Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

generation 5

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chaoseth:

--- Quote from: tda killer on February 01, 2010, 07:04:00 PM ---well recently i have read that the creators of pokemon are currently in the production of the 5th generation pokemons

--- End quote ---

The Pokemon anime is maybe half way through the Sinnoh region right now so if there is a 5th generation it would come along with the anime. Since their still familiarizing everyone with the 4th generation that may not be something we have to worry about, nor the dev's have to deal with adding them in game, for some time.

Impwadman:
Sorry to all who love the new pokemon but personally, I think the pokemon creators have to slow down. I actually like many of the 1st gen pokemon better then the 4th gen. Many of th 4th gen pokemon are to inricate, where the 1st gen pokemon are nice and simple.

Chaoseth:
That's true. They just came out with a fourth generation and putting out another seems kinda quick, but I think a lot of the new generation Pokemon are pretty cool.

Since the 5th generation isn't nearly out yet and therefore not incorporated in game it wont be a problem if you don't want more newer Pokemon in it. once it comes out I'm sure there will be plenty of time to learn about the 4th generation and get use to them.

tda killer:
yes, agreed with the bloke above ^^

Dellancher:

--- Quote from: Impwadman on February 01, 2010, 09:39:32 PM ---Sorry to all who love the new pokemon but personally, I think the pokemon creators have to slow down. I actually like many of the 1st gen pokemon better then the 4th gen. Many of th 4th gen pokemon are to inricate, where the 1st gen pokemon are nice and simple.

--- End quote ---

Yes I agree I started out on RBY and definatly loved those pokemon the best.  A lot of them simply looked like regular animals maybe with only a few alterations.  Now you have pokemon like Tropius that really are not anything but Venusaurs slower brother.  They also need to slow down and not make any remakes of animals.  An example of this would be Persian/Skitty/Purugly.  One is fine.  Other than that however, i think the new generations are cool and exciting to see the new ideas.  Hopefully PU can get everything under control when gen 5 comes out and we can take some of them under our command!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version