Pokémon Universe > Archived

Unlimited Money

<< < (6/6)

tap1on:

--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on February 15, 2010, 01:03:07 AM ---There will be no cap on the maximum money you can have, however there will be a cap on how much you can carry with you at the time.

--- End quote ---

May I ask why there should be a limit on how much you can carry if you can't lose the money. In my opinion you should:

A) Be able to carry unlimited amount of money and not lose it buy any cause.

B) Not be able to carry unlimited amount and by losing battle you lose moneys. Then you would have to visit the bank every now and then to deposit some cash to be safe.

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: tap1on on February 19, 2010, 06:03:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on February 15, 2010, 01:03:07 AM ---There will be no cap on the maximum money you can have, however there will be a cap on how much you can carry with you at the time.

--- End quote ---

May I ask why there should be a limit on how much you can carry if you can't lose the money. In my opinion you should:

A) Be able to carry unlimited amount of money and not lose it buy any cause.

B) Not be able to carry unlimited amount and by losing battle you lose moneys. Then you would have to visit the bank every now and then to deposit some cash to be safe.

--- End quote ---

Because your backpack is not some void and/or you don't have unlimited strength?

ChaoticXSinZ:

--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on February 19, 2010, 01:27:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: ChaoticXSinZ on February 19, 2010, 01:45:19 AM ---Well realistically there is a limit I would assume. Depends on how they store the value.

--- End quote ---

Why would this be realistic? It's not like there's a limit on the money you can have in the real world?

And it doesn't really matter how we store the value because if we use a 64bit integer you can have 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 moneyz.

--- End quote ---

That's what I meant :P There is a limit (even if it is impossible to reach)

stephenkill2:
hmm.. I'm quite keen on this atm idea, as long as it has your sprites face on the bank card! Haha , use your trainer card with the badges and what not in the atm?

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: stephenkill2 on February 22, 2010, 12:52:47 AM ---hmm.. I'm quite keen on this atm idea, as long as it has your sprites face on the bank card! Haha , use your trainer card with the badges and what not in the atm?

--- End quote ---

Why this extensive.. Just stand in front of the ATM and you can use it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version