* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Share your paranormal experiences!  (Read 98132 times)

Offline pokeman99

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: SHARE YOUR PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES!!!
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2010, 10:45:15 PM »
It looked like it had mass and it came up from the floor in the dark hallway.
I dont believe in mathematics. -Albert Einstein

Such a smart man. :)

Offline Tetsuo

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2010, 10:46:42 PM »
*Facepalm* WHAT IN THE NAME OF ISIS WERE THOSE GIRLS THINKING?! those things are very dangerous, inhuman entities will think nothing of harming people like that, usually to death, I mean you might have read about my incident (I was originally Janus)
Yes I have read some of your incidents, I'm stunned that you had so many actually.
But anyway, those girls were unknowing, so was I. They will never do it again I suppose, just as I will stay away from those bords!!
I do not know with what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones - Albert Einstein

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2010, 06:19:45 PM »
It looked like it had mass and it came up from the floor in the dark hallway.
wow, that is a genuine orb, had it been on a photo or video I would've been skeptic

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2010, 06:22:06 PM »
*Facepalm* WHAT IN THE NAME OF ISIS WERE THOSE GIRLS THINKING?! those things are very dangerous, inhuman entities will think nothing of harming people like that, usually to death, I mean you might have read about my incident (I was originally Janus)
Yes I have read some of your incidents, I'm stunned that you had so many actually.
But anyway, those girls were unknowing, so was I. They will never do it again I suppose, just as I will stay away from those bords!!
I've had many more with my team such as having a metal bowl drop on my head, we caught it on camera too!

Offline Tetsuo

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2010, 06:35:56 PM »
caught it on camera too!
Is there a way you could show me your video footages? I would realy love to :O
I do not know with what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones - Albert Einstein

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2010, 07:38:27 PM »
caught it on camera too!

sorry, that video footage is considered part of client confidentiality as it mentions the clients names and such

Offline Tetsuo

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
caught it on camera too!

sorry, that video footage is considered part of client confidentiality as it mentions the clients names and such

Oké, I understand that :) it's a pity tho :P

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2010, 03:15:43 PM »
to be honest we don't let the public see our evidence because it usually is a client confidentiality issue, the only way people can see our footage is if my team and I wind up in a case we find we cannot handle (such as my first demonic investigation, I was new to this sort of stuff and in this case m team and I were in WAY over our heads) so we usually send what evidence we found to a team we've worked with in upstate NY that have more experience than we did at the time, we still keep in touch when it comes to this sort of thing, that is the only time we show what we catch to other people

Offline Marie

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2010, 05:14:31 PM »
I just had mine last night. I kept seeing these weird orbs of light like a cm big orb of light moving fast adn it kept disappearing. I thought it was because I was looking at the bright light from my laptop but it was so strange. I have watched tv shows like Ghost Hunters and such and heard bout what I have experienced and it just felt like someone was watching me last night and I truly know in my gut when someone it watching me...>_>
~Marie

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2010, 04:23:38 PM »
Orbs that are not on camera are pretty damn rare from what I've experienced, try looking into the location history see who died there, and ask former owners if they've experienced some stuff like that and in the meantime try an EVP session

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2010, 05:29:21 AM »
I've had another experience where I had a future-predictiong dream. This one was rather low-key, but it did predict something that happened the next day.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2010, 06:12:27 AM »
Is it true that if you go to the bathroom at 10:00 at midnight you get an apple and stab a knife in it and put candles around it and you say I killed your son or something a spirit will kill you... I heardd

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2010, 04:45:16 AM »
I've had another experience where I had a future-predictiong dream. This one was rather low-key, but it did predict something that happened the next day.

to be honest I don't know that much about prophetic dreams but I'll talk to a few people I know and PM you about this, I'll see what I can find

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2010, 04:55:51 AM »
Is it true that if you go to the bathroom at 10:00 at midnight you get an apple and stab a knife in it and put candles around it and you say I killed your son or something a spirit will kill you... I heardd

O_O... Who... the... F***... told you that?!?! now I have heard some crazy claims in my work as an investigator but that is really off the wall! stabbing the apple sounds a bit random to me, but what you said about what to say, sounds like a method called provocation, that is a method my team don't really use that often, but when we do it, we pull out all stops profanity and all, one case we did where these wine glasses would fly off the rack by themselves at these little girls, and I started saying some smack talk calling the alleged entity a f***ing bully, i shook my butt at the glass rack telling him to bring it on.  during that, my partner was saying "Now you just look silly" and we caught an EVP of another voice saying "Yes I agree" but what you described sounds totally off the wall, it sounds silly to me and nobody who has not had training in this sort of work should try provocation, you never know what entity it may be, could be human spirit, could be an inhuman entity (aka demonic), just don't try it, it looks silly and if you are not careful you could end up hanging by your neck from a rope on a single nail, like my mentor did

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2010, 05:13:12 AM »
Lance, the person who told me it the spirit that kills you is bloodymary