* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 132485 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2012, 10:26:50 PM »
Ah, I see. It's probably obvious, but I live here, and I've seen alot of trainers come here to start their journey in Jhoto.

The Slackoth yawns slightly, and Pansear seems to be jumping around happily.

So, where are you two going? Any specific place you want to go? Cuz I have a map if your a bit lost.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2012, 10:49:21 PM »
-I come from Kanto, but I've been just about everywhere at least once.

Ah, I see. It's probably obvious, but I live here, and I've seen alot of trainers come here to start their journey in Jhoto.

The Slackoth yawns slightly, and Pansear seems to be jumping around happily as i look at them

So, where are you two going? Any specific place you want to go? Cuz I have a map if your a bit lost.

i look at the boy and shows the pokenav

"him i dont know but since i am becoming a trainer to gather badges, i suppose i should go to Violet City for the Gym, its here on the map right?"

points to a small dot on the map where Violet City is
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2012, 12:51:55 AM »
Hmmm.... yep, that's the recommended gym for beginners. The gym leader there uses flying type npokemon, so I suggest trying to find a rock type pokemon. Also... huh?

I trailed off a bit when I notice Prof. Rowan waving at me from the front of the pokemon lab.

Sean, is that you!? You forgot your pokedex!

Oh! I almost forgot about that. Well I guess I'll see you two later.

I wave goodbye and walk twards the lab. The Pansear stops jumping and follows me. I walk with Prof. Rowan into the lab.

I'm suprised Sean, you were the last person I expected to rush.

I was just talking with some other trainers, they had some pokemon I've never seen before.

Well pokemon like that just started popping up in this region. We're not sure how or why they got here, but it makes it a bit easier to fill up the pokedex. It just proves there are alot of things we dont know about pokemon yet, and probably never will, no matter how close we get to them!

Well, I guess I'll try filling the pokedex...

I trailed off a bit and looked down, Rowan noticed and faced me.

... Is there something on your mind, Sean?

I sighed, tiredly, and decided to share how I felt.

Prof. Rowan, I dont think I want to fill the pokedex.

He had a bit of a suprised look on his face.

What? Why not?

I dont feel comfortable about putting so many pokemon in pokeballs. Besides, I only want to do this with my two favorite pokemon.

He put his hand on his chin and started to think.

Well, I guess it is your decision... but I never said you had to catch them. If you just point it at a pokemon it can register a little data. And you can take these in case if you ever change your mind.

He gives me five pokeballs and a pokedex. I nod and start to walk off, when Prof. Rowan stops me.

Wait, there's something I need to warn you about.

I stand a bit suprised, but nod, and listen.

Sean, I respect your decision, and I think it's great you have a different point of veiw... but there has been reports that members from an organisation called Team Plasma has moved into this region. They have a point of view like yours, but they force other people into releasing their pokemon. Sean, with your way of thinking, they might come after you to try and convince you to join  their organization. All I ask is to be careful.

Rowan stopped when he realised I was getting tired.

... Sean, are you sure your up to this?

...*yaaaaawn*... I'm sure Prof. Rowan. If I dont go out and actualy do something I'll be stuck like this for the rest of my.... *yawn*.... life... And dont worry, I'll be careful of Team... Pasta....

Plasma, well, have a safe trip, and dont forget to show me the pokemon you've seen from time to time.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:31:11 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2012, 04:10:36 PM »
I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder, trying to get her attention.
"I am ready to begin "training" when you are done there."

Daisy looked up. "Oh, um, sure. So what all do you know about Pokemon? Especially your Durant. Let's start with that first."
She stood up placed her hands on her hips. She wondered what exactly she'd have to work with, hoping he at least knew some of the basics. If he didn't, oh well, they'd just have to start from scratch.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:14:10 PM by Hinagiku »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2012, 04:17:51 PM »
I notice that one of the people walks away, Oshawott looks with me and we both attract the attention of a small poochyena that was obviously walking around, Oshawott try's to wave but hits him instead and the poochyena uses bite.

Oshawott-" OSHAWOTT!"

