* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Unova Tales!  (Read 65156 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Unova Tales!
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2011, 03:44:49 AM »
sol and ralts were walking on the way and bumped into a plasma grunt (literally bumped into him.)then the grunt said "give me your Pokemon!."and then sol said "ralts and i are friends why should i give her to you?!." then the team plasma said "oh yeah go! beedrill!." then sol said "ralts use confusion!." then the grunt said "beedrill dodge it and use x-scissor!." the beedrill dodged the attack and hit ralts with a x-scissor and ralts almost fainted ralts then shoots out a wave of odd energy the beedrill almost faints and try's another x-scissor and then ralts shoots out a wave of energy again and the beedrill faints after the grunt leaves sol says "ralts that psyshock how did you learn that?." then ralts holds disc up and it reads TM03 and sol says "oh you found a TM cool."
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2011, 08:14:59 PM »
I woke in the morning and started to gather my stuff, i was getting my second Gym Badge today.
Wake up guys.
My pokemon got up and streched, I called all but Spike back and started walking...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »
I walked into the pokemon center of Accumula Town.  I decide to get my pokemon healed up and ready to keep traveling.  After dropping off my pokemon, I started talking to a trainer who was also getting his pokemon healed.

"Hey, I'm Bing.  What's your name." "I'm James, and i'm on my way back to the Striation City Gym, I'm a Junior Trainer there. Cool, I'm on my way there now.  Could you give me any info on the gym? "The only thing I'm allowed to tell new trainers is this one thing, you will need at least three pokemon to win the badge. "Oh thanks, I'll probably be seeing you around then, my pokemon are ready and I have to get a move on. "Ok, I would sugjest you travel with me but I'm gonna stay in this town for a few more days. Anyway have fun on your journey.

I grabbed my pokemon, headed out of the Pokecenter and started walking towards Striation City.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »
As I walked down route 3 a kid, no older then 5 asked, more like demanded a battle with me.
I have 2 pokemon, so you can only use 2! Now get ready to lose! Pidove!
Hunter.
Earlier that night I found a Razor Claw and gave it to Hunter while he was a Sneasle. He was fending off some Pidoves when he leveled up and evolved.
Hunter, Ice Punch.
Pidove, Quick attack!
The Pidove was no match for Hunter's speed and was hit, fainting.
Roggenrola!
Hunter return. Blitz begin.
Harden!
Mach Punch.
Blitz was off in a furry and hit the Roggenrola before it could blink. The move was supper effective and fainted the pokemon.
Don't waste my time again...
I started twords Nacrene City...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2011, 09:57:26 PM »
sol finally got to accumula town he went to the pokemon center and then left on route 2 he then found a bagon the bagon used bite ralts dodged it and used psyshock it hit the bagon then sol threw a poke ball 1..2..3..click! sol then said "yes ralts we caught a bagon!."
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2011, 10:50:56 PM »

Matt

"Well, I'll see you two sometime, I can feel it, inside." I walked on, continuing my Journey, Bing got in too a battle. And Phantom ran on fast. I decided to train, but then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. And then I saw Adam.

[Backstory time: Matt had an apprentice called Adam, whom he taught Pokemon skills too. Matt, knew everything about Pokemon. Even before he was a Trainer, and he taught Adam, everything he knew. Adam, gave him Dark, as a Thank-you gift. He hasn't seen him in a year, Adam just started his journey, they are like brother.]

"What! Hey. What is, hey!" Juniper walked up. "Thanks for telling me where he was. Professor. Matt, I've been waiting. I saw you leave the Lb, I decided to start my journey when you did. I've been training as much as you have. Time to battle. Oh and by the way, I got you this to keep your stuff in. It's a bag." "Thanks! Time to battle." "Ha, it's Adam, this'll be fun."

Adam sent out Squirtle a.k.a Blast. I sent out Dark. "Hah, ol' Dark huh?" "Yup, let's get started." Dark began with a intense Tackle, Squirtle countered with a Bubble attack. "Whew, those things hurt more then I thought." Dark used another Tackle, evading Squritles next Bubble. Then Squirtle tackled Dark"Squirt!" Dark was in trouble, but Squirtle fainted, on the next Tackle.

