* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Omnicide II  (Read 17679 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide II
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2011, 07:42:56 AM »
As had been the case last morning, Cecil woke up to the barrel of a gun. This time, however, he didn't pay much attention to it, knowing it wasn't any danger to him. Taking advantage of the time he had before the game, he visited the armory. The top ten section was still off limits to him, but he still came across a few valuable items, including a land mine and two feet of piano wire. After adding the two potential weapons to his inventory, he made his way to the cafeteria, sitting with a few other Cadogans.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »
I woke up some time latter, my pillow was sopping wet. I did my exercise and refocused on the goal, get above the top ten. I stood up and went into the cafeteria, knowing that none of my team members would let me sit with in one hundred miles of them, I found an empty table and sat down. The slop was hideous, I almost puked when I ate it, but I was so hungry I ate all of it.

Having my eaten my food, I went into the training room and found the smallest guns I could find I wasn't able to carry the big ones so I would run with the smaller ones. The guns I settled on were the G-18 and Vector With these I could maybe aim and shoot.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2011, 07:50:11 PM »
Whisp awoke and went to the cafeteria to get his morning gruel.  After obtaining his tray covered in... Whatever... He approached his usually table to find a poor, lonely individual sitting there.  Now for Whisp this simply won't do.  So found a lone chair and sat, quietly eating his... "food."
sup

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2011, 11:54:00 PM »
 Cyrus followed the rest of his team to the cafeteria, and sat down with the rest of his team. The more experienced men gave him advice throughout their meal. When they all finished, the intercom turned on, and it gave them the usual announcements. The next match would be starting in 10 minutes. Team Eclipse made it's way to the gates and separated into their squads. Soren gave the other two commanders their orders, and they handed out radios to their squads. Now there was just 5 minutes left, and Cyrus was actually a little excited. Or maybe he actually felt like he was going to throw up that crap that they called food.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2011, 03:44:26 PM »
  Whisp made his way to the launching gate.   He leaned against the wall, sharpened his dagger, and waited for the onslaught to begin.
sup