* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 237225 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #465 on: March 01, 2012, 10:42:29 PM »
Axyl keeps looking at the rebels and then looks at the time, she sighs but nods

"alllright the morning classes are over... remember i will be here to help you train whenever you have free time, now have a good lunch"

she looks at them then at Wrench to bring the room up to the original position

"i will take you on that conversation, so if you pleasse, a private place to talk about it"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #466 on: March 01, 2012, 11:38:38 PM »
I looked up as Axyl announced that the morning classes were over. The room moved back to it's original position, and people began filing out.
I think I'll wait to head to the dinning hall...As it is, the doorway's too crowded.
I leaned against the wall again, content to wait while everyone else left.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 01, 2012, 11:41:00 PM »
Time runs out for the stealth test.

Very well Axyl, meet me in my quarters when you are ready. As for the rest of you, the stealth portion is complete, and it is time for lunch. Please head to the feast hall once the floor reaches the top. In the evening, you will take a combat course, lead by Archie. He is a capable fighter, and I believe he is the proper choice when it comes to finding your strength.

The floor ascends towards the training hall, and stops at the top. Wrench walks out of the room, though being made of metal, he doesn't make any clanking noise.

(Ko time)

The time has come to head to the arena, Ko has had a quick meal thanks to minion. He reaches the competitors entrance, and turns to minion.

Are you nervous sir?

Not at all. Do me a favor, and kick back and watch the fights. That is an order. Oh, and how many explosives do you have?

Three sir, but...

Hand them over, we don't need another mishap. Plus, I can use them in the fights.

Minion hands over his explosives, and walks to the spectator entrance. Ko steps inside the arena, where he is led to a waiting cell. He begins to prepare mentally until his name is called.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
  • Magikarp, Honey, Rest. All I need.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 02, 2012, 01:52:16 AM »
A large mass of fur and flesh moved slowly beneath the "shade" of a decrepit tree, the bare branches offering little protection from the sun.  A barren waste of rocks and infertile soil stretched out for a good distance in all directions.  A sense of lonlieness carpeted the land just like the barren soil.  For all any could tell, this mutated looking bear was the only life for a mile or two. 

With no queue at all, an ear flickered and the bear's eyes opened as he turned his head in a direction.  His nostrils flared as he scented the wind that had rolled through.  There was something so delicious about what he could smell, and considering how little food there was in this place a chance like this was godsend.   Urs didn't care to figure out what this attractive scent was, all he knew was it was food and food meant he would live through another day.  He wasted no time in walking slowly after the direction the wind was blowing, his ravenous appetite growing with each step.  He was now starting to pick apart the scents he had caught so he would know what he was about to be dining upon.  Humans?  Apparently a small group.  Urs wasn't hungry enough to eat a person... He was still human in soul and likely would never bring himself to the level needed to cross that line.  No, what he was interested in was the scent of the food they were transporting.  There was more than enough food so Urs wouldn't even have to get a full in attack.  But it was strange for people to just be carrying food...

It didn't matter what their purpose was, from what Urs could tell that these humans just had too much.  These men were just begging to be attacked and have a couple pounds of food go missing.   Urs just happened to be lucky contestant number 1 in the likely list of attacks on the caravan.  Hopefully the men wouldn't be foolish enough to risk their own neck to try and stop the bear from accomplishing his goal.  Urs certainly wouldn't be able to sneak up on them, seeing as he walked on two legs with a hulking body.  They'd see him coming but the question was what could they do to stop him once he got down on all fours and charged?   Urs was putting a little thought into this attack seeing as he actually had time to plan ahead, but his instinctive brain didn't tell him to do much other than run in with claws and fangs bared to scare off the humans, and then make off with as much food as he could grab.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:25:48 AM by GoldenBurr »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 02, 2012, 01:53:50 AM »
Over time, the room eventualy filled with about 34 people. The doctor walks in.

Alright, looks like most of you passed. Now let me explain what you need to do around the infirmary. Basicaly, if the patient is dangered physicaly by a...

He rambles on how to take care of someone if they're sick, bleeding, or have broken bones, and so on. I already knew all this stuff, bt I kept listening in case if I forgot something. After a few minutes he stops.

Any questions?....... Good. Well, that's it for the medical feild. If you wish to be medical on the feild, I suggest you go to the combat course this evening, that way you wont be an easy target to take down. To me it's better to get a little of everything, to balance out the weaknesses. But if you ever need training, come see me. Alright, your all dismissed, have a good lunch. Please go to the feast hall if your hungry.

I blink and look at the clock, I didn't even notice the time fly. Everyone started walking out, and going to the feast hall. I walk out too, a bit hungry. I didn't even have breakfast yet. I start walking twards the feast hall.

