* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235163 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #570 on: March 07, 2012, 02:40:53 AM »
FIVE HOURS?! My money is on you next time you have a staring contest.

Solomon Looks at The one that mustn't be called this or he will kill you.You might remember from yesterday, buuut, I can do this!

Solomon morphs the armor on his hand into a large sphere, then a square, then a triangle, then back to his armored hand.I can morph most metals, except led for Obvious reasons.

Leeta Looks at He who gots not name, but if you tell him that he will kill you.And I am faster, stronger, and stuff like that, but I am weak to led of course, and Can't swim.

And has a huge fear of dogs..

Shut up..

Leeta glares at Solomon.Its true!!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 07, 2012, 02:56:23 AM »
FIVE HOURS?! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! Next time you have a staring contest, bet money.

FIVE HOURS?! My money is on you next time you have a staring contest.

I sat there, a bit shocked by the sudden outbursts.

It's not that big a deal, but I'll keep that in mind next time I'm out of money.

He looks over at.... him.

You might remember from yesterday, buuut, I can do this!

He starts twisting and bending the metal at will, making it into different shapes.

I can morph most metals, except led for Obvious reasons.

And I am faster, stronger, and stuff like that, but I am weak to led of course, and Can't swim.

And has a huge fear of dogs..

Shut up.. She gives him the glare.

It's true!!

I'm not sure if I can swim or not, but that's a pretty cool talent, uh...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:16:45 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 08, 2012, 01:57:53 AM »
I turn to Shock who hasn't said anything yet.

-So what about you? Even if it's not a power, you have to have some talents.

Cerberus, now bored, starts walking around again. He eventually finds himself standing right behind Leeta, without making any sudden movements or making any sound.

(I mean he's calm, not 'invisible'.)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #573 on: March 08, 2012, 04:38:14 AM »
Shock, who had dropped out of attention once Ayara had been mentioned, dropped his jaw, both at the demonstrations and explainations of the three chosens and one monster's abilities. " Wh-WHAT!? Man, you guys are cool! I have GOT to hang out with chosens and monsters like you guys more often!"
He smiled sheepishly. " Well, I don't have any cool powers like you guys, but I guess my weapon's kinda cool..."
He flipped his yo-yo out of his pocket. " This tall guy confiscated my original lead one. So, this is a copy that Grandpa made. Perfect one~"
He stood up, wanting to demonstrate too. So, he inspected his yo-yo, and pressed a small button on the front, transforming it into a 4" double ended scalpel, a sharp, stabbing point on the end, the precice cutting blade at the top. " One function I CAN'T figure out how to use-"
He reverted it back, then put it in shuriken mode "-and one I CAN use. No where near as cool as Chosen powers[/clolor]." He smiled and sat back down, closing the toy, and putting it back into his poacket.
" I agree with everyone else. You should bet."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 01:14:14 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #574 on: March 08, 2012, 05:04:43 AM »
The Stream of Napalm moved as I told it to move, but only when my entire concentration was focused on it. I was making it move through a makeshift maze when Salreth tapped my on the shoulder. I lost concentration and the stream fell to the floor.

"No startle Ualgarg! Ualgarg need-"
"Shut up! In a real life situation you would have been dead forever ago! You need to learn to split your mind, one half on the Napalm, the other half looking through your eyes! Try again, this time I will be asking you questions randomly. You should know the answers easily."

Holding up my right hand I focused my mind and brought a small stream of Napalm out of my hand. I held it in the air for a second, then began the course. As I began to take the first turn Salreth began pestering me with question.

"What is an Imp's resistance to Lead?"
I heard the question, but as I went to answer it the neat stream I had lined up started to break apart and fall to the floor, I refocused my mind and brought it back into order. I went to answer the question again when she Smacked me over the head with a wooden sword. I changed my focus from the Napalm to her, she was gone. When she reappeared she had me hanging upside down from the roof.
"You're dead." Then she let go of my tail. By the time I had righted myself I smashed into the ground hard enough to jar my neck and trigger a massive headache. Grabbing my neck I hissed at her, she just smacked me with her sheathed sword again. I brought two streams of Napalm out of my hands making semi whips out of the liquid. She smiled and quickly drew one of her swords and brought her Napalm reserves up around the blades. Then she motioned to me.

"Let's see what your anger can produce."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 08, 2012, 06:37:32 AM »
I watched as his yoyo transformed into a scalpel-shaped dagger, then into a shuriken.

-Even if you don't have powers, your weapon is really cool.

I sat back down at the table.

-Everyone's seen how I can use electricity...

I channel some into my hand, creating some sparks around it.

-...so that's pretty much it. Well, except for that one thing...

I sit there, scratching my head awkwardly, thinking about the one other ability I possess.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #576 on: March 09, 2012, 01:02:53 AM »
"Come on! Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"(had to include the Morpheus quote.)

I brought both of my whips in on her from opposing directions, of course she wasn't there. She was behind me, I brought my left whip in to block her attack and used the right one to try to hit her. Seconds before it hit her she drew her second sword and met it mid air. Her sword glowed from the heat of the Napalm, but held. By the look in her eyes she was having a hard time holding off both of my whips, then she smiled. She flung my Napalm away and brought all of hers around her, forming a shield of sorts,  moments later she had formed a large ball in front of her.

"You learn fast Ualgarg, but now face this!"

I heard gasps from the younger Imps. Glaring at her I quickly vanished and reappeared behind the Napalm wall, but now it was blocking my path again. The ball surged with heat and power quickly driving me back to a safe distance. I could see little bits jumping from the surface, they looked like they were getting closer. The first one missed my head by mere inches, the second one nearly hit me in the chest. Using my whips I defended against the last of them, then she was standing behind me. I brought my whips around and grabbed her with them. She didn't even flinch, she looked me in my eyes and smiled, then she was gone.

