* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Disgaea - Presence of Favoritism  (Read 63663 times)

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Disgaea - Presence of Favoritism
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 03:02:55 PM »
"Uh, get used to it if you're gonna be staying close to Cedric, this guy does it all the time. I healed him from his masohistic ideas 4 times last week. Who knows how many times did he stab himself in between that period of time..." I feel my senses getting adapted to Angel's presence, so I loosen up a bit.
"So, you're Alora, I overheard the chat you had. Call me Aurora. It wouldn't be all that wise for you to stay here, not all deamons will lisent to you like we do, some might tear you to pieces without warning."
While chatting with celestial being, I carefully sensed around ninja's aura, looking for any signs of agression.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 04:05:26 PM »
"Aurora... It's nice to meet somebody who doesn't have a sick mind. So what do you want to do?"
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 05:07:26 PM »
Cedric held his hand up between Alora and Aurora.
"Oh, no. No, no, no. Nonononono. NO. That isn't your decision to make."
Cedric held his arms out, motioning to the area around him.
"You heard the news 'bout Yuiska, didn't you? She split without appointing a temp ruler, and that Demon Lord Lloyd took over. Well, personally, I don't like the guy. So far, he's killed off quite a few people for virtually no reason. And in the REAL Netherworld, what do grown-ups do when they don't like the way a politician is running things?"
He grinned madly, leaning forward slightly.
"We kill 'em off! Let's do it."

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2011, 05:40:00 PM »
"Sure, let's do it." I said, as tho it was the most common thing around. After all, this won't be the first, nor the last time some crappy politician will be killed. "That guy is as much of a sadist as you are of a masochist."
"So, I suppose you have a plan little gunner?" I smirked, rubbing my heavy handcuffs, the eternal curse of healers. "I don't belive the two of us would be enough to take down any overlord at all."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 05:43:19 PM by Sora »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »
Cedric froze, hand in the air, mouth half open. Even his poncho seemed to have stopped being blown by the wind for a moment.
Then everything resumed, and he limbered around the group.
"Hehe.... Of course I've got a plan, and it'll work even better if the Ninja and the Celestian could take time out of their busy schedule of doing nothing to lend a hand. Angels are top-notch archers, I hear."
He noticed a small group of Petite Orcs gathered next to a nearby house.
"All we gotta do is take a proper, extremely long path to get to the man. And all the demons we kill off on the way will level us up enough where we could take him!"
Cedric unholsered his gun, aiming at the back of the head of one of the Orcs. Turning his head to Aurora, he smiled, pulling the trigger, planting a round in the Orc and leaving him with severely cut HP.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011, 06:39:13 PM »
I facepalmed, it was so obvious he thought of that plan just now. Oh, my he's going to get us all killed. "Unless we're really lucky, you're getting us instant-killed, Cedric. But I guess I'd rather die than have that idoit for ruler."
Sensing Orc's HP get severly cut in one hit, I was fairly impressed. Well, maybe we do have a chance of living trough. But only with help of that Ninja, and possibly Alora as well. "You've got skills little masochist. Let me assist you." I said, casting friendly buffs on him.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 06:59:50 PM »
Siriana heard a conversation and seen a bullet hit the back of one of the Petite Orcs' head, serverly cutting down the Hp. She shot an arrow sky high, landing in another Petite Orc head, slitting the helmet in three and dealing excessive damage.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011, 07:23:04 PM »
I shiverd down my spine as I felt someone deal severe damage to one of the Orcs, and that someone wasn't masohistic kid I just buffed. I stopped focusing my senses on Orchs and gunner, but rather searched for source of attack. It was a little girl... an archer? Aura could be the same as healer's... Well, with such damage output, heals should be crap. I chucked to myself.
"You, girl behing the scene, get out and tell us who you are!" Aurora didn't like the shady approach, it made the new healer seem like she was hiding something. Could she be a traitor? Lloyd's spy...?

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »
Siriana was comprimised. she came out of hiding and approched the healer. The orc that had been hit with her arrow charged toward the healer preparing to crush her skull thinking she did it. She jumped and shot the latter in the face, making it dissapear.

Siriana's the name. Healing and bows are my game.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 07:35:01 PM »
Cedric dropped another round into the Orc, finishing it off.
"Would you two shut up and get to work?"
One of the remaining Orcs landed a blow on Cedric, dropping his HP by six points. Had he not been healed earlier, that would have killed him.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011, 07:42:00 PM »
Siriana shot an arrow at the foot of the Orc, stopping his movement.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
I stopped casting my shield (for defense against incoming Orc), as I sensed the deamon disappearing by Siriana's attack. Well, no need for me to consume energy on that than... Like I wouldn't be able to kill Orc that's nearly out of HP... gee, I might be a 100% healer, but it's not like I don't know any offensive chants.
"Thank you, Siriana. My name is Aurora, being specialized in healing is my game" I intentionally added a bit of sarcasm to the last part of sentence. After all, who says stuff heroically like that nowdays in Netherworld; we say who we are and than we kill eachother... most of the time. Just by-the-way I healed Cedric to full HP, than started to cast my offensive spell and finished off the remaining Orc.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:48:39 PM by Sora »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2011, 07:48:24 PM »
Cedric landed a critical hit on the final distant Orc, causing an instant death.
He checked his HP. His max had increased slightly.
"Well, isn't that nice? See, girl? This plan is flawless."

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2011, 07:50:58 PM »
I have a feeling we're going to be the most needed demons here, but i'm still new to this.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM by PkMn Trainer Black »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »
"We'll see about it being flawless once we face a real battle." I said, noticing my HP increased a bit as well. "For now, let's try to look for something nice to kill and get some levels..." I said, sensing around for a fairly weak enemy.
"If you mean 'the most needed' by the whole little group starting to form being most needed for the Netherworld, than I have to give you reality check. We actually seem like a bunch of crazy individuals, sick of politics, that will now go and kill the most overpowerd deamon far around - the overlord. But if you mean that healers like you and me are are most needed, than yes, you're quite right, as HP never did and never will restore itself." I gave a smile to younger deamon next to me.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:19:07 PM by Sora »