* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130146 times)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2012, 07:33:07 AM »

"Faye, you did it!~" the Espeon leaped into her partner's arms. "And against all odds!" Daisy spun around and all of their teammates joined together for group congratulations. Letting go of Faye, Daisy turned her attention back to her opponent. She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a Hyper Potion, two Lemonades and a Revive. "You know, it's a ways back to the Pokemon Center, so here.... I always try to keep some on hand. You know, that Durant of yours is strong, and with great battle sense. I wouldn't be surprised if in a short time you two could easily beat us." She smiled at the scientist.

"Thank you for helping me today, if I knew your name I would be sure to give you your fair share of  credit in my final publishing."

"You're welcome, though I'm not sure what I did. My name's Daisy--like the flower, like I mentioned. I hope I can run into you again--if you can, stop by my house in Ecruteak. Even if I'm not there, Mom, might be able to tell you where I've gone. See ya!"

She returned all her Pokemon but her Riolu and Pikachu to their pokeballs so she could have them specifically trained. She smiled at the Celebi. "Coming with?" She put her backpack back on and slung the duffel bag over her shoulder and headed south.

(goodnight!)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2012, 07:52:26 AM »
Celebi nods his head and starts flying with the riolu and the pikachu.( thismeans he is using his psychic powers to talk to someone.)This should be fun!

Celebi stops flying.Wait.. that's weird I must be using my psychic powers to speak..? Hello, um Miss, this is me, the celebi, can you understand me?

Celebi sits there confused, He never knew he could do that...(Celebi accidentally figured out he could do that, yaaaay.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2012, 11:03:07 PM »
I pulled out my notebook and quickly wrote down the information Daisy had told me. I also made a note to make sure I asked around to get a better understanding of just how Pokemon Trainers feel after a battle. Today has opened my eyes, I was so blind as to think that Pokemon had no desire to live in the human world. I was angry that I might have wasted my entire adult life. But the day I joined Team Plasma I took an oath to protect the rights of Pokemon, and until I find out for sure that Pokemon want to be under the control of humans I will be loyal to Team Plasma.

I put my notebook away and looked at Durant, he looked much better, but next time we battle I must be the one commanding him; as Pokemon Trainers do. This battle might have awoken some primal emotion, but I had no say in it, Durant did as he wished, next time I must be the one telling him what to do. I looked at my watch, if I started home now I would be there in time for my meeting...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:06:24 PM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2012, 02:28:16 AM »
The moving van suddenly stopped. This wasn't right, we were moving to Goldenrod, but we weren't there yet. I looked up to the front seats of the car, to my mom.

(Gold is me, Yellow is mom. Dad doesn't come in yet.)

-Hey, where are we?

-At your stop.

-My...stop?

She looked back at me with an excited face.

-Surprise!

I looked out the window. I could see a small town, with a pokemon laboratory nearby. This had to be New Bark Town. I quickly looked back to my mom.

-But we said I wouldn't start my travels until we settled down.

We looked at each other for a while until I finally understood. I grabbed my backpack and jumped out of the car with mom. I gave her a hug, and then ran to the laboratory.

-Thanks, mom!

-Byyyee!

I entered the lab. A man in a lab coat turned around as I entered.

-Steven, I'm guessing?

-That's me! Professor Elm, right?

He smiled at me, and nodded. He walked over to a large machine, and motioned me to come closer to it. As I walked closer, he pressed a few buttons, and the machine opened up.

-Pick whichever you like.

-Just like that? No long speech?

-I'm not like the other pokemon professors. My feeling is you could sit in a room and have someone explain the ins and outs to you...

He leaned against the machine.

-...or you could figure things out for yourself. And that's the type of person I am.

I smiled, and looked down at my options. After considering things for a while, I finally decided to choose Cyndaquil for my starting pokemon. I turned to the professor. He was holding some pokeballs and a small machne which I could only assume was a pokedex.

-Good luck, and have fun. And don't forget to show me your pokedex once in a while.

-I will. Thanks.

I walked out of the lab. I sent Cyndaquil out of his pokeball. He looked up at me. I got down on my knee, and rubbed his head.

-Hi. I'm Steven.

He smiled at me.

-Quil-Quil!

-It's nice to meet you too.

I picked him up, an put him in my backpack, with his head sticking out so he could see. He seemed to enjoy it in there.

-Ready to go?

Cyndaquil nodded. I started walking to the west, ready to start my adventure.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2012, 02:50:52 AM »
Alex started looking arround town until she saw a boy with a pokemon in its backpack, she knew that that pokemon was a starter pokemon in the Johto region, she walked up to the trainer with a serious face and got in front of him

"excuse me,you must be a trainer. i just arrived and i was looking for Professor Elm, since  you allready have your starter pokemon, you must know where he is, might you guide me to him?"

says in a direct but nice way
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2012, 03:33:00 AM »
As I begin walking out of New Bark town, a voice stops me.

-Excuse me, you must be a trainer.

I turn around to see a boy in stripe-y clothing.

-Yup, a new one at that.

