Pokémon Universe > Balance Server Testing

Spiritomb Over powered

<< < (6/7) > >>

Desbear:
I asked for a list of Pokemon that don't have acceptable stats.

deadae:
dont have time to do that farfetch'd just popped in my head tho

Roloc:

--- Quote from: deadae on November 21, 2011, 03:19:35 PM ---Anyway it's like i have to relearn pokemon and from what i've learned so far i usnderstand y Roloc dont lose his whole team of pokemon got boosted too much there is no balamnce in a cater pie 20 points faster than a garchomp hows that balance. now we got caterpies walking around ohkoing garchomps with out  using quiver dance bugs became beastie in this pu server. and bug mono was already one of the best mono teams u could make.

--- End quote ---
I know I said my other post was my last but this was just so idiotic I had to respond.

You can make it up to be bugs are OP all you want. The reason I win is cause I am good at what I do. I lose to others that know what they are doing. Just because you don't see me lose dosnt mean I don't lose. I lose lots of people...many many times. Noah/meowth/bing/shadow to name a few.

Butterfree speed is 109 base and garchomps speed is 100 base I don't know where you got a 20point difference from. Thats assuming you meant butterfree not caterpie...

Bing:
Well, I got the idea behind deadae's post from Roloc's.  I couldn't stop laughing at cater pie!

Well, it makes sense that bug pokemon get a bit of an increase.  Most of them were just to frail to be of any use.  With Roloc's current team you just have to stop his sweepers from setting up with QD.  Which isn't to hard.  Toxic works nicely and Physical attackers do damage, cause QD does not raise defense.

But, really?  Cater-pie!?

Hahahahahahaha!

Noah_Road:

--- Quote from: deadae on November 21, 2011, 03:19:35 PM ---Thats y im having problems on the pu server cuz the ones who were good just arent really that good on it, they've been slightly altered and it shows in battles dragonites aqua jet does like no damage now so to me he is now usless... and i have to find something to replace it with. My whole team got weaker now to make a mono flying team i probably would use pidgeot as a speacial wall if it turns out better than togekiss whom stats i havent checked yet. Anyway it's like i have to relearn pokemon and from what i've learned so far i usnderstand y Roloc dont lose his whole team of pokemon got boosted too much there is no balamnce in a cater pie 20 points faster than a garchomp hows that balance. now we got caterpies walking around ohkoing garchomps with out  using quiver dance bugs became beastie in this pu server. and bug mono was already one of the best mono teams u could make.

--- End quote ---

This made me laugh soooooo hard...but getting serious now. Mr.Roloc does not win becasue his pokemon are overpowered (and this is coming from someone who litterally cannot stand up to a Quiver Dance) but instead he wins because he is a true expert at what he does. Being frank, unlike the many (just about everyone who is online) we see on the server, Mr.Roloc and Bing actually know how to battle, and are one of the few who do by competative standards. The main problem with the Butterfree vs Garchomp thing was Garchomp was nerfed a bit too harshly and unrealistcally. If anything, the Mach Pokemon should not have gotten a nerf to its speed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version