* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion  (Read 144623 times)

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion
« Reply #405 on: November 01, 2011, 04:24:53 AM »
I do not wish to toy with you... I am just a humble man in his elder years wandering if I could help. You seem to be a very serious and mercilice warrior... but I can tell, your in pain under that shell arent you?

Darkrai laughed bitterly "Human, you get told that your stuck in this...."

In this FREAK of a body...you tell me you wouldn't be in pain...I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIX THIS FOR DECADES AND NOW.....
the rage inside darkrai was building to a pinnacle, he was going slowly mad at this news

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!" he used are arms to slam into a tree and uproot it in pure anger, toppling it in a fit of strength and rage

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 01, 2011, 04:25:57 AM »
THUNDER SHOCK!

Hey that's my line!

I shoot a bolt of electricity up in the air.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 01, 2011, 04:29:58 AM »
And that is all there is to it. Keep in mind, sometimes you will have a different moveset from before the fusion, so some of your moves may not work.

I got out of serious mode.

So, what do you guys think so far?

I looked at the boy with the bisharp, who didn't do the fusion. Oh well, I guess I can teach him later.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 01, 2011, 04:31:30 AM »
So, you are saying all that effort was wasted? I dont think so... afterall you found me havent you. i received news from another elder, the one in Portural town that you would come here... as soon as you stepped into the mountains I senced your power... and you are able to use this.

He takes out a starnge looking golden brace with a orange gem in it.

If you wear it, your desire... will come true. I must warn you though, you will probably be at the same age you fused, but you will be weak for a while and cant get away from each other up to ten feet. One other thing... if one of you dies when you de-fuse... you probably know the rest. If one of you need to fuse with the other take the brace off.

Hey, who's the old guy?
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 01, 2011, 04:38:10 AM »
So, you are saying all that effort was wasted? I dont think so... afterall you found me havent you. i received news from another elder, the one in Portural town that you would come here... as soon as you stepped into the mountains I senced your power... and you are able to use this.

He takes out a starnge looking golden brace with a orange gem in it.

If you wear it, your desire... will come true. I must warn you though, you will probably be at the same age you fused, but you will be weak for a while and cant get away from each other up to ten feet. One other thing... if one of you dies when you de-fuse... you probably know the rest. If one of you need to fuse with the other take the brace off.

Hey, who's the old guy?

Darkrai's madness was getting harder to control...I couldn't move our limbs,usually I could get control of him but his anger couldn't be tamed
who are you...why are you so eager to help me anyway...why should I believe this crap about a brace? what are you planning anyway?!

he gripped the elder by the collar and lifted him up

ANSWER ME

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 01, 2011, 04:40:51 AM »
Hey buddy...

I seen him lift up the old person. Where did he even come from?

Look, I like a good playtime as much as you, but this is an elderly person, and we should all respect our elders.

I approached, this time wanting to help the old man.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 01, 2011, 04:43:29 AM »
H-hey, he's an old man, are you tryign to kill him?!

he drops the brace and it rolls to me. I pick it up and put it on.

Honestly, you go insane over the si-

I was cut off when suddenly me and Skiploom de-fused, quite roughly too. I land on my face and Skiploom lands on his. We're both wearing a brace, but mine's red and his is yellow.

... What more proof do you need? You need to get stronger, because of him, the ultimate pokemon, do you remember anything the other elder said? You are all we can count on for survival. And plus if you de-fuse both you and Darkrai can get stronger.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 01, 2011, 04:49:32 AM »
As soon as I saw the de-fusion, I got a bit ticked.

Hacks, I call Hacks! I tried to find that solution years ago but gave up!

How did they even get a hold of something like that? What the hell is up with all the funky jewelry?

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 01, 2011, 04:51:11 AM »
Darkrai looked over at the boy...the one holding the brace...he was looking at the brace....

"it...it worked....

hacks, I call hacks! I tried to find that solution years ago and gave up!

Darkrai lowered the man down and walked to the boy in a dase...staring at it

it...worked...it...its....oh my Arceus....

he gripped his face with our claw...he was finally cooling down....I managed to speak

"could you...give me the relic please?

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 01, 2011, 05:00:22 AM »
Uhhh... Okay.

I take it off, and I re-fuse with Skiploom, weird, I might still have to wait an hour, I hand it to him.

these items arent just some random jewelry, they were crafted by Arceus himself. They were givin to this region as gifts, knowing someday they will be needed, which is now. I warn you now, that when you take them off, you will be re-fused.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 01, 2011, 05:10:41 AM »
So, these relics were crafted by Arceus. Figures a god would be able to alter anything they want.

Why would Arceus do such a thing? I always learned that perma-fusion is irreversible. Why is it that we are learning this now?

I wanted answers. Everything I knew became a lie.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 01, 2011, 05:13:57 AM »
Shakily I took the bracelet....something happened....I felt lighter....the sheer age of darkrai's heart was lifted from my own....after all this time I had barely even been aware of how heavy his presence was on my own...

Darkrai lifted from my body into the air, singing at the top of its lungs

IM FREE!!!! he zoomed about like a small child, I've never seen him so happy before

I however... I never realized how long it had actually been....that illusion I had up...how did I not realize that was what I had once looked like, all those years ago

I was...little now...the age of a trainer who had only been traveling a few years....all the time that had past had been like nothing as I placed it on my wrist

"this....this is amazing"

a tear actually formed in my eye as I felt my soft face....my real face....not just some illusion...could this actually be happening?

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 01, 2011, 05:15:26 AM »
The old man nods down, a bit hesitant.

Arceus didn't make it perfect, afterall it's still permanent. Think of it as supressing the affects of the Perma-fusion. There are rules which comes to de-fusing, one is that the separated bodies are weaker than the first time they fused, but that can be healed. the second one is even though their bodies can separate, their souls cant, like a chain between two people. They cant get ten feet away from each other and if one dies the other one does too. Not everyone can use it either, only a select few. You three are those few.

Wow, lats alot of limitations,but then again I guess it's better than being fused for eternity.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 05:19:37 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 01, 2011, 05:24:44 AM »
Darkrai and I reacted in the same way

WHAT!?!?
WHAT!?!?

darkrai tried to charge at the old man, but he stopped as if trapped by a barrier

"no no NO NO NO NO NO, what cruel fate is this Arceus, why would you give me freedom only to confine me further, I'd of rather not known it at all

but....no...that cant be right I fell to my knees and pounded the ground with my human fist

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 01, 2011, 05:29:53 AM »
I knew it, not even the god himself could stop this power. But if that's the case, what is this power really?

There is a third relic you say. We have two. What are they all called if I may ask.

I'm not done with this by a long shot.

Darkrai, boy, you might as well face it, it's pointless to yell about it anyway. You guys have your own bodies at least. I'm afraid that if I use it, I will cease to exist. My body is gone. I feel no pain because this is just a shell. I don't even have a heart. You still have yours. You could be like me.