Pokémon Universe > Jobs

Talented writer for quests and whatever!

(1/4) > >>

RadioactiveLemon:
Hello, I'm Jeff. Without looking very far, you can easily see that earlier,  I applied for a job on pixel artistry.  However, I have now found a position that may fit my quirky, creative, and funny (more or less...) nature. I have a huge vocabulary, and A in reading and ELA (Amazing statistics, right?) so I believe that the position of a quest/plot/Npc writer would be fitting.

I have plenty of time to spend writing, and I wouldn't really view this job as a "job". I think it would be fun to make other people happy and to express myself whilst being looked as a helpful person at the same time. Please note that I'm not just a regular fan-fiction writer on tumblr. I actually write some fairly deep things that I can only imagine would impress the community. It would make me vigorously overjoyed if you accept me as a writer. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. An example of a quest or whatever you would like for me to write, will be made soon.

Tickles:
I'm not a quest writer, but even I know that are not looking for writers. Just start writing.

Jerry:
That, or if you have submissions on tumblr, what's your tumblr account?

genbor:
 Indeed, no clue what ELA is supposed to be but I have Cambridge Proficiency, and there are many others on the Forums who could just say the same thing: I'm fit for the job so let me do it.

How about you link us some previous work (maybe choose a couple that you believe is your best work so we don't have to sift through them).

Viper:

--- Quote from: genbor on December 16, 2011, 03:08:19 PM --- Indeed, no clue what ELA is supposed to be but I have Cambridge Proficiency, and there are many others on the Forums who could just say the same thing: I'm fit for the job so let me do it.

How about you link us some previous work (maybe choose a couple that you believe is your best work so we don't have to sift through them).

--- End quote ---

ELA sounds like its something straight out of elementary school, he's no where near our level.

But ya if you want a chance the first thing you need to do is submit examples of your work. Like make a good long quest and show us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version