Creative Discussions > Art Work

Trainer Avatars!!! (Requesting Thread)

(1/7) > >>

TheSolx:
UPDATED!!!

Hello there!

As I've had some problems with admins and other users of DeviantART since my last posts, I decided to shut down making more models for people.
Recently, I've been talking to them again, and even had a little contact with Nintendo and Game Freak (I even chatted a little with the master himself, Ken Sugimori). They said it was OK for me to recolor the models from the Manga/Game/Anime Artworks, as long as I credited them in my submissions on deviantART. I've agreed to that, and will start making recolored trainers again.

Now, if anyone wants Trainers like those below, please give me a PM or post here :) I will try finishing as fast as possible if nothing else comes up.

TheSolx:
I'm gonna do this over again :-\

TheSolx                           Genbor                            Meowth                          Loudskies

Burning Roses

Robbase231:
Howdy, I like your work so far, could you make me one based of this guy

Desbear:
I like you're work, i can't really  find a good model though, what can you do with the knowledge that i like poison type pokemon?

TheSolx:

--- Quote from: Robbase231 on November 09, 2011, 09:49:28 PM ---Howdy, I like your work so far, could you make me one based of this guy

--- End quote ---

:o Axel... I'll see if I can do anything ^^
You don't use any specific type or anything so I know if any color changes are needed too?

--- Quote from: Meowth on November 09, 2011, 09:50:53 PM ---I like you're work, i can't really  find a good model though, what can you do with the knowledge that i like poison type pokemon?

--- End quote ---
Can't find a nice model without reusing those I've used already... Seems male trainers are rarer than female trainers these days...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version