* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]Experimantal  (Read 44458 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]Experimantal
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2011, 03:21:34 AM »
The guy looked into my eyes and yelled at the top of his lungs.
Crap! Its a Survivor!
He reached for his walke-talkie. But I was already there. I grabbed his hand and broke it.
I said it would be best to leave me be!! Now I suggest you do so!
He pulled a tazer out of his left pocket and planted it deep into my side, and hit the button. I fell to the ground and watched him stand up and regenerate his hand, then I passed out...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 03:24:23 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2011, 04:01:18 AM »
Chase walked into magnum's room.

Wake up!  Your training starts now.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2011, 05:27:15 AM »
I jumped up off the dirty floor which i had thought of as my bed for the night, I patted the dust off of myself. I looked at chase and asked Whats the plan for the day? I was ready.

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2011, 06:00:55 AM »
First, we will start with meditation.  Since your power seems to be electric, I want to you clear your mind and focus on creating a magnetic field around yourself.  Then focus the electric energy and use it to power the door to your room.  When I leave, I will detach the power from it after locking you inside.  Meet me outside when you get out.

Chase left the room, locked the door and cut the power to it.  Chase headed outside to wait.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 06:05:52 AM by Bing »

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2011, 06:27:20 AM »
Not sure how to create a magnetic field, Magnum started to stare at the door, concentrating on nothing but the door. Magnum started to feel the odd sensation again, he pushed the knowledge of the feeling to the back of his mind as he remained focused on the door. He felt a sudden and large release of energy from inside of him, the light bulb above his head blew, the door moved a little bit, Magnum had the idea of using the odd sensation to move it, focus it right in front of him, maybe that could work. Again, he focused on the door, here comes that feeling again, he closed his eyes, whilst still facing the door, the sensation ran down his arms to his hands. Holding them out in front of him, he opened his eyes, and slowly moved his hands to the side. The door was moving. Almost, almost there.

Magnum walked out of his room and asked So, what's next?

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2011, 07:08:47 AM »
Using his wind powers, Chase flew Magnum and himself outside and up high in the air.
Chase then handed Magnum a parachute.

From up here you have an estimated 5 minuets before you hit the ground.  The fall will most likely be lethal.  This parachute will save you if you release it within three minuets.  There is an electric release on it and I have removed it's power supply.  You must activate this release the parachute.  I also had some techs tweak it so it will only work with a tremendous amount of energy.

Chase tossed Magnum towards the ground.

Good luck...

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2011, 07:30:58 AM »
WHAT THE HELL, DOES THIS GUY WANT ME DEAD? I don't think I've ever been this scared, dark clouds started circling around me, I was really angry at chase, bolts of lightning shot down near me, a minute has already passed, I need to aim the lightning at my back, but I can't see it, how can I aim when I can't see where it is. I focused on my back, hoping that this would work, a build up of energy in the centre of my back, hopefully this works.
Two minutes have passed, I need this to work. A bolt of lightning strikes the direct centre of the parachute, it opens just in time. As I am drifting down to earth, i look above and see the dark clouds slowly start to disperse. I really don't want to do that again, it kinda hurt.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2011, 07:46:06 AM »
Good, it seems your starting to understand your power better.  Now, lets see how you do in light combat.

Chase spoke into a radio. 

Send the black bird in now.

A helicopter, armed with mounted machine guns and rockets flew in overhead.

Your next test is to take down that chopper before it takes you down.  Oh, and don't worry about what happens to the pilot... He was too weak to achieve any power.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2011, 08:02:18 AM »
The helicopter started to shoot at me, running around like crazy, I'm trying to dodge the bullets, I don't even realise that I'm running at a very high speed. Concentrating my energy into my hands, i decide to save it up for one big shot. A bullet narrowly misses me, and ricochets (if thats how you spell the stupid word) off of a rock, shooting through my calf. I can feel the power welling up inside of me. Just as the helicopter fires a rocket at me, I discharge all the electrical build up from my hands, this hits the rocket causing an immediate explosion. The pilot hat ejected from the helicopter, I wait for him to land. I stumble over to him, punch him in the throat and choke him to death with my bare hands.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2011, 08:20:12 AM »
It seems your starting to make good progress.  Head to the medical bay and get that wound healed, so we can continue with heavier combat training in a day or two. 

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2011, 08:26:55 AM »
If that was light combat, I'm a little bit scared to see what you think is heavy combat. But anyway, which way is the medical bay?

Chase gave me directions to the medical bay.
The bullet got me on the side of my calf, it didn't actually go through, it just gave me a deep cut. I was stitched up and told to rest for a day. I walked back to my room, sat down, and fell asleep.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2011, 10:36:19 PM »
I woke up in a van. I could hear people talking.
Why did you hurt him so much! We need him alive!
He broke my hand! I had no choice but to Tazer him. Look who's awake.
The man walked up to me and released my hands from the cuffs.
I will let you out if you promise to be cool.
I glared at him and nodded.
Who are you guys? What do you want with me?
Good question. We are rebels, we are going to kill Chase and stop his plan. But we are few in numbers and he has many people. This is a one time chance, join us or die...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2011, 11:05:36 PM »
Solomon woke up and after he had been knocked out he heard someone say something about rebels from his captors.

Hee then said "You part of the rebels?"
They replied by saying "No we are loyal to Chase."

Sol turned his cuffs into a staff and knocked them out before jumping out of the window, shouting "Time to go join the rebels!"

He immediately jumped into a helicopter, knocked out the pilot and took commands of the vehicle. In doing so, he noticed some people (this is before you wake up rex) put the guy who gave him the advice in a van. Solomon jumped out as soon as he put the helicopter on auto pilot mode.

He did the glider thing and started jumped onto the van and he thought to himself "well todays been enetrasting."

JerryEDIT: I edited all but the last line because I'm not sure what he means... *me imagines a man jumping form a 'copter and "thwomping" on a van... ???
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 06:11:39 PM by Jerry »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2011, 10:04:33 PM »
Walking into magnum's room.

Get ready your heavy combat training starts in 20 min.  I'd also like you to meet Krista, you will be facing her in combat today.  She has a rather unique ability. Oh, and she doesn't like to talk much.

Krista waved at Magnum revealing cuts all over her arms.

Meet us outside on the training grounds.

Both Chase and Krista then walked out of the room.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2011, 01:51:13 AM »
~Alias~

"Even this Dam, this busted dam is boring as everything else."

So, I fled downtown, to see what more I could do. I happened to swing by a run-down police station. My guess was it was operational until the experiments started. There were two training galleries there, one for shooting, the other for close range. I walked up to the wooden dummy, dressed up as a perp, and with two quick slashes from my kunai, it split into four pieces.
I chuckled at the lack of difficulty that the heap of firewood presented to me.
So, into the city again, this time, I sat on the edge of the Clocktower, waiting for something interesting.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.