Pokémon Universe > Balance Server Testing

it can't be just us

<< < (2/2)

Tickles:
Ok, find where you installed the PO stiff. I have mine installed in GAMES for easier access. In the PO folder is a thing called DB, rename it. Take the folder from the ones the devs have put on megaupload, move it to the same place where you renamed the old DB folder, do not place it in. It should look like this:.

If it does not look like that, then start over.

zorocario:

--- Quote from: Meowth on November 19, 2011, 04:54:20 AM ---You should have files in the PO folder, maybe there was a glitch, maybe you ha two folders named Pokemon online an one was empty,do so and so fourth.

Also deadae, zorocario, and burning roses, would you please start using proper grammar? Some of us are getting annoyed that you refuse to use proper grammar.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bing on November 19, 2011, 06:03:57 AM ---I still don't get this.  It's so easy to understand and follow.  I don't really think anyone else has had this problem...

And sorry but, I agree with meowth.  Grammar, punctuation and spelling would be nice.

--- End quote ---
Sorry guys man language arts and Reading was my weak areas in school

Shadowfred:
Okay, pictures are up. Sorry it took so long, my internet went wacky after I posted last.

deadae:
Oh sry, I wasn't clear enough, that wasn't the problem, back then. It was: we just didn't know wtf unzipping a file was, nor how to do it.

Mr. Fox:
get WinRAR. It works very well and you should be able to find a free demo version somewhere online.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version