"That's enough for the day Ualgarg. Not bad..." She was walking out like nothing had ever happened, but what had I just done? Looking at my hands, they were burned from the Napalm, I would need to nurse them back to health. I ran out of the combat training room and began looking for a place in which I could get help for these burns...

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #577 on: March 09, 2012, 01:13:11 AM »
" COME ON! You guys don't really even need weapons for your abilities! THey're just THERE! So jealous!"
He leaned foreward. Nemo had just said something about having another ability. He just couldn't resist the urge to ask about it, but, instead of blatantly asking, he would just ask simple questions. like...
" The eye-shine thingy?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 09, 2012, 01:21:36 AM »
Everyone's seen how I can use electricity...

His head seems to electrocute with sparks everywhere.

...so that's pretty much it. Well, except for that one thing...

I tipped my head to the side a bit.

Funny, I have never seen you do that. It is pretty neat... and what is this other thing you can do?

I shift a bit in my seat, still a bit stiff.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 09, 2012, 02:31:17 AM »
Solomon and Leeta watch the light show....Wow..

Solomon Looks at Leeta to say something then see's the dog, he grins.*snicker*

What? is there something behind m-...its, uh, the dogs behind me isn't it.

Solomon Nods his head, Leeta jumps up from whre she was sitting and is suddenly on teh opisite side of the table.Wow, that's fast, Good job Fire hound! Your able to do something I can't, scare Leeta!

Stay away fire thing...AWAY!

Anyways, whats this "other" thing you can do?

(say if I need to change anything)

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 09, 2012, 08:19:14 AM »
-Wow, that's fast, Good job Fire hound! Your able to do something I can't, scare Leeta!

The left head lets out a bark.

-Stay away fire thing...AWAY!

He lets out a low, rough bark.

-Anyways, whats this "other" thing you can do?

-Funny, I have never seen you do that. It is pretty neat... and what is this other thing you can do?

-The eye-shine thingy?

(Hope you didn't mind, but I rearranged the text so it flowed better.)

-Hmm? Oh, no, it's something else entirely...

I stood back up, and took the weapon from my back.

-I guess I should give you a little background first. This is my homemade weapon used to enhance my powers by 500%. It's called the 'To Be Named Later', since I've never taken the time to name it.

I slowly spin it around so the bulb part is facing them so they can see into it. Inside, many small metal components can be see inside.

-It uses these tiny components that I had to install for stability, but they broke off and I found a better method. What you're about to see is the result of hours of boredom while in hiding.

I stepped a few feet away from the table. I begin channeling electricity into the weapon, differently than I had when using it to fire bolts of electricity. The electricity flew around inside the bulb, making man different flashes. After a few seconds, I gained a blue glow.

-As I said, this is the result of hours of boredom.

After a while, sounds could be heard, reverberating through the halls of the rebel base. Soon, the entire room was watching me, but I wasn't paying attention. After a few odd sounds, I finally remembered how to 'play'. I took a deep breath, and started firing as much energy into the weapon as I could. As I was doing so, many flashes came from the bulb, and a song could be heard, playing in the rebel main hall, and even reverberating down into the many halls.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU75uz0b8EU)

(The 'playing music' aspect will most likely be useless, but sound distractions will be something Nemo can do. Oh, and Bing is gonna hate me for this, but I'm gonna love myself for it.)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:45:30 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #581 on: March 09, 2012, 08:36:58 AM »
I could hear a strange musical sound coming from the Mess Hall. I tried to walk in, but was blocked by crowd that had gathered. I jumped to a table, and then onto the chair closest to the sound. There was a person holding a strange device that was the source of the sound. My curiosity got the better of my and I jumped close to it and began sniffing it. I got a bit too close and a stray bot of electricity jumped from the device to my nose, now I had burned hands and a burned nose, what a day...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:47:25 AM by Mr. Fox »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 09, 2012, 01:15:56 PM »
Hmm? Oh, no, it's something else entirely...

He takes out some sort of weapon. He start's talking about it's backstory as he slowly spins it and points the bulb at us. Then he starts channeling electricity into it and it's making a bunch of random sounds at first, but then he starts to concentrate. The weapon starts to play a strange melody I've never heard before.

Wow, that is very impressive!

Soon a croud formed around us, and it seems that the boy hasent noticed yet. then suddenly that green imp from before jumped out of the croud, and on to one of the chairs no-one was sitting on. He got close to it, and looked like he was about to sniff it.

I would not do-

A stray bolt hits his nose.

...that.

His nose was burnt, and it seemed his hands were burnt too.

Shouldent you be at the infirmary? Those burns look bad.
. . .

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 09, 2012, 08:36:13 PM »
I grew tired of wandering the base.  I decided to head back to the mess hall.  I heard sounds and then saw a large crowed gathered.  It seemed someone was performing, playing a musical instrument -something I was never allowed to do.

I walked into the crowd and turned to start talking to the person on my right.  What do ya know, it turned out to be the punk from the collapsing building.

"Enjoying the show?" 

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 09, 2012, 08:43:11 PM »
"Enjoying the show?"

Yeah its good musi-

Solomon's eyes grew big as he realized who just asked him the question. Don't make eye contact...don't make eye contact...

Uh, yeah....You?

On the other side of the table Leeta was listening to the music when She went to look over at Solomon to ask him a question.Hey Solo-Never mind.

I'm gonna stay out of this so I don't get in trouble...

Leeta Looks back at he who won't have a name for a bit and goes back to listening to the music.
TRANSMISSION_END