Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

[Anime] Axis Powers ~ Hetalia

(1/3) > >>

Iggy:
Axis Powers ~ Hetalia

Axis Powers ~ Hetalia. (Also known as just Hetalia) Is a Japanese Anime, based on the country's of the world. Confusing? I'll explain.

Main country's of the world. (England, U.S, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Germany etc) Are turned into people.

England                                                     America.                                                                                     Japan.                                     

All the characters personality's consist on stereotypes that appear in real life that represent their country.

Examples;

England = Drinking tea all the time, getting drunk, talking posh.

America = Eating fattening food, Ignorant, Makes everyone else do the dirty work.

Germany = Strict, Fun-hating.

I think this is a really funny, perverted, heartwarming, Anime! ^^ I watch it all the time on YouTube and I love the Manga and Yaoi that follows it!  ;D

What do you think about Hetalia?

chocobo:
Both seasons have been on my list for a while. I don't know why I don't just knock them out in a day. Each episode is only like 5 minutes long.

aqua999amazing:
I LOVE HETALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my sister says im canada

Safur:
It's fun!!

But I always forget to watch it...

aqua999amazing:
germany:shuck my ballsh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version