mean u have four pokemon that are fire only don't u think thats kinda risky?  what about camerupt or slugmas evolution(lol i dnt use him but ).... u know some versatility might not kill ya. great starters but i don't see the point in both fire /fighting types on one team... but this team will still cause some a problem i guess. flareon i don't like but i think thats an excellent choice for a fire team because of his physical abillity but still i would rather have a rapidash in its place personally
well ok email me and/or chad29 and we'll talk or help u build a fire team or u can keep this one whatev u feel is good everyone who is joining needs to message me/or chad 29 with your chosen type so we can make a list please and thank you
To fly!"

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2010, 12:17:08 AM »
Maybe throw Houndoom in there to cover for the fire/fighting weakness to psychics. Plus I noticed some new fire types in Gen V that could be good like the fire/grass type. Though I don't know when the Gen V pokes will be implemented in the MMO. Hopefully they're not going to delay the game just to get the new pokes in at launch, but maybe soon after the open beta starts.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2010, 12:37:30 AM »
Maybe throw Houndoom in there to cover for the fire/fighting weakness to psychics. Plus I noticed some new fire types in Gen V that could be good like the fire/grass type. Though I don't know when the Gen V pokes will be implemented in the MMO. Hopefully they're not going to delay the game just to get the new pokes in at launch, but maybe soon after the open beta starts.
lol, I switched Ninetales with Houndoom for that reason. Plus, I like dark types. I don't think they'll delay the release to put the new pokemon in. I think I read that they weren't going to until after it's done, so we shouldn't expect to see them right away. I can't wait for this game!!!

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2010, 12:44:38 AM »
Water:
Milotic
Kingdra
Swampert
Ludicolo
Lapras
Empoleon

Dark:
Umbreon
Honchkrow
Drapion
Houndoom
Absol
Tyranitar

Psychic:
Alakazam
Xatu
Exeggutor
Metagross
Medicham
Gardevoir

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2010, 06:35:02 PM »
what types do we have covered already cuz i dnt even know all i know is
fire
water
bug
poison

im so surprised we havent had any flying or dragon type offers yet though or even dark... atleast i haven't been told about them so are those all we have as of now...?
To fly!"

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2010, 09:27:25 PM »
You need to keep up with them, DD. Reloc is our bug guy. I'm the water guy. I'm not sure if your fire guy has come online, or if it's someone else aside from the guy you mentioned to me before. Post some updated in the original post of the thread, so we can keep up.

Edit: Ok, I have checked the thread, and I think I have everyone that listed a team. If I missed anyone, just say so. Deadae, I'd like you to edit your original post to have it list the current members. since this board doesn't have a guild section up, I'd like us to use the buddy system to remember who's on the team. Just invite me to be your buddy if you are willing to join, as I'd like to take charge and be the leader for now. If that's alright with DD.

Trainers

Deadae: Poison
Viper: Electric
Jerry: Ground
LucarioX: Dark
JohnnyXtreme: Steel or Ghost
Roloc: Bug
Trainerx: Fire
Anjiecakes: fire
Ninja Neb: Fire, Flying, or Water
Xhizor8201: Water, Dark, or Psychic
Chad29(me): water

This is just a suggestion, but Ninja if you would be willing to do Flying, we would have that covered while others have your other two listed types covered. Also Xhizor if you could do Psychic for that same reason. If you'd rather not, that's fine. If so, we have ten out of seventeen types covered so far.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 04:30:06 AM by Chad29 »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2010, 11:37:59 PM »
You need to keep up with them, DD. Reloc is our bug guy. I'm the water guy. I'm not sure if your fire guy has come online, or if it's someone else aside from the guy you mentioned to me before. Post some updated in the original post of the thread, so we can keep up.

Edit: Ok, I have checked the thread, and I think I have everyone that listed a team. If I missed anyone, just say so. Deadae, I'd like you to edit your original post to have it list the current members. since this board doesn't have a guild section up, I'd like us to use the buddy system to remember who's on the team. Just invite me to be your buddy if you are willing to join, as I'd like to take charge and be the leader for now. If that's alright with DD.

Trainers

This is just a suggestion, but Ninja if you would be willing to do Flying, we would have that covered while others have your other two listed types covered. Also Xhizor if you could do Psychic for that same reason. If you'd rather not, that's fine. If so, we have ten out of seventeen types covered so far.
I think Viper said he wasn't joining, he just posted that team to show what he would have had if he did.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2010, 11:52:05 PM »

Trainers

I think Viper said he wasn't joining, he just posted that team to show what he would have had if he did.

Ya i prob shouldnt have done that :/ I have an actual team for PU already planned and idk if i would have time to make a full electric team also so dont count on me for this

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2010, 10:36:29 PM »
Sure, ill be willing to do psychic if we dont have it yet.

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2010, 02:32:32 AM »
Ok Viper, that's fine. I was just skimming over who made a team and wasn't totally sure all who did would join the guild.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2010, 03:17:33 AM »
Fighting:

Lucario, Machamp, Infernape, Heracross, Gallade, Poliwrath

Offline Viper

• Contributor