Creative Discussions > Art Work

Deviant Art

<< < (2/2)

Tattlefox:

--- Quote from: Urmel on February 09, 2010, 08:01:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tattlefox on February 08, 2010, 05:34:32 PM ---Any of you have a DA account? :3

www.nuesha.deviantart.com

--- End quote ---
You draw (cats), and you're good at it. How are your pixel art skills? ;D

--- End quote ---

Wow! Sorry for the incredibly late reply I totally forgot about this post xD

Sadly I've never tried to do pixel art.
and they wouldn't hire me on because I live in Canada :P

--- Quote from: NinjaBlaze on February 09, 2010, 06:46:24 PM ---You win the prize for best named parrots  ;D

--- End quote ---

yay Win! :P

unfortunately one of them has the same name as my boyfriends dad :X

--- Quote from: Declan_23 on February 09, 2010, 08:26:54 PM ---Haha my sister LOVES those books, it's all she ever talks about. She's read like all 4 series (or how ever many there are) and even has the comic books :P

--- End quote ---

XD I don't blame her!

I need to add different things though x3

Alais:
Wow, triple post :x use the modify/edit button next time eh.

Anyhow, we already have a Canadian on the team, Spirit42. So if you want to try out pixel art for us that's not a problem.

Tattlefox:
haha thanks for the offer but I will decline, I'm not much into spriting. I'm more of a tablet kind of person :P

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: Tattlefox on February 19, 2010, 04:27:43 AM ---haha thanks for the offer but I will decline, I'm not much into spriting. I'm more of a tablet kind of person :P

--- End quote ---

Maybe you can make cool houses/buildings with your tablet ^^

Tattlefox:

--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on February 19, 2010, 01:25:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tattlefox on February 19, 2010, 04:27:43 AM ---haha thanks for the offer but I will decline, I'm not much into spriting. I'm more of a tablet kind of person :P

--- End quote ---

Maybe you can make cool houses/buildings with your tablet ^^

--- End quote ---

Don't the houses have to be pixelated though? Maybe if I knew exactly what you wanted xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version