* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 172255 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 09:59:03 PM »
We returned to our base and planed the flags deep into the ground. Next was Team Flare. We would crush them and get our flags. I left over half of my army to hold the fort and keep our flags. Then we set out for Team Flare... Of course they were the target of the other teams, we would wait and take the Flags from who ever got them from Team Flare!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »
 Soon, Kain could see team Flare's base. He kept following Demos, and soon he could see people on Team Flare watching for the other teams on the top of their base.
"They're watching for other teams. We can't sneak up on them, they're watching from all sides."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 10:23:07 PM »
Now in the confusion.
I let out the Team Rex call. CHARGE!!! TAKE THEM BY FORCE, TAKE THEM BY FEAR!!!! FOR THE VICTORY! (corny no?)
With that me team Charged down the hill and smashed into the weaker side of Team Flare...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 11:09:37 PM »
 "Crap, Team Rex got to them first. Maybe while they're fighting Team Rex we can sneak into Team Flare's base."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 11:23:18 PM »
As the majority of my Fighting team smashed into the Flares  I sent a small team to get at least one of the Flags, then we would retreat. Team Luna could have the other 2, for now. after 10 minutes my men returned with the Flag and my team pulled out, better to get one, then to lose more men than I already had...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 11:34:04 PM »
 Kain went into the base, and snuck past several people guarding the flags. Kain took both of them, and snuck out of the base. On his way out, a guard noticed him. Three guards were about to attack him now. He tossed the flags on the ground and took his spear off of his back. The guards attacked at the same time. Kain ducked, spun, and cut one of the guard's throat. He fell to the ground and teleported to the infirmary. Kain doged the attack of another guard, and pulled his arm towards him. He held the guards arm in one hand, and threw his spear at the other guard. The spear went deep into the guard, who teleported. Gungnir fell to the ground, to far away for kain to reach. Kain twisted the guards arm, and turned him. He pulled down on the guard's arm, pulling his back onto his shoulder. Kain pulled on his arm as hard as he could. He heard the guard's back snap, and the guard teleported. Kain ran to his spear and picked it up, then got the flags and ran back to the base with Demos and the other two men who had come with them.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:18 AM »
When I got back to my Base Team Nova was assaulting it, trying to take our flags.
Men lets defend our Base! My me charged forward, people from both sides were being beamed out. But soon Team Nova fell back. We had only 20 more men left. To many risky assaults i thought. Now stealth time! Team Luma was next...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 01:00:04 AM »
Demos, surprised by Kain's ability, led them back to base. It was a defense mission now. They had more numbers and a base. Teams Rex and Nova would come soon, if they hadn't already destroyed themselves.
"Back to base. We hold off there. No need to risk life."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 01:05:15 AM »
We aimed our catapults at Luma's Base.
FIRE! At the sound of my voice 20 catapults launched their payload at Team Luma. I was hoping that the detraction would give me enough time to get in and get a few Flags. The Catapults kept firing as I snuck in. The Flags were closely guarded.
Hey get to the front lines, we need back up! I hoped that they would be stupid...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
Demos watched from the fort they were at. He saw somebody from team Rex sneak into the base. That wasn't good. They needed those flags, and if team Rex had them, it would only complicate things. He called up 2 men. "Come with me, we're intercepting the team Rex flag carrier." They looked confused, but did what he said.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 01:34:24 PM »
 Kain stood at the top of the base. He saw Demos speak to two men, who followed him. Kain stayed at the top of the base, helping the archers. He was able to hit three men with a bow. They were too far to hit with bows. A boulder from a catapult hit the 5 men next to him.
"We won't last very long if we just stay here. Let's attack them. Half of us will stay here, the other half will come with me."
Kain led the soldiers out, and they ran towards Team Rex.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 09:13:58 PM »
I saw Three people head my way, the gig was up. I drew my sward and ran it through three of the guards in the Flag room. Then the other men were on me in a second. I Sheathed  my sword, to bulky, i drew my knives and sank them into one of the guards before he got a chance to draw his weapon. Then I was surrounded by 3 more...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 01:22:50 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »
Stefan looked incredulously at his team. Team Flare was pathetic. He honestly couldn't believe he was matched up with them. He whipped their leader across the face with his Colt revolver.

"Yeah, we get it, bro. You're one Smooth Operator. I was really looking forward to getting killed off my first week here."
Their leader Was so frail, Stefan half expected him to drop dead from the impact of the pistol. Or be teleported away. He was still kinda new at this.

"Listen, man, I don't want to be at the bottom of that scoreboard any more than you do, but we didn't stand a chance there."

Stefan shook his head and walked off, towards the enemy alone. "Whatever, dude. I'm gonna pick off a few of those Luna and Rex buggers until the end of this match or until they get me. Then I'm gonna see if I can get a team change."
He checked his Single Action Army. Six shots left, and maybe another fifteen in his bag, which wasn't on the field. He didn't know if they would replenish his supply or not. Cracking his knuckles, Stefan holstered his gun. His fists, at least, never ran out of ammo.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:01:05 AM by Frenchfry »

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 01:20:53 AM »

Slowly crawling up the hill of rubble I could see a small battle going on below.

I took my Sniper L2004LAF and began to attach the supressor.

Taking aim I could spot Team Rex battling it out with Team Flare. Most importantly of all Kain himself surrounded by Team Flare closing in for the kill.

I controlled my breathing, altering my windspeed valve as I did so. I loaded a clip of 12mm rounds before aiming in on my first victim. As fast as a flash of lightning I shot them all between the eyes, their corpses dropping lifelessly to the floor, before moving back into the shadows behind the hill.

Kain was an enemy. But he had saved my life once, now I had just returned the favour.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2011, 01:23:12 AM »
I took my fighting stance and mocked them.
You know who i am don't you? You are afraid of me, aren't you? Team Luma has always been weak, because you are to scared to take chances! COWARDS!!! With that I charged at them. I sank one of my Knives deep into one and sliced the others throats. I walked up to the Flag stand and grabed two I stared on my way out, there was no one in my way.