* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1988913 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #6450 on: December 24, 2012, 12:29:37 AM »
I see a few people are excited for a new RP. Be warned, it is not going to be kokia. I need to work on that just a bit longer, as I seen many plot holes I want to either fix/ leave out if too complicated. The new RP will be a pokemon one, as I realized I always participated in one, but never hosted one. Don't worry, it will be fun. Now for something else kind of new, I decided to make some OC's of my own for RP's. You will see one debut in the new RP.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6451 on: December 24, 2012, 01:33:41 AM »
Why am I always the first to find out what these are about? ._..... XD

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #6452 on: December 24, 2012, 01:58:44 AM »
Because you're always on Pokemon Online XD
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6453 on: December 24, 2012, 02:44:38 AM »
Actually, no. I haven't been on lately. I just got on to see if Cotex was their, because I hadn't talked to him in forever.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6454 on: December 24, 2012, 02:48:40 AM »
Woah. Dragging Meowth and Blades here actually worked. XD
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6455 on: December 24, 2012, 02:56:07 AM »
edit: in other news..

*doing a random pokemon debug*

*blades goes with dragonite. WTP with scolipede. And I went with wobbufett. You heard me. Wobbufett.*
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:40:48 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #6456 on: December 24, 2012, 06:06:14 AM »
And Scolipede falls.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6457 on: December 24, 2012, 07:56:19 AM »
A NEW RP HAS BEEN FORMED, GO LEGION, GO AND CREATE PROFILES!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6458 on: December 24, 2012, 08:14:02 AM »
Done.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6459 on: December 24, 2012, 04:57:53 PM »
Alright guys. Going to be on PO for a bit this morning. After that, I will not be on for the next couple of days. Holidays and whatnot. If any of you have questions about the RP, or just want to chat, meet me on the balance server, RPTC channel.

EDIT:

