* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Dark Arts  (Read 14315 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Dark Arts
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 07:11:35 AM »
"Excellent. We should depart shortly, we don't to fall behind the other groups."
He looked at his double-pointed spear with a satisfied nod. It wasn't as good as his own spear, or his bow for that matter, but it will have to do.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 07:45:39 AM »
"Ahhahaha... You don't have to worry about that.  I've learned though my travels that it's best to leave the fighting to those like yourself.  I am how you say, not very well suited for the front lines."

Grinning Pierre went back to reading his book.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 08:02:11 AM »
I am not "strong" as you would say, but I have the force of nature on my side.

James starts getting ready to leave for the cave.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2011, 09:25:07 AM »
Stoore looked in the direction of the sun, while mumbling quietly to himself.
"The sun rises in... The east, and sets in the... west. So that means that South is, um... That way!"
As he pointed South, a look of accomplishment was on his face, and he began to walk, looking behind him to see if the group was following. In all the commotion, Stoore accidentally tripped on a stranger's feet while looking back. Luckliy, he was able to catch himself, more or less, with his arms on the way down, only sustaining minor scrapes on his hands. As he got up, he saw who it was he had tripped on, and wished he had not. It was the general from before, who he quickly appologized to. The general dismissed it, wishing Stoore and his group good luck on the task.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2011, 03:06:25 PM »
Stefan shook his head, following after the defender. It was going to be a long day.
"I sincerely hope you don't plan on doing that during battle. Your opponents have a way of taking advantage of these things."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 03:12:53 PM »
Nel followed the others, mindlessly walking as he drifted into thought.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 04:19:03 PM »
Pierre put his book away, stood up adjusted his glasses and began following the group.

"Lets make this quick, I'd rather not have to use these fake weapons for too long.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2011, 09:07:57 PM »
Chloe was lost among the new recruits... there weren't many of them, but many were much older than her... fortunately, the sight of some half-breds just like her somewhat reassured her. The general spoke about a test in some cave and goblins that they had to bring back. She wasn't even aware that she had to pass some test to be able to join the group of soldiers who would fight against the evil forces... but that made some sense; they would not send in anyone to certain death like that.

She moved forward and took a pair of wooden knives, a little bigger and blunt than what she used some time ago, but they weren't bad at all... she was sure she could handle them quite well. As the seconds ticked, the recruits formed groups among themselves, some surprisingly bigger than others and she was being left behind. Being small and not knowing anyone wasn't doing any good to her... and worse, she often found it hard to make friends with others.

- Haha, look what's there... Does that kid really think that she got what it takes to join the battle against evil? I'm sure that even the goblins will scare her off, with her tail between the legs! Kid, this is not a playground, give those wooden knives back and be sensible.

As they approached her to take the knives away, Chloe leapt forward and started running away from them. However, while getting round a corner, she bumped into a large wooden shield, and fell down. The wielder was another half-breed. She got up quickly.
- Oh, I'm so sorry... it was all my fault. I-I will not bother you any longer. I-I promise.

Looking back, she saw the same people laughing at her.
- Wahahaha! It's worse than I thought, she's even afraid of her allies!

Not knowing what to say, Chloe lowered her head in shame.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2011, 11:22:30 PM »
Looking back at the crowd in the village, Neil saw a half-breed girl being harassed by group of men.  He couldn't stand to watch any longer, and decided to approach.

"Why do you pick on her?  Is it because she's different? Because she has a tail?  Because she is younger? Weaker?  Why torment her?  To make yourselves feel better?  Disgusting.

"You wanna defend her? Fine. See if we care.  She's your problem, not ours." With that the men walked off, leaving Neil and the half-breed alone.

"Pick yourself up and come with me and my group.  We have room for one more, and there's almost no one else here."
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 12:01:59 AM »
Stefan sighed, shaking his head.
"If you would excuse me for a moment, gentlemen."

He joined his new teammate and the half-breed ranger. Gazing down at her indifferently, he spoke in a quiet, calm tone.
"Why? Why would you let your allies speak to you like that?" Before she could respond, he held his hand out between them, clenching his fist. "You're a warrior, aren't you? Act like it!"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 12:05:07 AM »
Stoore was surprised as the girl ran into his shield. He didn't have time to react before one of his new friends told her pursuers to go away.
"H-Hello. Who are you?"
He noticed that she was another of his kind. A half-breed.
I wonder if she is as nice as the general, Stoore thought. He also thought about chasing down the men who had made fun of her, but dismissed the thought as he couldn't even see them anymore. They were already heading to the caves to fight the goblins.
"Maybe we should go now."
Stoore began walking south again, this time a little faster. He checked to make sure his companions were still there.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 03:36:09 AM »
Lord DeCanto turned, watching the Defender leave. He quickly turned to face the Ranger.
"You are a machine. A minister of death, praying for war. You'll do no good to any army as a timid little girl." With that, he departed after the Defender, speaking in a low tone to him as he caught up.
"And what of you, Defender? Do you plan on sugar-coating the girl's weakness as our Archer did?"

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 03:47:52 AM »
Pierre continued walking in the back of the group closely observing, trying to figure out everyone's strengths.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 05:07:02 AM »
"Well, I dunno. I don't really plan much, people usually tell me what to do."
Stoore looked at this demonic character. He seemed angry.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 01:40:58 PM »
It was reassuring for Chloe to find that this group of new recruits weren't all bad. The archer there tried to defend her and even suggested that she should join their group. Then a tall recruit, with a huge dark armour approached questioning her about her wrong behaviour.

He must he right... he seems to know his stuff... Chloe thought.

Before she could answer, the knight severely told her to act like a warrior. After all, she came here to be one. And before she could re-arrange her thoughts, the other half-breed against whom she knocked with asked her:
"H-Hello. Who are you?"
"Um.. Hi, I'm Chloe from the Belinsk Tribe."

He then hurried towards the cave, glancing now and then towards the rest of us. The knight turned to her again, this time, the words he told were more intimidating.

This is enough. I'll show them what I am capable of!

She noticed him to then mumble some words to the other half bred walking at the front. Picking her ears up, she could distinguish some of his words. It seemed that the test would be even harder now that she new how other recruits thought about her. She nonetheless picked the pace at which the group was walking and followed them into the cave.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...