-I just arrived and I was looking for Professor Elm. Since you already have your starter pokemon, you must know where he is. Might you guide me to him?

-Of course. Follow me.

I started walking back towards the professor's lab. I looked back at him.

-I take it you're a trainer to be as well?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 04:23:23 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2012, 03:56:43 AM »
(Dark, remenber, she is disguised as a boy, so until i made the event about it, dont use "she" when mentioning my characther)

-Of course. Follow me.

Alex nods and gives a faint smile

"my Thank you and my thank you for the help"

She starts walking beside the boy she just met

-I take it you're a trainer to be as well?

"why yes, im just starting out same as you, but unlike you, i was allready give a pokemon... which i dont know what kind it is... they just gave it to me and i havent checked it..."

she takes out a pokeball and looks at it
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:15:00 AM by shin21 »

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2012, 05:48:54 AM »
This should be fun!

Daisy stopped walking suddenly, and Donovan the Riolu bumped into her from behind. Who was that?

Wait.. that's weird I must be using my psychic powers to speak..? Hello, um Miss, this is me, the celebi, can you understand me?

"Eeeh??" Daisy's eyes widened in surprise and she turned to look at the little green Pokemon. "Celebi? You can use telepathy?"

Kachi looked at the Celebi curiously.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2012, 06:26:00 AM »
(Aqua, use gold instead. It's easier to see.)

-Well then, what are you waiting for?

I stop walking, and face him directly.

-There's no time like the present. And I'm sure that pokemon is eager to meet you.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2012, 06:53:13 AM »
Celebi nods.

Well that answers one thing I guess... Couldn't do it before but oh well..

The small pokemon Let out a deep sigh.

Well, At least i can communicate with humans now, right?

The small pokemon flies down to small hover by the riolu.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2012, 07:26:52 AM »
-Well then, what are you waiting for?

She stops at the same time as the boy does looking at him strangely then at the pokeball

-There's no time like the present. And I'm sure that pokemon is eager to meet you.

i think for a bit and look at it and give a faint smile

"well... i guess... come on out"

she clicks the middle and makes the pokemon inside come out, a shiny multi colored beam comes out of it, mostly white, as a pokemon started materalizing a kind of small and fox like pokemon, suddently starts getting a greyish color then suddently reveals its form letting out a small cry

"Eevee, eee."

she looks at it and stays looking at it as the pokemon looked back with the same look, as she looks at the boy

"ah.... i may sound stupid... but... what pokemon is this? i never saw its kind before...nor many kinds..."

(its a shiny eevee)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2012, 07:27:52 AM »
"How amazing! I've always wanted to speak with a telepathic Pokemon! Or more specifically, have a telepathic connection with Faye, but it hasn't worked...." Daisy became sullen momentarily until Donovan poked her leg. "Yeah sorry, Don--you hate bad emotions don't you?"

"Pi-pika?" Kachi turned to look at nearby bushes, when a wild Mankey popped out.

"Looks like it's time to train more! Donovan, you're up!"
Daisy regained all of her fighting spirit.

The wild Mankey screeched as it lunged forward to use Scratch.
The Riolu returned the damage double with Counter.
The Mankey bared its teeth and attempted to attack with Fury Swipes, but the Riolu quickly ducked and beat it back with a Quick Attack.
Furious, the Mankey used Karate Chop, and so Donovan hit it once again with another Counter.
The Mankey was soon KO'd, and Daisy and Donovan shared a high-five. "That was awesome, Don! You did great!"

"Hey Celebi, we're almost to Ecruteak, and my house! Though you might actually like to see the Bell Tower if you haven't already..."
Daisy grinned. It's not every day that one gets to travel with a legendary Pokemon!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:29:53 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2012, 08:12:22 AM »
-Well, only one way to find out.

I pull out my pokedex. I turn it on, but it starts playing the tutorial. I press 'Watch Later' and point the scanner at the pokemon. A red beam scans the pokemon, and a few seconds later, the pokedex speaks.

Dexter: Eevee, a rare Pokémon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms. It has the ability to alter the composition of its body to suit its surrounding environment. Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes. Extra Note: This is an example of a shiny variation of a pokemon. This pokemon has increased stats from a normal pokemon. This is a very rare occurance. Consider yourself lucky!

-Looks like you got lucky.

I pulled Cyndaquil out of my backpack and put him on the ground next to Eevee.

-Wanna wait a while, or go see the professor?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2012, 08:22:55 AM »
-Wanna wait a while, or go see the professor?

Alex thinks for a bit then looks at the boy

"lets go now, i was said to meet him soon as i arrived here, so we better go meet him"

looks at him with a poker face then at Eevee that looks back the same way

"your strange...."

"Eeeevee.... (can say the same for you)"

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2012, 09:15:12 AM »
-Hah! I like you already!

(Red is Cyndaquil)

-Okay, let's go.

I start walking towards the lab again. After about a minute of walking (I'm making the towns seem bigger than they are in the games), we finally reach Professor Elm's lab. I stand by the door, to let him go in first.

-Go on in.