Next Adam brought out his Tepig a.k.a Blast. "I found this guy in the wild. Blast, use Ember." "TE-PIIIIIG!" Dark jumped outta the way, exhausted. "Come back, Dark. C'mon out Blade! "Tree-ck-o!" Use multiple Pound. "Tree!" "Te-te-te-te-PIIIIG!" Tepig had taken multiple Pounds. "Te-pig!" It used Ember. This time it hit causing Treecko to get hurt, and get burned. "Tr-eecko." Treecko was hurt, but it used an Absorb and recovered a little. Tepig was on the verge of fainting. It was still alive though. "Use a Tackle attack!" Tepig did just that. Treecko dodged and Tepig hit the the dirt, finished.

They both withdrew Pokemon, except Dark of course. "Good game." They both said. "Hey, I know this may seem weird, but I feel like we should do the rest of the Journey together. As partners." "Yeah, that sounds great to me." "That is a good idea, and great job you two." "Let me put my stuff in my bag and we'll ead for the Pokemon Center to heal up." I put his Pokedex, Pokeballs and other items in my new Bag. Then my Xtrasciever rang.

"Hello?" "Hey, is that you guys?" Hilbert, Bianca and Cheren were on the other line, Hilbert was talking. "Yeah, we all just battled. It was a three way tie." "Ah, good for you guys. I'm starting my journey." "No way, when it is over, we have to battle." "You know a journey is never over, but its a Promise. Anyway, me and Adam are about to start our Journey, and hit the first Gym. Did you hear about Team Plasma?" "Yeah, but I'm glad N isn't with them, we all have to stop them one way or another. Sometime.""Yeah, but we can't do it alone. Maybe we can find some people."  "We'll see, but we got to go, bye!" "Bye!" I hung up the Xtranseiver.

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2011, 12:35:55 AM »
Crimson went to the pokemon center to heal his newly caught shinx. Then he went to the gym to challenge the leaders and earn a badge.
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2011, 01:04:10 AM »

Matt

Hey you guys.  think you need some time to train, and we need some to catch up. So the four of you can go train amongst yourselves, for some good alone time. If you want it. "Treecko!" "Sure" "Squirt-le!" "Te-PIIIG!"

The Pokemon came back later. "Hey, we all trained, you were right, it was good to have some alone time. We're all around level 9 now." "Great job you guys! I guess that means..... Dark knows Fury Cutter now. Blade knows the same moves. Blast knows the same and Flair knows Oder Sleuth. Great!
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2011, 01:21:56 AM »
sol got to striation city and went to the gym after healing his Pokemon he got to the gym leader and he asked what type he chose and sol said psychic the gym leader went to a pc and said "okay i'm ready for a battle." and sol said "okay!."

the gym leader sent out a lillipup and the sol sent out bagon. bagon used bite he hit the lillipup used tackle and almost made bagon faint bagon then used rage and made the lillipup faint the gym leader sent out a panpour and it used water gun bagon fainted sol sent out ralts. ralts used psyshosck and it hit panpour. panpour used water gun and ralts almost fainted and ralts used double team to surround panpour and the panpour attacked the wrong ralts the used psyshock the panpour got hit and then used water gun hitting  the rallts left to ralts ralts then used psyshock once more and the panpour fainted
the gym leader gave sol the trio badge and told sol that if he had chose a water or a grass type that he would have faced a different gym leader and sol left and went to the Pokemon center
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2011, 02:21:02 AM »
Phantom went out to the next route and faced some trainers who had some Lilpups and Purrlion, which was good for Lea and she got up to Lv 13, Forgetting Wrap for Growth, and got my money count to $ 9,900(He was working as a Stone Salesman, which was Quite a profitable job). Suddenly when they stumbled into the bushes and seen a Ralts. The Ralts seen us and used Psychic on Lea. I seen a TM to the left of him. He threw her into a tree.

