* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Heyaaa! Long time no see!  (Read 13404 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: Heyaaa! Long time no see!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 10:21:19 PM »
You will find he has become more of a troll.

Offline Harley4life

• New Trainer
  • I'm not mad. MWHAHAHAAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 10:22:21 PM »
Implying that you were able to hold it for a long period of time before. My question for you is as follows:
Why do you keep coming back? Clearly you don't like any of us.

I'm not sure. A little thing in my head tells me to come back and be friends with you guys... But I think I've ruined that chance.

But... I might as well stay 'till the Beta comes out. I'm pretty bored with life at the moment. I have no friends to talk to or play out with and I don't really like going outside into the big world. So...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 10:27:40 PM »
not true man. You know how the saying goes: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." as long as frenchfry is here we are friends.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 10:37:29 PM »
Of course, magnificent bastards such as myself use a somewhat more refined variant.
"The enemy of my enemy is someone who I can manipulate to work towards my cause, only to bury a dagger in their back once their use outweighs their cost."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 10:41:09 PM »
Of course, magnificent bastards such as myself use a somewhat more refined variant.
"The enemy of my enemy is someone who I can manipulate to work towards my cause, only to bury a dagger in their back once their use outweighs their cost."
The one thing that I fully agree with frenchy on. In my world people are only friends if they are means to and end, or they can earn my respect. And frenchy is just a loser that takes his frustration out on people online, where they can't hurt him. So Poke(you mind if i call you that?) just ignore him with me and make him into a powerless baby. Bullies are only powerful when they have some one to bully.

Offline Harley4life

• New Trainer
  • I'm not mad. MWHAHAHAAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 10:46:02 PM »
Rexy, I'm taking a guess that you and FrenchFry have made a plot for you to pretend to be my friend and then totally betray me. If you are, then oh well. It won't effect me a sinch. ~

I accept your friendship. ^^

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 10:49:43 PM »
no. the simple fact is: I hate his guts, he wants to bath in mine, we are even at this point. Oh and frenchy still waiting for you to show up at my door step. ;)

zylonnick

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2011, 11:16:47 PM »
The one thing that I fully agree with frenchy on. In my world people are only friends if they are means to and end, or they can earn my respect. And frenchy is just a loser that takes his frustration out on people online, where they can't hurt him. So Poke(you mind if i call you that?) just ignore him with me and make him into a powerless baby. Bullies are only powerful when they have some one to bully.

Fox, Frenchfry has been here from the beginning, has a great sense of (somewhat sarcastic) humour and has the respect from most of the PU community (including mine). By calling him a baby I can understand why he doesn't like you, which causes him to dislike the EE indirectly. Like him or don't, but keep the argument between you guys for yourself. Sorry if I sounded harsh, it wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2011, 11:19:15 PM »

Fox, Frenchfry has been here from the beginning, has a great sense of (somewhat sarcastic) humour and has the respect from most of the PU community (including mine). By calling him a baby I can understand why he doesn't like you, which causes him to dislike the EE indirectly. Like him or don't, but keep the argument between you guys for yourself. Sorry if I sounded harsh, it wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings.
Dude say what you want, you have the right to your opinion and I have my own, but lets stop spamming this tread.

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2011, 11:34:20 PM »
Fox, Frenchfry has been here from the beginning, [...]

That's no excuse. Same rules apply for Frenchfry, as for you and as for everyone else.

I know that this will at some point end in flaming and hating and reading this thread, I can tell you that PowerPoke wasn't the one starting it this time. Doubt he'll be the one banned if it goes that far again.
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 11:59:27 PM »
Well. Its the apocalypse.

Ps. Liru says hello, Poke.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 02:31:40 AM »
not true man. You know how the saying goes: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." as long as frenchfry is here we are friends.
ditto.

Hey powerpoke/iggy, welcome back!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 03:11:13 AM »
Another "Lone Wolf", eh? The more the merrier.

But seriously... ya don't rememba meh?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 07:40:55 AM »
Welcome back?, I didn't really know you before but I hope your stay here is more pleasant than the previous one/s.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 10:49:24 AM »
Oh. Hey.