* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130186 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2012, 02:25:40 PM »
-Hah! I like you already!

Eevee looked at cyndaquil and smiled

"he is the one that looked at me strange"

-Okay, let's go.

Alex nods and follows the boy until they reached the lab

-Go on in.

Alex nods and goes in looking arround

"Hello? professor Elm?"

((thats what i want, it might be a bit of story from the games but i want reality in the thread, the towns are real, not in-game, its not be a town with 5 houses and thats it like it is ingame))
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2012, 09:34:51 PM »
I'm hiding behind some bushes watching a trainer with a tepig, waiting for the right time to strike and steal it. The trainer turns to face the opposite direction thats when I take my chance.
I jump out from behind the bushes and try to grab the tepig.

Trainer- " What do you think your doing tepig use incinerate!"

Me- " Go oshawott use water gun! "

Oshawott appears just in time to deflect the flames with water gun.

Trainer- " Tepig use take down! "

The trainers tepig slams into oshawott and he struggles to get up.

Me- "Oshawott use razor shell!"

Oshawott runs up to the tepig and swings his scalchop it cuts the tepig doing substantial damage.

Trainer- " Use take down!"

Once again the tepig slams into oshawott but this time he doesnt get up.

Me- " You got lucky. "

I run off, Its time to leave Unova I hate it here.

( Italic means thought. )
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2012, 08:37:44 PM »
"Today was most educational. I now know there is in fact a connection between humans and pokemon that goes beyond the physical world, an emotional bond if you will. I don't know how to say this, but it seems that humans and Pokemon are meant to live side by side in one world, not to stand alone in separate worlds. I don't have all the facts figured out, so I am not making any hasty or rash decisions, when I do have all the t's crossed and the i's dotted I will bring my findings before you to evaluate and decide the future of Team Plasma."

There was a moment of silence in the hall before the supreme leader stood up and began to speak.

"Tell me Otto, one of my most loyal servants, what made you to take a Pokemon into a battle? You are a scientist, not a soldier, only soldiers are allowed to force Pokemon to battle. We warned you after your near death experience to forget the Durant and go on with your studies, but no, you reawakened you human side, the side that wishes to enslave all Pokemon! You broke one of our most sacred laws, and for that there is no forgiveness, you know this very well.  As of this day you are no longer allowed the honor to serve Plasma! If I see you ever again my face will be the last face you see for a very long time. Now leave and return only when you have regained your scenes Otto."

It couldn't be, my entire life was ruined. I held true to the teachings of Team Plasma, and kept and open mind to all possibilities, this was an outrage! I lifted my head and tore off my Plasma patch then walked from the Great Hall, I would return when I had all the answers and give them my findings whether they liked them or not.

((hope you don't mind aqua that I modded the Team Plasma Leader. If you do I will change my post around a bit.))

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2012, 01:21:04 AM »
(Sorry it took me a while to do this, I've been busy lately.)

Professor Elm turns to see a boy walk in the lab.

-Hello? Professor Elm?

-Yes, that's me. A new trainer I presume?

He looks down at the Eevee.

-Oh, you've already got a pokemon. Okay then...

He starts digging through some draws, looking for another set of pokeballs and a pokedex.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2012, 02:12:02 AM »
-Yes, that's me. A new trainer I presume?

she look at him and nods

"um... yes... my parents called earlyer saying that i was coming, the gave me a pokemon allready"

-Oh, you've already got a pokemon. Okay then...

She looks down at Eevee, as she waited, that looks back the same wayback

"you realy are strange...."

"eev eevee (Right back at ya)"

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2012, 02:16:17 AM »
(Beige is too hard to see...I'll do brown instead.)

He finally finds the right drawer, and pulls out 5 pokeballs and a pokedex.

-Here you go. You're all set. Just remember to show me your pokedex every once in a while.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2012, 02:58:48 AM »
-Here you go. You're all set. Just remember to show me your pokedex every once in a while.

she takes it and putts the pokeballs on her belt and the pokedex in her jacket

"thank you, i must be off..."

she looks back at the boy that helped her

"i thank you for helping me... is there anything i can do for you?"

she looks at him as she picks up eevee on her arms

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2012, 04:18:11 AM »
The small pokemon beems up.That sounds great!

The small pokemon zooms around the female trainer, then looks at riolu.You did awesome in that battle!

(It seems Celebi likes battles..)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2012, 04:37:43 AM »
"Woah!" The Celebi zoomed around Daisy, and she laughed happily.

