Official Forums > Site Support

Let's Play

(1/3) > >>

FireDarkGuy:
When I see the screenshots of the game I am saying in my mind:
"A single question is in people mind at this website: When this game will be able to be downloaded?"

And I think everybody want to know how the game is looking right now... How much we have to wait... This is the single question.

Wire:
Patience my impatient friend.

Jerry:
And there aren't specific answers.

The game is being made when the devs feel like it. They have lives (well, okay, most of them do have), they can't be working on the development everyday and there is a serious issue: art. There is a big need for pixel and vector artists so that the game can move forward. In the meantime, that doesn't mean that nothing is being done. The code is being optimised, and the necessary updates are being made.

jackasscheyne:
i agree... ive been eyeing it up, my last login was several months ago, this has been going for ages. just release a beta, youve gotta have some of it done at least. im sure alot of people have signed up already and im sure we can give reviews and advice from a beta test. and if its taking this long cos the developer is adding EVERY game to it slowly then it will take forever considering they wont stop releasing... pwease either beta or just like 8 gyms or something :( i have alot of patience but i wanna play pokemon as it should be, with millions of other people :(:(

DarK_SouL:
Like Jerry said. We can wait, because if they rush it will just be some cruddy MMO. It'll be worth it, I can tell. I don't mind waiting, you should just try to be patient, it'll be here eventually. If you really want to speed it up, learn a skill the team needs.

Also at Jacka**cheyne. They're aren't millions. And like I said if they speed up, it will just be a crappy MMO, and that wouldn't be they're fault. First thing they are gonna release is beta, with only Gen 1-4 at first, they are not adding anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version