* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane  (Read 6985 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
[RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane
« on: July 10, 2010, 09:31:59 PM »
Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane RP
Fanmade
NOT OFFICIAL

THIS IS EDITED OFTEN, CHECK BACK A LOT.

Current RP Players: 
When Purchasing something, Post in
(-_-Shop-_-) What you want, IE Abilities, Magic.. I will Deduct UP, then Put it by your Data
Note weapon upgrades are different between weapons
Join one of 3 sides:

(Nobodies) Organization Nexus
Leader: Xemnas

**Note** Nobodies Have Human Doubles, so you actually have 2 Characters,
AND
The Fact that your weapon is based on Your Humans Soul, Its a part of you, You cant leave it behind, it can Return to you with ease.

(Human) Keyblade Force
Leader: King Mickey

(Amorphous) Zero Plane Armada
Leader: Empress Silvia

The Keybladers and Organization should be familiar, but::::

Nexus is After Axels Death T^T So, Remaining members are: Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, Xaldin, and Luxord

At this point, Sora and company are making their way to the castle.

^^**The Armada is a fanmade idea, so I will elaborate: They are the sole race living in the Zero Plane, a World where Dark and Light dont exist. These Beings can see through energy fields they create. They are silver blobs in their true form, and can Shapeshift. They can only assume 2 different forms apart from their true form**^^

All races can teleport with ease and use magic.

Keyblades only for Keyblade Force

Organization Any weapon besides Keyblade, Be creative.

Zero Plane Armada, Create your own weapon, keep in mind, every weapon has its own weaknesses.

NO Ultima weapons.

Weapons are upgradable: upgrades earned by being sucessful in Missions

Mission Rules: You WILL start out with low-level missions, you will create them, and your leader will assign them to you.

These apply for every mission. If you fail, You recieve nothing.

(Profiles)

Team:
Username:
Nickname:
Personality:
Strategy:
Appearance:
Bio: (Optional)

If you can, upload an image for appearance.

*Weapon Ideas*

Scythe
Spell Book
Sword
Claymore
Axe
Sitar (or various instrument, you have to be able carry it)
Bow
Blaster
Lance
Wand
Staff
Crossbow
Mace
Ball/Chain
Shield
Spear
Partisan
Kunai
Shuriken
Giant Throwing Star
Needles

<Keyblade Weapon Sets Only>

Striker Set: Strong Single Blade
Elegance Set: Agile Dual Blades
Agility Set: Swift Dual Blades
Blocker Set: Defensive Single Blade
Balanced Set: Balanced Single Blade
Spin Set (Randomly selects one)

Stick to ONE set, I will not accept switching.

When I add a Player List:
Up = Upgrade Points
(1 Up) for an Item
(5 X Magic level Up) for a Magic cast
(15 Up X Pack Lv) Weapon Upgrade Packs

(30 Up) for An Ability

ALWAYS FOLLOW FORUM AND GLOBAL RP RULES!!!!

Please read them before posting.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 11:08:11 PM by Unbreakable »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 10:20:27 PM »
Lets do 'dis! YAY!

(BEFORE YOU READ THIS OR CLICK THE LINK THAT IS ON LATER, IT CONTAINS SPOILERS OF THE KINGDOM HEARTS PSP GAME BIRTH BY SLEEP, SO DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU DONT MIND SPOILERS, ILL POST IN THE OOCC SECTION HOW I PLAN TO PUT THESE IN THE STORYLINE.)

Adam:

I awoke in the grass. MY two weapons, beside me. I had only recently stopped in the organization, sure. I wanted my heart back, but I didn't believe in their approach, I figured, maybe there was another solution, but also I didn't want to be a Keyblade Master. So i was kinda a Rogue, just fighting the Heartless and Nobodies, doing what I feel is right, and later, who knows, maybe I'll join the Keybladers after all, but for now I stand alone.

But also lately, I've been seeing these new creatures. I didn't know what they are, but they are mysterious. They must have a ruler, and that is also, what I'm trying to do, and yes my schedule is busy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 06:17:17 PM by LucarioX »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 03:57:59 AM »
Leo

Hi, Im Leo, and I used to be normal, but things changed when the darkness fell. I used to use Kunai, but when A Shadow rose from the Ground, something weird happened. I prepared to fight, but then, My Kunai started luminescing, in their place, were two large keys. I swear I heard a Voice, two in fact. A deep, booming voice said, "I am Fenrir. Use me well." The other voice was crisp yet gentle, like a girl I used to know, "I am Oathkeeper, long ago, someone made a promise to you, they haven't failed yet, so no fear, child."

