* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: share random funny stories of stupid stunts you want to do or have done  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
after I pulled my turkey stunt where I took a turkey from the local supermarket with all the giblets removed, duct taped it to a skateboard, shoved a pretty darn powerful rocket up its @$$ and rocketed it down the sidewalk outside my house I started thinking, I wonder what other people did for crazy or funny stunts,

Rules: watch your language, if you do have to swear to tell what happened bleep it out, for example f*** you! like that,

and remember people who are reading this, this is a story sharing topic, NOT A DO THIS AT HOME kind of thing, if you do do it at home, I am not responsible, this was just a place to share stories

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
So, don't tell anyone but, psst. Come closer...

There is this kid in a physics class; I don't know the full details of his project, but me, him and a few others hang out regularly on campus. He's building a catapult. Yes, a freaking catapult. It's going to be small scale and only have a fractional draw weight. Still, it has enough to fling eight soccer balls across the quad. So, we've come up with a plan... On the last day this semester, after everyone is finished with finals and the heat is cranking up, we are having a large scale water balloon fight in the middle of campus.

That catapult will come. It will rain it's rubbery death from above. So begins the epic tale.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
So, don't tell anyone but, psst. Come closer...

There is this kid in a physics class; I don't know the full details of his project, but me, him and a few others hang out regularly on campus. He's building a catapult. Yes, a freaking catapult. It's going to be small scale and only have a fractional draw weight. Still, it has enough to fling eight soccer balls across the quad. So, we've come up with a plan... On the last day this semester, after everyone is finished with finals and the heat is cranking up, we are having a large scale water balloon fight in the middle of campus.

That catapult will come. It will rain it's rubbery death from above. So begins the epic tale.

...nice...