((If anything is wrong with my post, I'll fix it.))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:02:10 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #470 on: March 02, 2012, 01:57:42 AM »

"alllright the morning classes are over... remember i will be here to help you train whenever you have free time, now have a good lunch. i will take you on that conversation, so if you pleasse, a private place to talk about it"
Aww, you weren't gonna take the test?"
Shock had gotten up, keeping Urlgarg on his neck, as he walked over to Ayara. She was waiting for everyone to leave, before she would make her way to the dining room. " Remember the punishment game? So, I guess I'm your buttler until brunch is over!"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 01:59:23 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 02, 2012, 02:15:47 AM »
I glanced up as Shock wandered over with Ualgarg.
Aww, you weren't gonna take the test?
Actually, I was planning to, but I suppose I waited too long. It doesn't particularly matter. We have plenty of time, since we'll probably be here a while.
I sighed as I thought about how the amount of sleep i got each night would dwindle the longer I stayed here. I was barely listening as Shock spoke again-
Remember the punishment game? So, I guess I'm you buttler until brunch is over!
I looked at him.
(Ha, lack of social skills strikes again.) Brunch? I've never heard someone say that before. Do you mean lunch?
I started ever so slightly as I realized I'd be acting immaturely. (She considers that Immature, yes. Basically, anything a NORMAL 14 year old girl might do, she considers immature. XD)
Well, it doesn't matter. I won't hold you to the punishment game. You're probably hungry or whatever.
I got up from the floor and started towards the door, since most of the others had left already.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #472 on: March 02, 2012, 02:23:33 AM »
The boy bit his lip to keep himself from laughing. " No, Ayara. Brunch is breakfast and lunch. Parents used to say that alot, since we only got food around that time."
As she got up to leave, Shock pouted. " C'mon, that's not fair! You won, so I have to serve you. A punishment game, is a punishment game!" If she said no, once again, he wouldn't mind. Serving her food might give her a bit of a chance to socialize. He almnost laughed aloud at the thought. He followed her out, the area thinning out. People were already probably in the dining hall. " Think anyone got lost on the way back?" He said, sniffing the air hungrily. It smelled even better than yesteday!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:37:59 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 02, 2012, 03:20:32 AM »
(Lack of social skills is SO MUCH FUN to write. XD)
I started walking down the hall with Shock.
Combining lunch and breakfast? What's the point of that? I mean, they're separate meals for a reason. Breakfast lasts you till lunch, lunch till dinner...When you can find food, that is.
I realized I had been acting immature again. But then I heard the last part of his sentence, and decided to ask-
Parents? I've heard that word before. They're adult family members, right?
I looked up as Shock protested about being let out of the punishment game. I was a little puzzled.
But...Don't you wanna go somewhere else? Most people don't particularly like to stay around me for very long. You've ALREADY stayed longer than anyone else. I was surprised. I figured you'd want me to be out of sight as soon as possible. That's what all the adults want. They don't like having a scary-looking little girl around.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #474 on: March 02, 2012, 03:48:06 AM »
Shock started to laugh, then stopped himself. " Well, if you're a late sleeper like me, you get breakfast at lunch time! So yeah, that's basically brunch-"
he raised his eyebrow. " Wait. You mean....you DON'T have parents? Huh. Talk about tough luck."
That was sort of a rude thing to say. Most of the people here didn't have parents anyway. Most of them than HAD parents had left them. " Well, yeah. That's what they're supposed to be, anyway. Supposed to be responsible too."
" But...Don't you wanna go somewhere else? Most people don't particularly like to stay around me for very long. You've ALREADY stayed longer than anyone else. I was surprised. I figured you'd want me to be out of sight as soon as possible. That's what all the adults want. They don't like having a scary-looking little girl around."
He raised his eyebrow curiously. " Huh? So you're expecting me to quit? HAHA!" He smiled. " We still need to make you some more friends!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 02, 2012, 04:11:24 AM »
I looked at him.
No. An...acquaintance...of mine told me about them. Apparently, mine left when I was little. I have very little understanding of the concept.
Someone to be responsible to...?

While I was thinking, I heard Shock laughing. I looked up as he spoke again.
We still need to make you some more friends!
At this point in the conversation, I was thoroughly confused. I cocked my head, looking at Shock.
Why?
What's the point?

Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #476 on: March 02, 2012, 04:31:59 AM »
" Why? What's the Point?"
She cocked his head at him. Woah...mood damper
Shock grabbed her shoulders, and throttled her a bit. " C'mon! No one's complete with out friends! You have one so far, so let's get you some more! You'll have more people you can depend on, if the day comes that you need a shoulder to lean on or something."
He smiled, then strutted foreward, striking a familiar pose, with Urlgarg looking like a scarf around his neck for the moment. " Onward march!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #477 on: March 02, 2012, 04:44:57 AM »
I woke up in the mess hall, Stretching I yawned and jumped fro Shock's shoulder. I went to the nearest table and piled a plate to the point it wouldn't take anymore food, I might be small, but I love my food, then I found a nice quite corner and started to eat. A few moments later Salreth walked up to me and sat down.

"After you finish eating I want to meet you in the combat training hall, don't make me wait to long."
She grabbed a bite of my steak and left as quickly as she came. What did she want from me? I am a scrawny imp with no obvious fighting skills. Putting that aside I dug into my food...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 02, 2012, 08:45:01 AM »
Very well Axyl, meet me in my quarters when you are ready. As for the rest of you, the stealth portion is complete, and it is time for lunch. Please head to the feast hall once the floor reaches the top. In the evening, you will take a combat course, lead by Archie. He is a capable fighter, and I believe he is the proper choice when it comes to finding your strength.

Axyl nods as she looks at everyone leaving and starts following Wrench as she thinks to herself

"i guess some of these newbies arent half bad... but they realy need more practice if they want to reach my level...the level i train with its forbidden to anyone except for me... since its life threatning..."

she sighs as she walks to Wrench's quarters
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
  • Magikarp, Honey, Rest. All I need.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 02, 2012, 06:18:41 PM »
Urs had stopped moving after the scent when he felt he was close enough.  It was getting stronger even while he was standing still, so he knew it was coming to him.  The large bear got down low and waited, eyes and ears on a sharp watch for the sign of his prey.  It took a moment but he identified his mark as a growing gleam from the distance.  It was moving rather fast, but not fast enough.  The bear-man just laid in wait as his target got ever closer, and he was able to make out what exactly his prey was this time.

A large floating machine was trekking along the wastes of the land with it's burden of food.  Four men were on this machine as well, of course they were guards or something.  All Urs cared to notice about them with the little time he had to analyze was that they were armed.  This didn't frighten the bear at all, they depended on machines for their survival.  Urs was a body of pure unadulterated talent and power.  His weapons would crush any of these humans that dared to defend the load. 

The floating machine zoomed by at a running speed, to which Urs had charged off after.  Given how he was lying in wait for this exact moment he put on a burst of speed and made the leap.  The large mound of muscle and fur landed on the device, which gave a huge wobble from the sudden addition of weight.  The men were taken by surprise, and the shaking had even worsened their shock at the ambush.  This gave Urs all the time he needed.  With a swing of one of those arms he slapped a man off the side of the vehicle which lowered the numbers of the men.   With the initial shock gone the remaining two guards were quick to draw their weapons.  One had a nasty looking dagger while the other a gun.  Urs made a charge for the nearest one, which happened to be gun boy.  As a loud bang sounded Urs slammed into the male.  He was pressed into the large container and the gun sent rattling out of his hands.  That was a second man disarmed, but Urs had taken a bullet to his side.  Urs could feel the foreign metal within him, but there was no pain from the intrusion.

The third man came charging in with a yell, bringing his dagger down with as much force he could muster.   Urs was wise to pull away, the metal had sliced clean through small amount of flesh it could touch.  Was the blade lead?  It must be, to have dealt so much damage.  The bear instinctively backed away from this mighty threat, eying that dagger and the man wielding it to look for an opening.  This man whore himself rather well, against another human an opening in his stance would have been difficult to spot.  But Urs wasn't fully human, and as such he didn't have as much worry.  He recklessly charged in only to find the man duck out of harm's way.  A portion of the container had opened up, a door, which Urs stumbled in seeing as he had too much momentum behind the lunge.  He crashed into a pile of crates with the smell of food all around him.  The container was dark other than the little light coming from the door that had been opened.  But as Urs got up and went to charge through the opening and escape the door shut.  He rammed right into the door which was made well enough to take the force. 

It took a moment for what just happened to register, but once it did Urs was not at all pleased.  He had been trapped, he was a caged animal in this container.  He let out an infuriated roar and then slammed into the wall again, having no light to be able to see what he was hitting.  He pulled back and charged again, slashing at the metal which only hurt his claws.  After a few more rams into the wall did Urs stop, having worn himself ragged with the attempt at escape.  He ears perked as he then realized exactly where he was sealed.  He was with all the food.  The hungry bear-man was famished, and here he was surrounded by food.  With an almost childish manner he tore into a nearby box, sniffing around and biting at the contents to test what it was before digging in.   Urs had no clue what would happen to him, but at least he had food.  His goal was met, he would survive for a while longer.