* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1967800 times)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3555 on: March 28, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »
* Sighs dreamily* Piko-tan and Sekihan, Nodoame,  Neko, Gero and Faneru, ASK~ I love them. Especially Piko and Sekihan. Their trap singing is awesome. And Gero and Faneru are hilarious.
IKR? X3 And clear. I really like clear even though he doesn't really add the humor bits. But he did a version of Yumekui Shirokuro Baku/Dream-eating Monochrome Baku that I loved, and I've liked him since. Piko was my first, and then PikoxSekihan Magnet. @///@ My head nearly exploded from the awesomeness overload.

@Hinagiku-yah, they always seem to wind up with the sad ones...U seen Gumi and Hatsune Miku "Matryoshka"? I love that one. I especially the picture near the end, with Miku smiling.
CREEPY SMILES FTW!
XD Yeah, of course I have. I prefer Dark Woods Circus or a lot of the Seven Deadly Sins series for my creepiness fill though. Or Alice Human Sacrifice.

...Vocaloid really loves the Alice storyline....Not that I blame them.

Is it POSSIBLE for cleverbot to be smarter than someone....? I find this hard to believe.
Have you SEEN the [lack of] level of intelligence in some people these days? I don't find it that hard to believe myself.

Also, I know what Dragon Quest is, but I never got to play it, so I didn't get the reference either.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: March 28, 2012, 09:50:17 PM »
Have you SEEN the [lack of] level of intelligence in some people these days? I don't find it that hard to believe myself.
Yes, I have, one such person sits to my right in American history...
Sorry, just had ta rib ya.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:31 PM »
*rubs head* I'm pretty smart just my General Knowledge SUCKS! Maths I get 94% best subject :I
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: March 28, 2012, 10:16:54 PM »
My best subject is TOTALLY science. 99.4%. Woulda been an 100, except for ONE test. ONE. I had PERFECT SCORES for EVERY other grade, it was just that ONE test. GRAH!
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3559 on: March 28, 2012, 10:48:04 PM »
Yes, I have, one such person sits to my right in American history...
Sorry, just had ta rib ya.
*stabs you with Plasma Saber* (I couldn't spell plasma for the life of me right there D:)
WTP, i didn't get the pun, then again, im not that big a gamer, I haven't even heard of Dragon quest. I can never contribute to the topics here, every one i can, it switches before i get on.
HARRY POTTER! *shoots self in face*
The Swinedimples one is a play off of Hogwarts, since in the game, it's a school for mages and alchemists. And the Jack of Alltrades and Master of Nu'un is a pun off of Jack of all trades, master of none (meaning, you do alot of things, but you aren't good at any of them). The game isn't played by a lot of people I know (I count two), so I only expect people to get the seccond pun. Tis a pity that only Cortex and Darkstar, and MAYBE Nexas got it :C And, I pity you.
RAAAAAAAAAGE. *sits in corner with baby*
XD Yeah, of course I have. I prefer Dark Woods Circus or a lot of the Seven Deadly Sins series for my creepiness fill though. Or Alice Human Sacrifice.

...Vocaloid really loves the Alice storyline....Not that I blame them.
YUS. I love Alice Human Sacrifice too :D I like the Gero and Faneru cover, because mid-song, they go into a video game battle, to see if they'll sing it " passionately" as Gero calls it, or "normally" as Faneru calls it. ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTQsfdvdY6E However, I can't find a version where they AREN'T fighting :/
I don't really like Clear. I've only listened to the Traps, and only two of them are the girl singers, but it's because I like them. My favorites are Sekihan and Piko. Especially their Magnet. I also forgot about the Sunset Love Suicide one by Mi-chan and trap Sekihan.(Here. A gift---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8TTBNXnISI)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: March 29, 2012, 02:58:48 AM »
sorry pumpkin, i just had to say it. Stein told me to.
hey, i got the jack of all trades and master of none joke!
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3561 on: March 29, 2012, 03:06:17 AM »
xD Mah mean quotes doodle with him is apparently very influential. His sarcasm rubbs off on people.
xD It's a really obvious one too. So is the Swinedimples one. But apparently, people just can't get simple puns and allusions I mean, people just don't understand the awesomeness of that game...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: March 29, 2012, 05:58:33 AM »
YUS. I love Alice Human Sacrifice too :D I like the Gero and Faneru cover, because mid-song, they go into a video game battle, to see if they'll sing it " passionately" as Gero calls it, or "normally" as Faneru calls it. ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTQsfdvdY6E However, I can't find a version where they AREN'T fighting :/
I don't really like Clear. I've only listened to the Traps, and only two of them are the girl singers, but it's because I like them. My favorites are Sekihan and Piko. Especially their Magnet. I also forgot about the Sunset Love Suicide one by Mi-chan and trap Sekihan.(Here. A gift---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8TTBNXnISI)
XDDDDDDDD Yes, I've totally seen that Gero/Faneru Alice Human Sacrifice before XDDDD  Ryu v Ken.... and then the sumo dude... Oh, how I cracked up... And their Magnet.... 8'D "That's not 'normal," no matter how you look at it"
The Traps?
And yay, a link! I must check it out!

Edit: Epic! :3 Sekihan is awesome, but in his male part in that video/song, he reminded me of the weird guy in the shadows from OHSHC.... You know, the one with the curse doll. o.O
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:09:12 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: March 29, 2012, 09:49:16 PM »
U know, that character's actually BLOND? The curse doll one, I mean. He's actually BLOND. It's hilarious.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3564 on: March 29, 2012, 10:51:46 PM »
Turrhurrhurr :3
ANYWAY! Now for a new topic, since we've chased people away :D (I've officially appointed myself Unofficial Topic Creator)
Umm... I know! Staircases. WORST Stair case incident you've ever had to deal with. For me, it was literally falling UP the school stairs, then falling down my own pair of stairs that same day :D
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: March 29, 2012, 11:18:22 PM »
oh, have I got a good one for this.
So, I'm all decked out in my soccer gear (I play goalie) and im helping my mom carry bags down our CEMENT STEPS. I have a bag in each hand, and my mom's walking down in front of me. maybe my shoe was untied or something, but point it,  I tripped. And preceeded to fall down our steps, head-first. According to my mom, I made no noise. She turned around just to see her kid falling towards her. Now, the FUNNY part about this is that I wasn't to hurt-scraped up and such, but no head injuries or anything. But my mom didn't know if I had hit my head or anything, so she goes inside to fetch my sleeping 21-year-old brother, who is trained as an EMT. And so he runs out and begins giving me the concussion check....
IN HIS BOXERS.
XD
Hello there.

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: March 30, 2012, 12:45:11 AM »
that is an interesting story ayara.
It's going to be legend- wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is going to be dairy, legendary!
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2575.0.html

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3567 on: March 30, 2012, 12:50:17 AM »
Quite.
xD
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: March 30, 2012, 01:03:45 AM »
Hey guys, sorry I`ve been inactive lately, i got this nasty virus on my computer that got in my Windows system, so I'll be inactive for a while, mostly cuz my laptop crashes every 10 seconds. So bye for now. Fun fact: I'm typing with my DSi!
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3569 on: March 30, 2012, 01:47:32 AM »
Hooray! *fistbump* Now I'm not the only one who's done that before!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--