Pokémon Universe > Jobs

job request and quest idea

<< < (2/4) > >>

The Fireball Kid:

--- Quote from: Draagn on February 03, 2010, 04:47:32 AM ---Is there a way I could join the team my problem is that I am not 18 but I want to help I mean I like submitting ideas and stuff but what I really am good at is sheet music ,and I know you have a music writer and hes probably better than me but I want to help I would post my music but there isn't a forum for it,  and like I said I want to help and just the possibility of listening to my music while I am on a route would be amazing. So I don't know who to go to so I posted here,and I know I legally cant get hired but still even a unofficial position would work , just as long as whoever does the music at least listens,or reads my music. Its none lyric orchestra music. (I play the violin)But I know bass,viola, and a little cello.  So if PU is interested I will post my music just tell me where ,and I will post it.

--- End quote ---

If there isn't a post for it, make one up and post the links to your music. You can host your music on youtube if you like. Another method is  send it by email. You can find the email in the job forum section.

[email protected]

Draagn:
thanks I will do that except the youtube thing I am kinda camera shy..thats why I am 2nd chair

Hiteryan:

--- Quote from: Draagn on February 03, 2010, 04:47:32 AM ---Is there a way I could join the team my problem is that I am not 18 but I want to help I mean I like submitting ideas and stuff but what I really am good at is sheet music ,and I know you have a music writer and hes probably better than me but I want to help I would post my music but there isn't a forum for it,  and like I said I want to help and just the possibility of listening to my music while I am on a route would be amazing. So I don't know who to go to so I posted here,and I know I legally cant get hired but still even a unofficial position would work , just as long as whoever does the music at least listens,or reads my music. Its none lyric orchestra music. (I play the violin)But I know bass,viola, and a little cello.  So if PU is interested I will post my music just tell me where ,and I will post it.

--- End quote ---

Hi Draagn :3

I'm the music composer for the game. You wouldn't be the first and probably last person to want to make music for the game, before and after I applied for the job. This is a project I'd really like to fully take on by myself, not only because of what it means to me but also due to the technical jabbery mess that goes for every song I proccess through the GBA synth.

But I guess I'm taking it too seriously lol. And I obviously cannot judge anyone. Before I found PU I would give away a kidney to be able to compose the soundtrack for a Pokémon or Final Fantasy game. If I put myself in your position I would really love to be given a shot at composing. So if you want to share your stuff, show us some of your stuff. I would very gladly like to hear it. :D

Draagn:
hiteryan your never online plz reply to my pm I want to know what you thought of my music I also have guiter tabs for a few of my sons if you want those

spirit:

--- Quote from: Draagn on February 08, 2010, 05:20:42 AM ---hiteryan your never online plz reply to my pm I want to know what you thought of my music I also have guiter tabs for a few of my sons if you want those

--- End quote ---

Hiteryan is on a fair bit, just because you don't see him in the forums doesn't mean he isn't around. if you join the chat you have a better chance of seeing him

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version