Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

A few things...

(1/2) > >>

DayStar:
Okay so could you tell me if you have implemented a couple of things and if not could you? Okay so here's  my list :).

1. The cave at the end before the elite (there's always one), could it lead to an unexpected half-way house then lead on to another cave/forest or whatever, I know people are going to read this saying WTF don't make it any harder but I think that the game should be quite skill biding.

2. There needs to be more breeding-only egg moves and more complicated chain breeding lines.

3. Most of the trainers to have rematches and progressively become stronger. A lot stronger, with more intervals of levels.

4. Update the music. Remix the current music using synthesizers and real sound effects. Make the music something worth remembering. The music hasn't changed in the last thirteen years and it is the part of the game most complained about. (I know this one is pretty hard)

5. Make all 140 TMs, 11 HMs, and Move Tutor moves from all the games obtainable through at least one of these methods.

6. Pal Park?

7. At the beginning when you get your starter could you also obtain a gift pack of items (Exp Share early on in the game would be GREAT).

Declan_23:

--- Quote from: DayStar on January 22, 2010, 09:18:29 PM ---Okay so could you tell me if you have implemented a couple of things and if not could you? Okay so here's  my list :).

2. There needs to be more breeding-only egg moves and more complicated chain breeding lines.

--- End quote ---
As far as I know it is undecided whether you will be able to breed pokemon. Also, I don't think any new moves will be added

--- Quote from: DayStar on January 22, 2010, 09:18:29 PM ---Okay so could you tell me if you have implemented a couple of things and if not could you? Okay so here's  my list :).

4. Update the music. Remix the current music using synthesizers and real sound effects. Make the music something worth remembering. The music hasn't changed in the last thirteen years and it is the part of the game most complained about. (I know this one is pretty hard)

--- End quote ---

Hityeran is making all the music (no rips from the games) you can listen to some of his stuff on myspace, but it has a similar feel to the games.

--- Quote from: DayStar on January 22, 2010, 09:18:29 PM ---
5. Make all 140 TMs, 11 HMs, and Move Tutor moves from all the games obtainable through at least one of these methods.

--- End quote ---
I believe that all existing pokemon moves will be implemented (except for Fling)

--- Quote from: DayStar on January 22, 2010, 09:18:29 PM ---
7. At the beginning when you get your starter could you also obtain a gift pack of items (Exp Share early on in the game would be GREAT).

--- End quote ---
I don't really like this idea, I would rather have to work for items than just be given them straight away.

Mr_Dark:

1. The cave at the end before the elite (there's always one), could it lead to an unexpected half-way house then lead on to another cave/forest or whatever, I know people are going to read this saying WTF don't make it any harder but I think that the game should be quite skill biding.
--- End quote ---
Whut? Have you read our game storyline?

--- Quote ---2. There needs to be more breeding-only egg moves and more complicated chain breeding lines.

--- End quote ---
Breeding will be the same as in the original games until I find the strength to write something new. (which will be .... never?)

--- Quote ---3. Most of the trainers to have rematches and progressively become stronger. A lot stronger, with more intervals of levels.
--- End quote ---
Already planning something like that.

--- Quote ---4. Update the music. Remix the current music using synthesizers and real sound effects. Make the music something worth remembering. The music hasn't changed in the last thirteen years and it is the part of the game most complained about. (I know this one is pretty hard)
--- End quote ---
We (Hiteryan) are making a complete new soundtrack for Pokemon Universe. I'm even listening to some of the tunes while writing this post.

--- Quote ---5. Make all 140 TMs, 11 HMs, and Move Tutor moves from all the games obtainable through at least one of these methods.
--- End quote ---
Who knows....

--- Quote ---6. Pal Park?
--- End quote ---
NO!

--- Quote ---7. At the beginning when you get your starter could you also obtain a gift pack of items (Exp Share early on in the game would be GREAT).
--- End quote ---
You choose a starter Pokemon when you create your account. This will be done on the (this) website.

--- Quote ---Thanks :)
--- End quote ---
NP

sumguyk24:
i like your ideas most of them are great and would contribute to the game very well but the music is what makes the new game experience seem not so different. The music could be touched up but in my opinion shouldn't be changed. good ideas still though  ;D

DayStar:
Okay, Thanks Mr_Dark youve pretty much covered it up :)
sorry but I have JUST read the story (fully)

I think i've gotten enough info :)

Thanks, Please Close when you wish!

Edit: Thanks sumguyk24 for your opinion :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version