* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1946495 times)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #4485 on: May 31, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
I like that pokemon lol but ummm there was another gen 5 ice type i liked alot I will have to go on my game and look lol

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: May 31, 2012, 04:08:34 PM »
Lol totally fighter cuz I remember once my friend asked my to train his vannilite and I accepted, I spent like 7 hours fighting wild Pokemon mechanically and when I gave it back it was a level 70 vanniluxe. I'm so wierd... But I like helping people I guess.

I don't think that really goes under what I meant for fighter. For training, I meant you battle the person to help them get better, test out a new poke they caught, or just have a battle. What you're talking about seems like it can be a different category that I can't quite name right now.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: May 31, 2012, 04:27:50 PM »
I'm not that nice lol. If I sit there and level up a pokemon like 50 levels or so sorry but it's mine XD. I know you was being nice and all but dang you did all the work for him.

Oh yea I found out that Chandelure is actually a pretty good fire type :P at first he is rather pathetic as a litwick and the next ev stage but when you get him in his final form he is actually rather nice :P

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: May 31, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »
Just note, Shadow tag was removed from Chandelure for PU. And he got a few nerfs. He is still quite nice, especially if you have it on a mixed team to absorb fire damage. Flash Fire makes him a terror with the high special atk and a scarf.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:32:19 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: May 31, 2012, 04:35:18 PM »
Just note, Shadow tag was removed from Chandelure for PU. And he got a few nerfs. He is still quite nice, especially if you have it on a mixed team to absorb fire damage. Flash Fire makes him a terror with the high special atk and a scarf.

Yes, yes he is :P and well that sucks lol oh well I will still try him out when the game opens I still like the whole ghost/fire combo thing

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: May 31, 2012, 04:41:38 PM »
I'm not that nice lol. If I sit there and level up a pokemon like 50 levels or so sorry but it's mine XD. I know you was being nice and all but dang you did all the work for him.

Lol I guess but I did already have one, I have a thing for good ice types and vanniluxe apparently has the highest att of all ice types. I used it and the one I already had to descrate Iris in 8 turns  :P
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: May 31, 2012, 05:25:40 PM »
Oh nice :D oh another pokemon I would say has a super OP move is NidoKing and his Thrash IDK how well it is in gen 5 but dang in gen 1 its uber OP lol it almost 1 shots even rock types even though its a normal attack....

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: May 31, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »
lol made a new sig but I had to make it so small that it messed. :P
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: May 31, 2012, 08:02:03 PM »
Erm paint? I don't know if you can use layers in the newer version(s) of paint but if you can, that'd make things easier.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: May 31, 2012, 08:03:54 PM »
lol nah, I have a really old paint that doesn't do much, I love it to bits, it's like the simplest thing in the world.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: May 31, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »
Hmm, yea but with all those white pixels being where they shouldn't :-\
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: May 31, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »
picture upload is like 40 different shades of white so I took out the worst parts. I'll fix soon.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: May 31, 2012, 08:11:14 PM »
Hmm, that's what a fuzzy selector would solve ;D

It can select a colour and any colour close to that colour which you adjust the 'range' simply by dragging your mouse :P

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: May 31, 2012, 08:18:29 PM »
Lol I either don't have it or it's another one of the mysteries of paint... :P
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: May 31, 2012, 08:21:41 PM »
Ah... well I know that you can get that tool in GIMP and photoshop. It can be a bit hard at first when you try them, but it eventually gets easier as you get used to the extent of things they can do ;)