Oh great now what I jump into a bush and Oshawott follows after.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2012, 09:18:12 PM »
Daisy looked up. "Oh, um, sure. So what all do you know about Pokemon? Especially your Durant. Let's start with that first."
She placed her hands on her hips waiting to see just how knowledgeable I was. I was a scientist, even though I didn't battle I knew almost everything there was to know about Pokemon.

"Durant is a Steel/Bug type Pokemon, with a quadruple weakness to fire as its only weakness. It posses the ability Hustle, which raises its attacking power at the cost of accuracy. It is the fastest steel type Pokemon currently known to humankind, it is more physicality inclined in its defenses, with one of the weakest Special Defense of most Pokemon, so it is advised to stay away from special based attackers, like your Espeon. And that is what I can recall right off the top of my head with out my notes, I do hope that is sufficient to answer your question."

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2012, 03:28:13 AM »
Daisy first looked impressed, and then confused. "Wow, like a walking Pokedex! But... so what is it you needed from me then?  You seem like you know a lot already."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2012, 03:55:28 AM »
She first looked impressed, and then confused. "Wow, like a walking Pokedex! But... so what is it you needed from me then?  You seem like you know a lot already."

I was confused myself at this statement.
"Pokedex? What is this Pokedex you speak of? To answer your question, you are a trainer, and my end goal is to prove/disprove the existence of a bond between trainers and Pokemon. In order to do so I must emulate their behavior and challenge the facilities Trainers call "Gyms". Only when I have started battling and traveling with Durant may I make a correct argument, and not a moment sooner. To make a long story short, I need to you mentor me in the art of Pokemon Battling..."

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2012, 06:16:16 AM »
"Pokedex? What is this Pokedex you speak of? To answer your question, you are a trainer, and my end goal is to prove/disprove the existence of a bond between trainers and Pokemon. In order to do so I must emulate their behavior and challenge the facilities Trainers call "Gyms". Only when I have started battling and traveling with Durant may I make a correct argument, and not a moment sooner. To make a long story short, I need to you mentor me in the art of Pokemon Battling..."

"Eh, you don't know what a Pokedex is?" Daisy was genuinely surprised. "'Pokedex' is short for a Pokemon Dexter, it's an electronic device that stores information on Pokemon. Trainers get one from their regional Professor when they start on their journey. Here." Daisy pulled her Pokedex out of her pocket. She flipped it open to show him. "It records all the Pokemon you've seen or caught. It can also give more information on one of your Pokemon, like its level and moves. Take a look! It'll help if you check the information on your Durant."
She handed Otto the Dex.

Daisy frowned in thought. "Is Durant your only Pokemon? If so, you are going to need to capture and train more if you ever hope of defeating a Gym Leader."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2012, 11:41:26 AM »
I was shocked at how easily she thew the concept around. I gave her a glare and crossed my arms.

"Durant chose to come with me, and I will not even for a moment give that cursed idea a single passing..."
I realized I was saying what I had been trained to say, I was being biased towards one side, that would cloud my judgment in the future."I will attempt to capture Pokemon, but I will not force any Pokemon to do things they don't want to, if they do not wish to travel with me, I will release them right then and there, no if, ands, or buts! Also I will not be in need of your Pokedex, I know all I need about Pokemon and do not need the assistance of a device."

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2012, 04:11:36 PM »
Otto glared at her and crossed his arms.

"Durant chose to come with me, and I will not even for a moment give that cursed idea a single passing..."

Daisy flinched. Cursed? She put the Pokedex back into her pocket.

"I will attempt to capture Pokemon, but I will not force any Pokemon to do things they don't want to, if they do not wish to travel with me, I will release them right then and there, no if, ands, or buts! Also I will not be in need of your Pokedex, I know all I need about Pokemon and do not need the assistance of a device."

Daisy immediately became defensive. "Pokemon are family, friends, partners, and allies. I and many trainers treat them as no less than such. And as with any good alliances, sometimes having more than one ally is better, because it can cover another's weakness. I have NEVER ONCE forced a Pokemon to help me. I never told you to. Sure I've caught wild Pokemon that didn't trust me, but trust isn't automatic, it's built! Also, making my team strong enough to cover each other's backs is how I choose to protect them!" Daisy motioned her hands passionately as she spoke. "I didn't release any Pokemon right away, because most don't want to help you right away, it's a fact of life. But you earn their respect! So look--if any of these Pokemon here wanted to leave they could, they aren't fenced in!" She made a sweeping gesture at all of the friends she had collected over the years.