With Oathkeeper and Fenrir at my side, I was ready for The Shadow.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 06:22:11 PM »
Adam:

I chased after the mysterious creature, another one from the new race. Time to see what I was in for. When I finally caught the creature. "Sorry buddy, you just don't seem like a good guy to me. I threw one of the daggers that I had at the enemy and while it was distracted I ran up and sliced it with the other one, and caught the first dagger. Then delivered a blow on the foe, using both daggers at once, and it was finished. "Hm, not very strong, about medium."

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 11:31:57 PM »
Sorry, bout the double post, to eager!

Adam:

I ran while looking back from my enemies. I accidentally hit this man, but he seemed to just want to talk to me. "Hello, it seems you can defeat Unversed? Interesting, either way these things usually can only be killed by one of the Keyblade Force. How interesting, still I sense the power of a Keyblade Wielder in you, if you chose, you could command a Keyblade." "I don't want to defeat the Nobodies, they are just like me!" "Listen child, you are far from a nobody, and although you wear that organization Nexus jacket, it does not make you like them. Tell the truth, have you ever felt emotion?" "Fine, I always have, but I figured it was just an illusion created by my heart." "You are not a nobody, but if you choose not to, you do not have to wield a keyblade, but listen, you must fight the Unversed, they are a danger. Along with Heartless and Nobodies, they could three become unstoppable. You probably don't understand this yet, but Unversed are the negativity created when a being of light and one of darkness are seperated from one being. So there is an evil out there controlling them, I need you to destroy him, and the Unversed will stop, now you need the help of the light version, to obliterate the darker one. So your mission now, find him." "I understand! What was your name again?" "That, I'm afraid I cannot tell you, but we will meet again, I promise." Then before I could say thanks, he was gone. Then my dagger turned into a Keyblade, one I had seen somewhere. A flash of memory hit me in the head and I remembered its name.

"Lost Memory."

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 08:21:35 PM »

Nicholas:
Mission No.1
Memory Lost

I woke up KeyBlade by my side, panting. I had no recollection of what I'm doing on the ground with stitches. Suddenly something hits me, I failed my first mission and I'm LOST!

"WHAT THE HELL!!"

The noise I made sure as hell has been heard from far away. Grass started rustling gently and a creature pops out. I stared at it, for a few seconds. Then it comes rushing to me. I step backwards. Then I start running. I sure as hell wasn't going to look at that monster again.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:33:24 PM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 08:35:52 PM »
Adam

I slashed the Keyblade at a heartless, "If I'm not a nobody, should I join Keyblade Force?" It was a hard question and I would have to think on it, but why not? I have Keyblade, I'm not a nobody, I wanna fight Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed right? It all seemed like to much to fight though. And how do you join the Keyblade Force, anyways?

(Seriously how do you?)

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »
It was only a few days before that my master gave me his keyblade. I failed the first mission, the monster was to strong to defeat. I start panting. "Man, that was beast". I walk a few minutes and I see a house. "Looks familiar." My memory starts recovering at a fast rate as I remember. "My masters house..." The grass starts rustling behind me, I was followed. It's time to be a man.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-T_Kymtf4 - Click this link))

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 10:57:21 PM »
"poop, my life just keeps getting complicated. Now I have a Keyblade, what do
I do defeat Heartless? Nobodies? Unversed? I guess all of them, if I have a heart, then I'm not a nobody, and I'm glad to say it makes me sad that I have to defeat them. Because they are people. But what they are doing is wrong. Maybe I don't have to kill them? But would they care if I did? I dunno, for now, I have to just defeat everything, wthout a keyblade, that will hurt others! I need to go find another keyblade... I could go to... The Keyblade Graveyard.

He arrived to the Fissure, and went through. He felt, that many great battles had been fought here, one in particular, with six people. He could feel the emotion, gladly, of the battle. He felt weird, so he just want to find a second blade, and get outta there. So he chose the one that he though suited him best. He blew the dust off, and held it in his fingers...

"Two Become One."