You did awesome in that battle!
Donovan suddenly turned a bit bashful, kicking a pebble as he replied. Thanks. I'm gonna become a big and strong Lucario soon... The Riolu emanated waves of happiness at this prospect.

"Hey, Celebi, are you going to be okay flying around a bunch of people? These guys are pretty nice, but I want to be sure you're comfortable." The towers that peeked above the treeline looked to be only about a mile off now, and Daisy pointed to them. "Supposedly Ho-oh lives in the Bell Tower, or used to live there, I don't know which. Cool, huh? I just think the bright little patch of forest there is really pretty, though, because I'm not allowed to climb the tower..."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2012, 04:50:38 AM »
The small pokemon thinks for a few seconds and goes into the tree's, a few seconds later he comes out with 4 or 5 leaves, he uses his psychic powers to try and make a small box with eye holes, he flips it over and now you see a flying a flying box made out of leaves.I could always do this..
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2012, 05:17:08 AM »
"Wahahaahaha!!!!" Daisy, Donovan, and Kachi shook with laughter. Daisy held her stomach with one hand and wiped a tear with the other. "Oh you'll fit in perfectly at home! You should seriously meet Fiori--you two'd get along great! Aheeheehee! You are just precious!"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2012, 05:21:40 AM »
The celebi sits under the box after landing confused.Ooookay...

the celebi gets rid of the box and flies behind the girl.Okay, lets gooo!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2012, 05:25:02 AM »
I was on my way to Ecruteak City. Now that I had been expelled from Team Plasma I had nothing better to do but put my full attention on solving this mystery. Daisy was the only Pokemon Trainer I knew and I needed to know exactly what it was that Trainers do. By emulating her I would learn how to act as a Pokemon Trainer and dive even further into this connection between Durant and I. I looked to my feet, Durant was a bit further back then usual, perhaps he could sense I was frustrated, I motioned for him to come closer, no need to be afraid of your, friend. I let the word roll around in my mouth, let me tounge feel it and get used to it, I liked that word.

Before too much longer I had reached what my map said was Ecruteak City, it looked to be about the same size as Mahogany, that means I would be lost for quite some bit...

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2012, 09:09:28 AM »
"We're back home, guys!!" Daisy exclaimed. She released all but Lazuli from their pokeballs and they dashed around happily.

"Glad you made it back,"
Daisy's mom said, leaning on the entry way of their home. Kachi the Pikachu ran to stand by the mom's side. "Thank you for sending Zephyr ahead of you. Hey.... who's your new friend? Isn't that.... Celebi?"

"No problem. And....yeah, it is."
Daisy smiled. "Celebi, meet Mom. Mom, meet Celebi." She gestured between the two, when an old woman plodded up from a back room, followed by a Persian.
"And these are Gran and Leona." Daisy smiled comfortingly at Celebi. "Sorry, my house is really crowded."
"If you wouldn't send home so many Pokemon--"
"C'mon Gran, you know you love them. Claire's doing okay? And everyone else from Unova? I haven't checked on them since I got back from Unova."
"They're fine--"
"Rrrrrow!" The Persian lunged for the Celebi, but Zia the Ampharos moved into her path, shocking her on contact.
"Leona! This isn't some wild Pokemon--you know better! Celebi, I apologize for her bad temper!"
The Persian slunk back into the house after Gran, hanging her head (almost) apologetically.

Zephyr roared in delight when he realized Daisy was home. "Wahh!" Daisy exclaimed, being lifted up for a hug by the huge dragon Pokemon. "C'mon, let me down, big guy."

"Once again, sorry the family's so loud and crowded," Daisy apologized to Celebi.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2012, 07:38:03 PM »
I was heading for the airport when I saw a rustle in the trees. A wild pidove flew out, I approached slowly.

Me- " I guess you've been separated from your flock so I guess you could come with me."

The pidove flies up and uses air cutter.

Me- " go Oshawott and use razor shell! "

The Oshawott materialized in front of me and it took out its scalchop and dodges the air cutter, it's scalchop glows and he jumps to strike. He hits it and the pidove falls to the ground.

Pidove- " Piiidoovveee"

It uses quick attack and slams into Oshawott it does a medium amount of damage.

Me- " use razor shell again! "

Once again he jumps to hit it and successfully hits it. I decide that nowadays the time and I throw a pokeball, it wobbles a few times and clicks.

Me- " one more partner to help me in my endeavors."

I keep on going to the airport.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man