Use vine whip to come around the tree. Then, use tackle.

Lea did so and hit the Ralts with decent speed. He then hit the tree behind him. He seen that I was strong and limped up to me, tugging on my pants. I made my stone glow to hear what he was saying.

Allow me to go with you to become strong. The TMs are reusable, also.

Fine. You're brave to take us on like that.

I bumped the pokeball on his head and he went in. The ball sparkled instantly.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2011, 03:28:53 AM »
I walked into Nacrene City, and went to the pokecenter to see where the gym was. The lady behind the counter must have been new to town, because she didn't know. Eventually one of the older ladies told me it was in the Museum. So I left and went to the Museum and started looking around.
Hey sir!
Gah!! Not so loud!
Oh, so sorry sir.
What do you want?
Do you have a fossil? If you do we can revive it here for you!
Yeah, I found one a while back, could you tell me what it is?
The man grabbed the fossil from me and started to inspect it...
Well sir this is a Cranidos fossil.
Hum, while I battle the gym leader will you revive it?
Yes sir! Ops, sorry... The gym leader is over there.
He had pointed at a middle aged woman. I walked up to her and started talking.
I am Rex, I would like a gym battle.
Sure, I am Lenora and I use normal type. Right this way.
She led me to the battle ring.
You will use two pokemon and two only. Herdier lets go!
Toxic go.
First move is yours.
Toxic Swagger, then Faint Attack.
Toxic was off in a minute and confused the Dog pokemon, then he disappeared and hit it from behind.
Leer!
The attack hit Toxic and lowered his defense.
Take Down!
Brick Break.
The two pokemon met in the middle and a huge explosion was caused by the collision...
When the dust cleared Toxic was still standing.
Return. Spike lets do this.
Wachog lets win! Retaliate!
Psychic.
Her Watchog was caught in the attack and took real damage from it.
Finish it with Force Palm.
In its weakened state it was unable to dodge the attack and was Fainted by the attack.
You have strong pokemon! Here is your badge!
I took it and left with out saying a word.

Sir, here is your pokemon!
Thank you. Good day to you.
I took the Pokeball from him and left town. Next stop was home...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2011, 03:46:21 AM »
Stepping on the the route, I decided to take James's advice.  I went hunting for another pokemon for my team. 
After an hour of searching, I spotted a wild Snasel.  "Go Gible!
The Sneasel started using screech.  Gible, use sand attack, then take down! Gible launched sand into Sneasel's face then hit it hard.  Sneasel seemed really weakened by the attack.  "Go pokeball!  1,2,3, click.  Sneasel was mine.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2011, 03:51:17 AM »
I got out of that route after I picked up the TM-Psychic, then I left my newly caught Ralts, nmed Kratos, to be healed. I took a cruise around the city with Lea.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2011, 08:38:36 PM »
I walked into the forest and sat down. I let my pokemon out to run around and level up ((this is how I level up my pokemon...)). Soon I heard Hunter fighting a very strong pokemon. When I got there it was a Zoroark. Soon all my pokemon were there.
Hunter I want this one not fainted.
Hunter used Ice Punch one the Zoroark, but it seemed unaffected, and used Night Burst. Hunter took a lot of damage, but was able to get up. He used Ice Punch again with the same result. Then it used Focus Blast and that was enough to faint Hunter.
Spike go. Spike stepped up to the pokemon.
It tried to use Focus Blast, but Spike used Detect then hit it with Force Palm. This time it took some damage. Spike hit it again while it was still recovering. It was weak enough to catch. I pulled out a Dusk Ball and walked up to the Zoroark.
Will you join me?
It nodded. I threw the pokeball and it hit its head...1,2,3 it was caught...
I left the forest to go heal my pokemon so they could level up again...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »
Arriving in Striation city, I headed to the Pokemon center to heal my pokemon.  Afterwards I went straight for the gym. 

I was surprised to find the gym also doubled as a restaurant.  Unable to resist, I sat down for some fine dining.  When I finished eating I challenged all three gym leaders to one triple battle...