Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Why the Anime Sucks

<< < (5/7) > >>

Hinagiku:
Basically, the writers are ostracizing all the people who grew up with the Pokemon anime.... -__- Not cool.

Aquashin:

--- Quote from: Cortex J. on February 10, 2012, 05:04:00 AM ---Here is your reason. The writers feel that a hero that builds up is likable, and stick with the concept. What they don't know is if it happens multiple times, it's close to retarded. The anime could have had potential in B/W, but we got crap instead.

--- End quote ---

what confuses me the most is that Pikachu, who was supposed to be a totally badass strong pokemon is with Ash since the start and defeated Latios in the previous seasson almost all by himself manages to lose against a Snivy thats suppose to be low lvl only because it cant use Electric moves

Hiteryan:
I've watched the anime in Portuguese when I was a kid, I've recently watched some clips in English and it's so unbearable. If I wanted to watch the anime now (which I don't because it really is aimed to kids, unlike Digimon for instance, which seasons 1 and 3 I have re-watched just 3 years ago and they have a much better storyline) I'd watch it in japanese. Sounds much more serious business in Japanese.

There are very few animes I'd watch in English. One of them is Cromartie High School. It's great in Japanese, but it actually sounds pretty funny in English too, so much I actually found the dubbed version to be better.

Steeste:
The different voices don't trouble me too much. The only thing I don't like about the progression of the show is the different animation styles.

Tristan:

--- Quote from: Steeste on February 10, 2012, 03:15:10 PM ---The different voices don't trouble me too much. The only thing I don't like about the progression of the show is the different animation styles.

--- End quote ---

Really? I think the animation has improved for the better. If they're doing anything right, it's that. But I don't even watch the Pokemon anime any more, I'm just angry because when you're a little kid watching, you don't expect them to keep it going forever and juice every little penny out of it they can.  I want a damn ending. A proper ending.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version