He left with his sword in hand. Then he went to the place he went, the one place everyone had forgotten. "Land of Departure." He used his new light and dark vehicle, that his keyblades created, to go there. When he got there for some reason, he could feel the essence of five of the ones who had battled at the keyblade graveyard here to. "Man I cannot escape this feeling. This must be where they're adventures began." This place was dark looking. "It seems to have changed, from its original form. It's weird, with this keyblade, I know so much about wielders before me, s I guess they all used keyblades...

He left the Land of Departure. "Where to now."

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 11:30:12 PM »
((I'll start by reviving KHRP: ZP.... and yes, Im still making "Angel" references))
((BTW... The shop system is going to change. now, you can buy in-game, and you can purchase things like Panels, Keychains and Items. You can Improvise by making Keychains, but be moderative, don't Gmod yourself. ))

Leo

I entered Traverse Town to find the streets were bare. Not a single step grazed my vision. I noticed that the shops were still open. I went to the nearest one to find Keychains on sale. I saw one in the shape of a feather, and that feather, had a unique symbol on it. It was what appeared to be a Heart inside of a Star, and the chain was comprised of Eighth Notes.

I applied this Keychain in place of The Oathkeeper's Chain. A brilliant light gleamed, then died down, and in my hand, I held a Crystalline-type Keyblade. It was composed of several strands that seemed to form a wing. At where the wing connected to the handle, there appeared the same symbol, a Heart inside a Star.

Then, a voice. It sounded familiar, like that of a long lost friend, it called out to me and said, "I am 'Restless Bliss', but I am not yours. I belong to another, a girl. If you will agree to help me find her, you may wield me." Then an image flashed in my head... A girl in a Dark robe, wielding a scythe.

I had seen her before, but I couldn't remember where...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 12:12:18 AM »
((To tell the truth, I can't really remember everything, but I'll try!))

Adam

I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I didn't know what was happening, but I didn't know what to feel. I decided to go to Radiant Garden to think. I stood on the edge of "The Dark Depths" and I looked down at the peaceful townspeople. "Grr. They're lucky, they don't have to choose. Who they are, what they believe. They just live they're life." I felt like jumping, but that wouldn't fix anything. I thought... and though.

My two keyblades, summoned. "I'm gonna be a KF." I made my two Blades into an X. Then jumped.  It summoned my vehicle. I landed in it, and sped off.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 02:55:19 PM »
Nicholas Pauses as a sudden force of energy shocks his brain. Real life becoming motionless. Nicholas starts remembering his past as he cry next to his half dead monster "Oh No! They did this "to y-" His master puts his hands on Nicholas mouth. He chuckles a bit motioning Nicholas to come closer. "Nick....You have to do one last mission for me." He mutters not really thinking straight. "Zangetsu!!!!!!" Nicholas shrieks, remembering his Key-blades name. He does a cocky battle smile, soon rushing towards the grass. He starts slicing at it, but nothing seems to be at that spot. A tribe of small shadows are behind him mocking his every turn. Nicholas notices the grunts and looks behind him, calmly and arrogantly he says "All of you look retarded." He snickers to himself. He runs at the nearest one striking it with a single stroke. The others run at him, aiming to finish him quickly. Nicholas stretches not seeming to care, he does a small yawn and looks behind him. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-T_Kymtf4) He slices at each Shadow Figure, as they as they start diminishing at a moderate rate. He slices the last one on the head and throws his key-blade on the floor laying down next to it, tired, he hugs it and sleeps right there on that spot.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 03:29:08 PM by Drbg »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 02:30:21 AM »
((NEKROMANZY!!! KHRP LIVES ONCE MORE!!!!))

Leo~

A Dark Corridor, here? In Traverse town?

Nonsense, Why would a Nexus be here? I walked up to it, and sure enough, there stood a robed figure.
"Who are you, and what is your reason for being here?"

Nothing at first, but it spoke...revealing a soft, meek, feminine voice.

"I am here to escape Nexus, they care nothing for me! Dare to stand in my way?"
She raised her right hand, and a scythe appeared.

"You? Who are you, really? Remove your hood."

She screamed, "If you defeat me, I will show you my face.."

"If I have to..."
*Is she the girl?
-Yes, I can feel it. You must defeat her, otherwise, she will not calm down. Be careful, if you fight too hard, she'll fade into nonexistence.

*Okay...

"When I beat you, I will ask for your name, as well as your face."