Pokémon Universe > Balance Server Testing

poke you feel are op

<< < (2/4) > >>

deadae:
what butterfree are u using butterfree now would wipe the floor with muk....

I have no problem with learning the new style of battle. This started cuz i felt butterfree was op. He dont have speed in the normal game for a reason, u give him speed and its pretty much over one on one depending on his moves.

sry about the complaining but thats how most african americans think we yell and argue the same bs over and over untill we come up with a solution. if u havent noticed everything i've complained about i've over come and its no big deal anymore but my feelings about all those things are still the same.

i guess ppl say use ur favs not what is strong so thats hard for me cuz my favs are whats strong and they are weakening those or making pathetic pokemon stronger than them. just cuz i dont like it dont mean imma give up. im one of the best using pokemon that all got nerfed so imagine when my team that got boosted is made.

and who are you to speak for everyone you dont know who would miss me and whpo wouldn't azz hole

Desbear:
No it wouldn't muk is a bulky sp defensive butterfree is sp attacking, and I said to bring out garchomp on a muk.

deadae:
psychic ur talking to someone who breaks walls with whatever i have at the momment im possitive a butterfree with psychic would destroy ur little wanna be wall unless his stats got upped to muk aint no wall and never will be

Viper:
Can someone like, ban deadae? Or at least lock this thread. He/she contributes nothing but complaints.

John Flame:
Deadae...4 thinks..

1)Garchomp is uber..if it's uber.It's nerfed.

2)Yet again,i feel like questioning your battling style.Raw power will never win alone.

3)Ever though it's "you" and not the pokémon itself.

4)Get your facts straight,use punctuation and build up arguments.You can't win this with only:
-Butterfree is op!

Srry Deadae,adapt or get out.
And i agree with Viper,your topics are always pointless and mostly qq'ing.
INB4 Lock!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version