Creative Discussions > Art Work

Another show-off thread...

(1/5) > >>

TheSolx:
... with nothing to show off.... ???

Just kidding, but they suck though.

#42 Golbat
It's actually Mr_D's fault I drew this. I asked for a number between 1-120, he said 42... Well, I guess I could blame Douglas Adams, but... Anyway, it went much better than I expected.

#112 Rhydon
I drew this a while back... before X-mas anyway. The reason? Because after I joined EE, Rhydon have been my favorite Pokemon :) Think I've posted this somewhere already though... >_>

#197 Umbreon
I drew this one before X-mas too. Not really sure why... I wanted to draw Eevee, but got problems with the fur, so I started on Umbreon instead... Made it too big, so didn't get the whole thing in one window :-\

Updates to these will hopefully come soon. At least Rhydon... If you want to check on updates I don't post here, check out my Pokemon Art Folder on DeviantART :)
Link: http://solx93.deviantart.com/gallery/34534087

Reafer:
Nice did you draw then color in with program? I can't do that I have no patience for details I like Gen 1 Rhyhorn, the newer Egypt Rhyking thing sucks for me

TheSolx:
I don't have a scanner, so I didn't really draw it... on paper... I used GIMP 2.0 when "drawing" Rhydon and Umbreon, and pixlr.com on Golbat. It's much easier to use Pixlr, but I need internet... GIMP have pretty much the same features, but Pixlr have better... uh... steering? Well, it's easier anyway :P

Reafer:
I'm using Gimp also I love it. I thought you drew it on a program, but to be honest it does look to good to be drawn with a mouse so that's why I thought you either used a table,t or drew it by hand.

TheSolx:
A couple of new ones :)

This time it's Kamaran (#20) and FrenchFry (#1) who "choosed" :P I will also do Diglett later, probably tomorrow... Kamaran, you've gotta remind me about that, or I'll forget

Now with shading btw...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version