* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: PU Wiki/Info site  (Read 20978 times)

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
Re: PU Wiki/Info site
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 10:13:30 PM »
That would be great. I've already started putting out images that can be used on the pages (though it might take a little while), and could always use some help with the looks :S

If you get permission by Shadowfred and start making those pages, I'll look into making you a admin

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 10:17:45 PM »
 Just so you know, my username is Obamasnow.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 11:13:16 PM »
currently im making an igglybuff page but how do you do the box with pic and type and sugimori and how do you change font size? if i figure these out i could do alot of pages :D i love filling pokedexes  :-[ actually i figured it out and im figuring out the read more links bout to post igglybuff page :) im done but i think im missing alot if i am tell me dont fix i want to be able to do it on my own WHAT it wont show my pics :(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:00:41 AM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Anunnaki

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 03:01:05 AM »
Dont forget the pokemon repel spray  :P I used to hate when I got caught in usless battles travelling through the low level towns. Thanx :D
P.S Also can we get bicycles at the early stages of the game ??
Don't Argue with an Idiot.. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..

Offline Shadowfred

• Gameplay Balancer/Pretty cool guy
  • PU Team
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 07:44:09 AM »
I replied to Simulacrum already, but I thought I should post it here too. Feel free to use any of the balance informations we've put up. The point of the balance server was to get people seeing what's been happening to their favourite pokemon and the wiki will definitely help with that.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 09:40:32 AM »
Did someone delete the poked ex section I cannot find it I want to edit my page  ???
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 01:08:23 PM »
Dont forget the pokemon repel spray  :P I used to hate when I got caught in usless battles travelling through the low level towns. Thanx :D
P.S Also can we get bicycles at the early stages of the game ??
Items will be added to the wiki in time. About Bicycles, this is the wrong thread to ask in, though we will make a page for it ^^

Did someone delete the poked ex section I cannot find it I want to edit my page  ???
The Pokédex can be found in the Navigation Link on the main page.
I've also edited your Igglybuff page so that the picture shows :) I hadn't uploaded it yet, so it didn't show.

It would also be great if everyone made a user on the wiki, so I can see who did the changes, else I might ban you if I misunderstand some changes, like with the Quilava page... I thought someone had deleted it and started all over, but then I realized it hadn't made in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:10:42 PM by TheSolx »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
 There isn't much information on the pokemon pages...

I think I'll add the stats for the balanced ones, and put links up on a Balance page. As pokemon are balanced I'll add them to the page and put the stats on the pokemon's Pokedex page, if it has one yet.

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
Sounds great Sim.

I've added links to the Dev team and Wiki team to the main page, so they can be seen. Also added a little note on the Dev Team page.... :P

Offline MrMuffin

• Beginning Trainer
  • September 10th, can't wait!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 04:49:24 PM »
Ok, how about every one will have his/her category?
or at least let's have a group so we can sync with each other so no misunderstanding will happen :)

Plus writing the "wikia team" so there won't just "Admin Slox", everyone that want to write there and is registered to wikia will write his name there
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:50:55 PM by MrMuffin »
When life gives you lemons, use splash attack!

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2012, 05:14:48 PM »
or at least let's have a group so we can sync with each other so no misunderstanding will happen :)

Plus writing the "wikia team" so there won't just "Admin Slox", everyone that want to write there and is registered to wikia will write his name there

You don't seem to know what the categories are. They are like groups that place the pages with the same categories onto one page. This way, it will be easier to browse the wikia by clicking the categories.
And as I said, I will try adding user groups so that only those who are registered and approved can edit pages. That will decrease the amount of spam in the future, at least.

And about the Wiki Team page, I've edited "Wikia Team" to "Contributors", as those who write aren't actually part of any "team" yet

Offline MrMuffin

• Beginning Trainer
  • September 10th, can't wait!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 05:17:31 PM »

You don't seem to know what the categories are. They are like groups that place the pages with the same categories onto one page. This way, it will be easier to browse the wikia by clicking the categories.
And as I said, I will try adding user groups so that only those who are registered and approved can edit pages. That will decrease the amount of spam in the future, at least.
Development Feed

And about the Wiki Team page, I've edited "Wikia Team" to "Contributors", as those who write aren't actually part of any "team" yet
yet,
I've added Montly updates from December 2011 (Development Feed)
When life gives you lemons, use splash attack!

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 05:23:30 PM »
do you have any pokemon i should add to the dex or should i stop  :-[
Grafics Cat <3

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2012, 05:31:19 PM »
Keep adding ;D Just check that they aren't in the Dex already. I'll be adding pictures to the library for a couple of hours. Found a way to do it faster :D

Meanwhile, I'm listening to Sons of Skyrim! xD

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2012, 05:33:30 PM »
The solx, mind if I help a bit? I could write the pages for every ghost type(or atleast most) an atleast try to help with anything else.
TRANSMISSION_END