* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1947193 times)

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #4650 on: June 12, 2012, 01:35:13 AM »
i have to take one class in the summer
It's going to be legend- wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is going to be dairy, legendary!
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2575.0.html

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4651 on: June 12, 2012, 01:36:11 AM »
which one is it?
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4652 on: June 12, 2012, 01:40:05 AM »
Language arts 4A which is senior project.
It's going to be legend- wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is going to be dairy, legendary!

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: June 12, 2012, 01:44:11 AM »
eh you should knock it out then unless you soeak another way =P
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4654 on: June 13, 2012, 07:39:05 AM »
wow did a zombie epidemic hit or something its completely dead here today.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: June 13, 2012, 07:45:37 AM »
I'm fairly sure if a zombie apocalypse hit, then this thread would increase in activity, not decrease.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4656 on: June 13, 2012, 09:49:43 AM »
Actually, there'd probably be a new thread where all the conversation happened, titled something like this:

@@@@@**((OMFG ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! SURVIVORS, LOOK HERE!!!!!!!))**@@@@@

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: June 13, 2012, 03:28:44 PM »
good thing zombies don't know how to use the computer xD
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: June 13, 2012, 04:28:04 PM »
Didn't we have a discussion on how the zombie apocalypse is impossible? Are you guys bringing it up because of that guy in Miami?

Look, he was on illegal Bath Salts, whihc made him go crazy. All he did was chew someones face, but he didn't have any human flesh in his stomach. The media blew it all out of proportion by using the words "zombie" and "apocalypse," because all news networks these days do not care for the news, but getting the most hits on a site, or views on the TV, and will follow where the traffic is going.

A zombie apocalypse is one of those things that are highly improbable to the point that it can never happen, and I gave my reasoning. You're more likely to get attacked by a shark than a zombie. In fact, you're more likely to get killed by any animal than a zombie.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: June 13, 2012, 04:31:03 PM »
Didn't we have a discussion on how the zombie apocalypse is impossible? Are you guys bringing it up because of that guy in Miami?

Look, he was on illegal Bath Salts, whihc made him go crazy. All he did was chew someones face, but he didn't have any human flesh in his stomach. The media blew it all out of proportion by using the words "zombie" and "apocalypse," because all news networks these days do not care for the news, but getting the most hits on a site, or views on the TV, and will follow where the traffic is going.

A zombie apocalypse is one of those things that are highly improbable to the point that it can never happen, and I gave my reasoning. You're more likely to get attacked by a shark than a zombie. In fact, you're more likely to get killed by any animal than a zombie.

Yea it is quite improbable to happen but you never know what the morons in charge of warfare research are trying to cook up :P and too stupid to control it

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4660 on: June 13, 2012, 04:45:28 PM »
Yes, yes I know. Zombies are just one of those things you joke about because you know it's extremely unlikely or impossible. Like winning the lottery or living in a world with real pokemon...or becoming president!

And to tell you the truth, there's only one news network I watch, and it's one that doesn't turn a man who was high into the start of the zombie apocalypse.

Bath Salts?...Seriously, you can get high off of just about anything...And how can salts you put in your bath be illegal?!

...I'm not stupid, OKAY?!

Yea it is quite improbable to happen but you never know what the morons in charge of warfare research are trying to cook up :P and too stupid to control it

Okay, but you do know that altering human behavior to this magnitude is way beyond our time, right? I mean, I know technology develops quickly, but I don't think anyone has the resources or the ability to turn a human being into a flesh-eating, brainless, killer. And I would think that attempting to turn someone into anything else breaks just about every warfare regulation ever, and even some that don't exist yet.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:53:51 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4661 on: June 13, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »
Thats exactly my point dark....I am sure they wouldn't be trying to create something like that.....But ya never know lol alot of stuff we have now days was created completely on accident..Same might happen with a virus that rots the flesh and gives us a extreme case of the munchies :P Its just one of those things you really can't say it will never happen...Just like an alien invasion you never know :P it might happen it might not.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: June 13, 2012, 05:35:01 PM »
If governments ever developed zombies,they wont be zombies.

They will simply be test subjects infect with brain paralising features.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: June 13, 2012, 11:19:22 PM »
Alright, enough about zombies for now. If you guys want your zombie fix, I did make a zombie RP. Now, on a different subject, if you could invent anything, what would it be?

I would make a machine that would be able to transfer garbage into clean fuel (Jimmy Neutron inspired), and turn the waste leftover into a high nutrient soil to grow more plants. Either that, or build a giant floating base to do all of my evil work if playing the good guy doesn't go well.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4664 on: June 14, 2012, 12:36:17 AM »
I would invent a machine that would back 10 story high cabbage patch kids that shot rockets out their nose and has laser beams in their eyes O.O muaahhahahahaha!