Quick debug my blades and I

(01:24:45) Dagen Wolfechild: At lake acuity, Dagen awaits his long time rival Warren to appear. He sent him a letter statign to meet him here. He had a package in his hand. Luxray remains hidden in the grass nearby.
(01:25:01) Warren Renniger: The wind howled, lightning tearing through the air. A large draconic figure darted through the air, swerving around sizzling bolts at speeds unconcievable. On the Dragonite's back was a figure, his cloak whipping in the gale force winds, his sword and shield strapped across his back, his silver aura seeming to glow around him. He would see his enemy, and kill him...
(01:27:00) Dagen Wolfechild: Luxray already spotted the dragon. Dagen was seeing through his eyes, and knew the time was coming. He flexed the metal claws on his arms, scraping them together. He knew a battle would ensue. "Luxray, to me. Prepare yourself."
(01:30:26) Warren Renniger: Draongite circled above Dagen, and Warren leaped. He descended at an insane speed, hitting the ground hard. But the Aura knight seemed unphased as he glared at Dagen, removing his helm, and tossing it to the side. His silver eyes glowed, his golden hair plastered to his head. His aura was going wild as seeral emotions fought for control, and it was becoming bright enough to blind a normal man.
(01:33:50) Dagen Wolfechild: "So, I guess proper greetings are out of the question." Luxray was growling, sparks started to cover his fur. Dagen took the parcel off his shoulder, and tossed it aside. He put up his guard. "Then today is the day of reckoning." Anger rose in Dagen's heart, and the darkness in his soul seemed to show itself.
(01:35:59) Warren Renniger: Warren just glared. Dragonite was just a fleck in the sky, occasionally illuminated by a bolt of lightning. "This is no reckoning, this is justice. Today is the final day for ye, bastard."
(01:37:27) Dagen Wolfechild: "En guarde!" dagen rushed forward, Luxray launching Charge Beam at the flying Dragonite. Dagen took a swipe at Warren, keeping the other claw ready to block.
(01:41:59) Warren Renniger: Dagen was fast, but Warren was prepared. The minute Dagen moved, Warren's shield was out, already intercepting the blow. The music of battle filled the air, scale on claw, a high pitched screeching sound echoing above the thunder. "Dragonite and I protect each other with every fiber of our being; something you made me learn." The Aura Knights knee shot up in a blow toward Dagen's gut.
(01:44:48) Warren Renniger: Dragonite moved, whirling like a tornado around the charge beam. The draconic pokemon had a feeling it as a warning shot, and unlike all those years ago, he was ready.
(01:45:11) Dagen Wolfechild: Dagen managed to move back enough to minimize the damage from the blow, but he was knocked off balance. Using his claw, he gripped the ground and pulled off a sweep kick. Luxray kept a close eye on the Dragonite, launching Charge Beams to keep it at bay.
(01:48:08) Warren Renniger: Warren grunted in surpise, his legs swooping out fro under him. He hit the ground, winded.
(01:49:23) Warren Renniger: Dragonite cried in alarm as Warren fell, and immediately rushed to his partners aid. He weaved between blows, but a charge beam clipped his side, and after so many, it hurt like a Groudon. The Aura guardian landed softly, in between Dagen and Warren demeanor gone, murder in his voice. He growled, his peaceful
(01:53:30) Dagen Wolfechild: "Move out of the way dragon! This is between men. Get up, Warren! I don't take pride in killing my enemy while they lie on the ground!" Dagen glared at the two. Luxray ran out of the side, using Night Slash to knock Dragonite out of the way.
(01:55:13) Warren Renniger: Dragonite met the night slash with his tail, glowing with the fiery blue aura as it collided with the dark-attack. "Dragonite is as much a man as me or you. He has feelings, a mind, power. He has a soul, something you cannot say. Even your aura is black." Warren stood, calming slightly, his burning aura slowly fading away.
(02:03:05) Dagen Wolfechild: Luxray managed to bounce off the tail, growling at the Dragonite in front of Dagen. "My aura is black because the world made this way. We live in chaos, darkness surrounds us." Dagen started to shake, his anger boiled up. When he looked up once more, it was almost as if his eyes were glowing red with rage. "I was doomed to be a part of that chaos. I should really thank Silene, she helped me realize what it feels like to be strong, may her soul rest." Dagen rushed to get around Dragonite, Luxray ran forward and used flash to blind it.
(02:06:06) Warren Renniger: That was Warren's breaking point. The red sword glowed, his aura flowing into the minute his finger tips grazed the hilt, illuminating the whole area. But Warren did something unexpected, he lunged at Luxray, his sword whistling in a clean arc at its neck. Draongite rushed Dagen, its tail glowing fiery blue as it swept towards the enemy.
(02:08:49) Dagen Wolfechild: Dagen seen the dragon coming, and jumped over the tail, slashing at it with his claws. Luxray managed to launch protect before the sword struck him, letting out a cry of fear at the close call. "Come on Warren, focus on the important matter here. You're anger has made you weak, while mine has made me strong. Aura Guardian you do not make. A blind fool is more like it."
(02:12:05) Warren Renniger: "Blind? I can sense the jealousy still pulling beneath your thin layer. I can feel the fear radiating from your Luxray. And I can tell you, Silene's death made me strong. As much as I hate it, sometimes I think it was neccesary. It made me into what I am today; one of the strongest Aura Guardians alive." He slid back away from Luxray, watching as the claws barely grazed Dragonite, golden blood spilling from the wound and trailing down his side. But the Aura Knight could sense Dragonite barely felt it.
(02:16:07) Dagen Wolfechild: "You're right. I am jealous. Warren is the brightest child there is, Warren is very handsome, Warren will be going places. What did I hear, be gone whelp, weakling, burden of the world. You had it easy, I worked to get where I am." Dagen noticed the parcel was far from him, and figured there would be no way to reach it with the dragon and knight in the way. Luxray snuck away form Warren, hiding in the grass nearby.
(02:19:01) Warren Renniger: "Easy? Do you know the pressure of all that? I had to be the perfect example, the perfect trainer. I only had one person who knew th real me. The lazy boy, with the bad attitude. And you wanna know something else? I had been talking to the elders about you. I could feel your aura myself. I could also feel your struggles. THey were considering taking you in, but then you took away the one person I could confide in. And that is when you lost it all." Warren spoe with such grace, it was like a rehearsed speech. Dragonite, on the other hand, moved to cover Warens back. His instincts telling him something was wrong.
(02:24:22) Dagen Wolfechild: Dagen cllutched his head as Warren spoke. "Lies, lies, all LIES!" Dagen's aura started to show itself. "Your pity proved you seen me as weak. Just like everyone else. I will not be weak. Luxray, bring me the flute!" Luxray came out of nowhere, grabbing the parcel in his mouth, and charging steadfast towards Dagen.
(02:26:28) Warren Renniger: "Dragonite stop him! OutRage!" The whole place began to glow, a demonic blue fire encoating Dragonite. It soared at Luxray full speed, And Warren's glowing sword easily ut through the damp soil as he charged at Dagen, blade at the ready.
(02:28:14) Dagen Wolfechild: Luxray used protect to bounce dragonite off his back. Dagen charged forward and grabbed the parcel, pullling out the Azure flute. He blew a note into it, his aura providing the sound. A black soundwave erupted from it, knocking everyone back.
(02:30:34) Warren Renniger: Warren flew back, but as he did, he whispered a command. "Extreme speed." Faster than the eye coud see, Dragonite disappeared, and charged to grab the flute.
(02:35:44) Dagen Wolfechild: Dagen lost the flute, but the deed was done. A figure stood behind him, making the area feel uneasy. "I done it master, I released you from your prison" Beneath the mud was a mirror, cracked beneath Dagens feet. Darkrai simply laughed. "Very good, my dark soldier. And thank you aura guardian. I admire your strenght,and it hurts me to even do this. DARK VOID!" Darkrai sent out a large barrage of evil energy. Dagen took refuge behind him, and Luxray held up protect as he followed his master.
(02:37:41) Warren Renniger: Dragonite intercepted the attack. It took all he had, bringing him to his reserve, and putting him to sleep. As he fell, a beryy was sub-consciously lifted to his mouth, and he awoke seconds before hitting the ground. "Dragonite, to me!" Before anyone could react, Warren, the Flute, and Dragonite were gone.
(02:39:49) Dagen Wolfechild: "Master, the flute!" Darkrai responded "It is of no use right now. Even if he can unlock its secrets, I am already free. Now, for the next chapter of my plan. Come Dagen. We have much to do." Dagen looked to the skies. One day, he will defeat Warren, but that day was not today.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 09:57:52 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6460 on: December 26, 2012, 03:04:12 AM »
Hey uh, to everyone who complains abou the gen 5 fusions...( I may to like me, but I ain't gonna complain)

They werent the first. Zapmolcuno ring a bell?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: December 26, 2012, 03:24:17 AM »
Zapmolcuno?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6462 on: December 26, 2012, 04:04:54 AM »
Google it.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: December 26, 2012, 04:05:52 AM »
I did, it was just a bunch of pictures of the three birds.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6464 on: December 26, 2012, 04:17:34 AM »
Check bulbapedia..
TRANSMISSION_END