* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Silver's Banner thread.  (Read 17371 times)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
Re: Silver's Banner thread.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 10:34:15 PM »
And this is why punctation is important. Because if you said Matt; a white color, there wouldn't be a problem right now.
The capital "A" is what really threw me off. it looks like an initial.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 10:50:24 PM »
Anyways, gengar ruined what I was trying to do by looking foreward instead of left like everyone else, so I can't even reverse the image. >:(

The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 11:12:51 PM »
It is still aweshum. Thanks!
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 06:02:58 AM »
Could you make me a banner with the trainer from Hg/Ss
pokemon: Chandelure, Ferrothorn, Carracosta, Infernape, Weavile and Garchomp

Have it say Bing in some form of loud lettering (purple)
background: black.

Offline Swiush

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 11:19:21 PM »
do you download the pokemons transparent or do you clip them out yourself?

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 11:22:05 PM »
Both.
I try to find png's instead of doing it myself for speed purposes, since I don't feel like spending 10-30 minutes for each pokemon.

Offline Swiush

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
If you want to give your pictures a little bit more style, then here are sme tips that helped med alot :)

1. Brushes -

http://www.brusheezy.com/Brushes?f=&sort=popular

Here you can download different brushes for Photoshop. an example of use are the cracks in my sigg with mudkips. The cracks are simple black brushes. Theese brushes are fun to play around with and they can make your pictures look alot better.

2. Blending Options -

Effects.
Right click on of your layers and click the Blending options selection. Here you can find alot of different effects to apply to your layers. example glowing effects.

Colors.
If you have a picture, and you create a new layer on top of this picture, you can do alot with the colors. Create a new layer, right click it, blending options and select the blending mode "Soft light" Now go ahead use a normal brush to colorize your photo, this will give it a nice smooth look and you can customize your colors totally as you would like. you can use darker color t omake it darker and lighter color to make it brighet, whatever you'd like.

EDIT:

Halftone Patterns. This is a very cool effect, which i use alot. (havent used them in my pokemon siggs)
Create new layer, use a normal brush to put out some color on your layer, If you want it to be transparent, opacity at about 50% or sumthn, you can change this is the layer menu. You can also go ahead and roght click the layer, blending options and select the blending mode soft light. This wil give it a nice touch :)

Hope this helps you to become an even better artworker! :D
Good luck :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 11:04:01 PM by Swiush »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 02:11:58 AM »
If you want to give your pictures a little bit more style, then here are sme tips that helped med alot :)

1. Brushes -

http://www.brusheezy.com/Brushes?f=&sort=popular

Here you can download different brushes for Photoshop. an example of use are the cracks in my sigg with mudkips. The cracks are simple black brushes. Theese brushes are fun to play around with and they can make your pictures look alot better.

2. Blending Options -

Effects.
Right click on of your layers and click the Blending options selection. Here you can find alot of different effects to apply to your layers. example glowing effects.

Colors.
If you have a picture, and you create a new layer on top of this picture, you can do alot with the colors. Create a new layer, right click it, blending options and select the blending mode "Soft light" Now go ahead use a normal brush to colorize your photo, this will give it a nice smooth look and you can customize your colors totally as you would like. you can use darker color t omake it darker and lighter color to make it brighet, whatever you'd like.

EDIT:

Halftone Patterns. This is a very cool effect, which i use alot. (havent used them in my pokemon siggs)
Create new layer, use a normal brush to put out some color on your layer, If you want it to be transparent, opacity at about 50% or sumthn, you can change this is the layer menu. You can also go ahead and roght click the layer, blending options and select the blending mode soft light. This wil give it a nice touch :)

Hope this helps you to become an even better artworker! :D
Good luck :)

Some of this I knew (glow effects, opacity settings cutsom colorization), some of it I did not (New brushes, halftomes). I appreciate your assistance, and tank you for the download link.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 02:24:51 AM »
Name: King of Derp. In silver.
Background: Nothing.
Foreground: Riley, Lucario, Zoroark, Galade, Weavile.(Artwork please)
Other notes: Back his face look Dark like on yours.
Foreground colors: White, Dark Red.
Background colors: Black
Thank you.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 02:43:02 AM »
I told you I wouldn't do very many
I believe it was: 2 a week at most?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 01:13:56 AM »
Frenchfry made an Anon banner. Problem?

And Frenchfry is also now apparently joining this thread. Problem?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:21:02 AM by Frenchfry »

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 01:20:32 AM »
Can you make a banner that's fruity and has big bright letters reading "NOU"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 01:26:53 AM »
Yeah, I decided to get fry to help.
Cause I dont want to do everything and this way I have someone to blame if something goes wrong :p

Offline Swiush

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2011, 11:36:20 PM »
From Monday April 18th, i would also like to create banners for members of the site :)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 12:10:07 AM »
You seem to have more knowledge of image editing than others, I would be glad to have you on board.