Daisy's impassioned speech drew the attention of a couple of passers-by and some of her Pokemon. Zia and Faye ran to her, wondering what was the matter. Others watched carefully, concerned.

"And okay, so you don't need the Pokedex, sorry. Unfortunately, sometimes I do--is that so bad that I don't have a perfect memory? I remember species, but sometimes I need to know a little more than that!"

Daisy was frustrated. She knew she was being unfair, and yet, wasn't he being unfair to her? She hadn't meant to blow up like that, but she felt a need to defend her way of life. If he wanted to learn what being a trainer was like, why did he already come with presumptions about it? An opinion already made? That's not very scientific, she thought angrily. She mirrored Otto and crossed her arms fiercely.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 04:14:51 PM by Hinagiku »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2012, 09:39:01 PM »
Daisy gave quite a speech, I could tell my words wounded her deeper then I had ever seen a person wounded with weapons...

As she finished speaking my head fell, she had just added to the mounting evidence against my entire life's work. I quickly pulled out my notebook and made note of the events, as I wrote my eyes filled with tears. I had wronged the only person I knew in the world outside of Team Plasma, this couldn't be forgiven...I looked up, my eyes red with sadness.

"I am sorry for wronging you Daisy, I appreciated your help very much, but I will take my leave. Please forgive me for being so very inconsiderate towards your feelings. Tell your family it was an honor to meet them. I will see you when Arceus deems our paths to cross again."Then I looked at Durant."It would be best for you to stay here, Daisy and her family will take good care of you, where I will only use you to further my own agenda. Please do not be angry Durant, it is for the best, but do not follow me as I leave. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. With this I will take my leave, be as strong for Daisy as you were for me Durant."

I stood up, wiped the tears from my eyes, turned towards the gate in the fence of Daisy's backyard and left. I didn't look back not even once, nor did I hear Durant's familiar foot steps. As I walked away I felt what many call a broken heart or soul...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2012, 11:13:43 PM »
Celebi flies out of the house and see's the man start to walk away. Celebi goes over and tugs on his lab coat.Mr? are you okay?

the celebi flies over to the durant.What are you waiting for? aren't you gonna follow your friend?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2012, 11:58:31 PM »
The Celebi tugged on my jacket, trying to get me to turn around and go back to Daisy and Durant. I moved it away with my hand and continued to walk. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I would figure that part out...

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2012, 11:14:07 PM »
"I am sorry for wronging you Daisy, I appreciated your help very much, but I will take my leave. Please forgive me for being so very inconsiderate towards your feelings. Tell your family it was an honor to meet them. I will see you when Arceus deems our paths to cross again."
He looked at Durant. "It would be best for you to stay here, Daisy and her family will take good care of you, where I will only use you to further my own agenda. Please do not be angry Durant, it is for the best, but do not follow me as I leave. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. With this I will take my leave, be as strong for Daisy as you were for me Durant."
Otto became downcast and began to walk away.

Was that...a tear? All the color drained from Daisy's face and any trace of anger dissipated. "Otto, wait! Wait!" She lifted the Durant with some effort, and ran towards the man that went further and further away. "I'm so sorry! I-I should probably explain... I really want to help you, I was just hurt that... Some trainers are like slave-drivers, I've seen it--they don't even deserve to be called trainers... And it hurts to be compared. I mean, I've actually had doubts about myself before, so I took it harder than I should have." Daisy set the Durant down. "I was too hasty in my reaction, too sensitive, I'm sorry."
She tugged on her friend's jacket sleeve and continued. "Durant's yours, he always will be. If he didn't care about you so much, based on what I've seen, he would have never followed you all the way to Johto. Please let him, and me, help you find out what you want to know..."

Her eyebrows creased in concern. No wonder my parents always say I'm better with Pokemon... "I suck with people, don't I..." she muttered. I hurt one of my few human friends...

Faye ran and stood in Otto's path. "Yeo-o? Pyeon!"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:15:52 PM by Hinagiku »